Family claims Metallica concert-goer urinated on them.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 9, 2017, 8:25:07 AM8/9/17
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/09/metallica-concert-goer-urinated-on-us-arizona-family-alleges.html

PERSONALLY, >>> I <<< would piss on a METALLICA fan. ALL that heavy metal
sh*t is Garbage and Noise.

Gimme the Beatles ANY day.

Freezer

Aug 9, 2017, 8:43:58 AM8/9/17
If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.

> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/09/metallica-conce
> rt-goer-urinated-on-us-arizona-family-alleges.html
>
> PERSONALLY, >>> I <<< would piss on a METALLICA fan. ALL that
> heavy metal sh*t is Garbage and Noise.
>

> Gimme the Beatles ANY day.

Name dropping The Beatles: The surest sign of a music snob
poseur.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 9, 2017, 9:01:40 AM8/9/17
I have EVERY Beatles CD.

INCLUDING ALL the bootlegs.

AND the documentaries.

I love the Beatles because they are the GREATEST band in HISTORY, and their
music is UNIVERSES BETTER then ALL the others.

ESPECIALLY the f*cking NOISE that is "heavy metal" and the "cut and paste"
GARBAGE that is contemporary "music". The ONLY good "Metal" is Led
Zeppelin.

THAT is why I have a saying; "I won't listen to any popular music after
1970. Music died when the Beatles broke up".

(O.K., I'll make exceptions for Michael Jackson and one or 2 others, but
that's it. And Michael was FAR better with the "Jackson 5".)

"Freezer" wrote in message

Freezer

Aug 9, 2017, 11:43:36 AM8/9/17
If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.

> I love the Beatles because they are the GREATEST band in
> HISTORY, and their music is UNIVERSES BETTER then ALL the
> others.

You're not exactly countering my point, dude.

Freezer

Aug 9, 2017, 12:05:54 PM8/9/17
If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.

> THAT is why I have a saying; "I won't listen to any popular
> music after 1970. Music died when the Beatles broke up".

And while we're on the subject.

* The Beatles changed the way music was recorded and sounded.
Their technical achievements are unassailable. Their actual
music varied from mindless pop drivel to drug fueled hippy
drivel.

* The Who was superior.

* The Stones were superior.

* Led Zeppelin (blatant theft and all) was superior.

* The Kinks weren't that far behind.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2017, 12:14:08 PM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 12:05:54 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
> Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists win.
>
> > THAT is why I have a saying; "I won't listen to any popular
> > music after 1970. Music died when the Beatles broke up".
> >

> And while we're on the subject.
>
> * The Beatles changed the way music was recorded and sounded.
> Their technical achievements are unassailable. Their actual
> music varied from mindless pop drivel to drug fueled hippy
> drivel.
>
> * The Who was superior.
>
> * The Stones were superior.
>
> * Led Zeppelin (blatant theft and all) was superior.
>
> * The Kinks weren't that far behind.

The Beatles went back in time and assassinated President Lincoln.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 9, 2017, 12:49:02 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 09:14:04 -0700 (PDT), fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

> . . .assass . . .

Queerboi!

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory "Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall

Aldrichtom

Aug 9, 2017, 1:25:14 PM8/9/17

On 9-Aug-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

> mindless pop drivel to drug fueled hippy
> drivel.

Fake impression they gave to boost sales, they were loosing sales because
their link to teeny bopper music and tried to make transition to counter
culture scene, they peaked with White album and down they went. they were
never taken seriously on the budding FM circuit.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 9, 2017, 5:00:20 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:35:12 GMT, "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com> wrote:

>On 9-Aug-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>
>> mindless pop drivel to drug fueled hippy
>> drivel.
>
>Fake impression they gave to boost sales, they were loosing sales because
^^^^^^^
>their link to teeny bopper music and tried to make transition to counter
>culture scene, they peaked with White album and down they went. they were
>never taken seriously on the budding FM circuit.

It might also be that they were *losing* sales. LOL. You
are almost as illiterate as Alex Cain aka Dink. (But, I
bet you aren't nearly as obese.)

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2017, 9:42:00 PM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 5:00:20 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:35:12 GMT, "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com> wrote:
>

> >On 9-Aug-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> mindless pop drivel to drug fueled hippy
> >> drivel.
> >
> >Fake impression they gave to boost sales, they were loosing sales because
> ^^^^^^^
> >their link to teeny bopper music and tried to make transition to counter
> >culture scene, they peaked with White album and down they went. they were
> >never taken seriously on the budding FM circuit.
>
> It might also be that they were *losing* sales. LOL. You
> are almost as illiterate as Alex Cain aka Dink. (But, I
> bet you aren't nearly as obese.)

How's it feel to know that I own you rent-free, Greg?
Too bad I don't want you...but no one will take you off of my hands.
Seems no one else wants you, either.

The Chad

Aug 9, 2017, 11:30:08 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 18:41:57 -0700, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote in
07d6d5d3-d95b-441c...@googlegroups.com:

> rent-free

Only because you're sucking off Big Mawmaw's teat, you lazy midget.

How's Home Depot & Kroger, BTW?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2017, 1:34:36 AM8/10/17
How's your stalking of me, BTW?

You must have found my resume somewhere.

Keep at it, Chadlee. The nice men with badges will visit you soon if you do.

By the way, still waiting for my "visit". Been days now--where the fuck are they?
Did they get lost somewhere in South Carolina?

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 10, 2017, 2:16:00 AM8/10/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 8:25:07 AM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/09/metallica-concert-goer-urinated-on-us-arizona-family-alleges.html
>
> PERSONALLY, >>> I <<< would piss on a METALLICA fan.

^Ladies and Gentlemen, Trump Voter #1.

Jason

The Chad

Aug 10, 2017, 5:08:13 PM8/10/17
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 22:34:32 -0700, Alexander "Dink" Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
f6ac7ad8-cc56-428b...@googlegroups.com:

> You must have found my resume somewhere.

A 41-year-old man who supposedly has a college degree, yet has to put
entry-level positions at Home Depot & Kroger is a complete failure.

> Keep at it, Chadlee. The nice men with badges will visit you soon if you
> do.

Nobody has to break the law to get you to squirm, Dink.

Now listen to this song and act accordingly, you inbred pile of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvXt2PFnB8