"Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel To the Poor?"

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 25, 2017, 11:40:53 PM3/25/17
Short answer: "Because they're **Republicans**. DERP."

Longer answer here:

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/why-are-republicans-so-relentlessly-cruel-poor

Jason

Fuck Emperor Trump

Mar 26, 2017, 6:12:28 PM3/26/17
Huh.

RSPWCC?? Aren't you offended by this?

Jason

Trijcomm

Mar 26, 2017, 8:45:53 PM3/26/17
It is the Demwits who are cruel to the poor because the Repubs want to create real, good jobs so they won't be poor anymore while the Demwits want to keep them poor so they will continue to rely on govt. subsidies and keep those poor folks relying on them instead of themselves.

Fuck Emperor Trump

Mar 26, 2017, 8:55:25 PM3/26/17
On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 8:45:53 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:40:53 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > Short answer: "Because they're **Republicans**. DERP."
> >

> > Longer answer here:
> >
> > http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/why-are-republicans-so-relentlessly-cruel-poor
> >

> > Jason
>
> It is the Demwits who are cruel to the poor

OF COURSE
because the Repubs want to create real, good jobs

OF COURSE
so they won't be poor anymore
Exactamundo!

while the Demwits want to keep them poor so

You're a genius!

they will continue to rely on govt. subsidies

Yesiree!

and keep those poor folks relying on them instead of themselves.

That's exactly it!! Never mind that most of those poor are in Appalachia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama and aren't ever, EVER, EVER, going to vote Dem, that's exactly right that we want to keep them dependent on us!!

Jason

me

Mar 26, 2017, 8:57:27 PM3/26/17
On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 8:45:53 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
More of those GOP mental gymnastics. Not a word of this is true.

The Chad

Mar 26, 2017, 9:50:02 PM3/26/17
The "RSPWCC" is as impotent and ineffective now as nWo 2000.

Tim Wiesse

Mar 27, 2017, 12:41:33 AM3/27/17
Fuck Emperor Trump <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote in
How could they be, none of them are stupid enough to go to alternet.org.
I see you are stupid enough, though.

Aldrichtom

Mar 27, 2017, 2:13:53 AM3/27/17

On 26-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > It is the Demwits who are cruel to the poor because the Repubs want to
> > create real, good jobs so they won't be poor anymore while the
> > DemwDemits want to keep them poor so they will continue to rely on
> > govt.gotsidies
> > and keep those poor folks relying on them instead of themselves.
>
> More of those GOP mental gymnastics. Not a word of this is true.

Starting with LBJ's "Great Society", name me one Ghetto that changed to
prosperous because of Dem hand outs, named one situation that has improved
because of Jesse Jackson and his host of Bandits telling people they are
entitled, name me one inner school you would send your kids to. And before
you go on your racist soap box, I personally known of Black People who have
left those areas and become sucessful and have told me what a fraud those
places are.

Dinsdale

Mar 27, 2017, 8:30:39 AM3/27/17
On 3/26/2017 8:45 PM, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:40:53 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!!
> wrote:
>> Short answer: "Because they're **Republicans**. DERP."
>>
>> Longer answer here:
>>
>> http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/why-are-republicans-so-relentlessly-cruel-poor
>>
> It is the Demwits who are cruel to the poor because the Repubs want
> to create real, good jobs so they won't be poor anymore while the
> Demwits want to keep them poor so they will continue to rely on govt.
> subsidies and keep those poor folks relying on them instead of
> themselves.

Let them eat F/A-18s and F-15s and the many terrific and very beautiful
warships that will get the oil. Let them join the Army and become
purple hearted war heroes and stuff because the privatized VA will put
new legs on 'em so they can collect shopping carts and bag them
delicious groceries we import from Asia at a very low cost to yield the
very best, and very finest executive bonuses the world has ever seen!

Praise jesus!

--
Dinsdale

Jason Todd!!!

Mar 27, 2017, 11:11:13 AM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 2:13:53 AM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> On 26-Mar-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > It is the Demwits who are cruel to the poor because the Repubs want to
> > > create real, good jobs so they won't be poor anymore while the
> > > DemwDemits want to keep them poor so they will continue to rely on
> > > govt.gotsidies
> > > and keep those poor folks relying on them instead of themselves.
> >
> > More of those GOP mental gymnastics. Not a word of this is true.
>
> Starting with LBJ's "Great Society", name me one Ghetto that changed to
> prosperous because '

waitaminnit WholeAss --

1) who say ANYTHING about color or race in this thread??

2) I mentioned Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Appalachia in my retort to Dum Dum. How many of those places have seen change in the decades of White Conservatives as governors and in the state houses??

Jason

Samuel L. Bronkowitz

Mar 27, 2017, 1:34:10 PM3/27/17
You don't know any black people.

Freezer

Mar 27, 2017, 7:11:39 PM3/27/17
If I don't reply to this "Jason Todd!!!"
<janklo...@yahoo.com> post, the terroists win.

>> Starting with LBJ's "Great Society", name me one Ghetto that
>> changed to prosperous because '
>
> waitaminnit WholeAss --
>
> 1) who say ANYTHING about color or race in this thread??

The way he sees accusations of racism in everything is quite
telling.

Hey, Aldrichtom; If we were calling you a racist, we'd just call
you a racist. You wouldn't have to assume.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Aldrichtom

Mar 28, 2017, 2:39:29 AM3/28/17
Thank you very much I have been referred to as an Racist in the Janet
Jackson thread. You don't just click your heels together and whalla I'm a
Racist
Off to OZ with you.

Freezer

Mar 28, 2017, 8:06:18 AM3/28/17
If I don't reply to this Aldrichtom post, the terroists win.
Once again, I am forced to assume Conservatism has a negative
impact on reading comprehension.

And what's with the capital "r" on "racist"? Do you consider
yourself a special breed of racist? "I'm so racist, I get proper
nouns to identify it!"

Aldrichtom

Mar 28, 2017, 4:42:27 PM3/28/17
Substitute the capital r with with a not capital r, you can do that .
Our business is done here