Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

(OT) How painful must it be for racist rednecks like Dink...

26 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

The Chad

da leggere,
5 giu 2017, 22:34:4205/06/17
...that the BIGGEST sports star in the American South right now is a
bilingual black Canadian?

Scott Oof

da leggere,
5 giu 2017, 23:37:3805/06/17
The Chad <chada...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> ...that the BIGGEST sports star in the American South right now is a
> bilingual black Canadian?

I've yet to see any indication that Dink is racist. On the other
hand, your favorite fetish, Robby Stickler, is a poorly educated
homo- and xenophobe.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

robert

da leggere,
5 giu 2017, 23:41:1605/06/17
So being a Christian is being homophobic?

The Chad

da leggere,
5 giu 2017, 23:43:2205/06/17
On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 23:37:35 -0400, Alexander "Dink" Cain as "Scott Oof"
wrote:

> I've yet to see any indication that Dink is racist.

Hi, Dink.

robert

da leggere,
5 giu 2017, 23:50:3005/06/17
Dink has so many socks in here

Checkmate, DoW #1

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 00:37:3406/06/17
Checkmate! In article <pan.2017.06...@aol.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...
Are you a Swingin' Chad, or a Hangin' Chad?

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 07:20:4006/06/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:34:42 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> ...that the BIGGEST sports star in the American South right now is a
> bilingual black Canadian?

- I'm not racist
- I don't follow whatever the hell you are trying to reference
- Your pathetic cry for attention is sad and disgusting
- Your obsession over me still stands
- You have the cholesterol level that could kill a full-grown horse

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 07:21:0706/06/17
I don't create sock puppets, "Lou".

please stop posting

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 08:19:3006/06/17

The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote in news:pan.2017.06.06.02.34.34
@aol.com:

> snip

Tell me something, you bundle of cellulite and sadness: why did you even
bother killfiling Alex Cain, when you keep making posts about him? If you
are going to continue to be obsessed over Alex, then why not make this post
directly to him, instead of making a post directed to no-one-in-general
about someone you have killfiled?

Also, continuing to insult someone you have killfiled after you have
killfiled them is a total bitch move. But that's par for the course, since
you are a total bitch.

hobb...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 09:10:3506/06/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 7:20:40 AM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:34:42 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> > ...that the BIGGEST sports star in the American South right now is a
> > bilingual black Canadian?

> - I don't follow whatever the hell you are trying to reference.

He means P. K. Subban, currently with the Nashville Predators, formerly with Chad's beloved Montreal Canadiens. You wouldn't know anything about hockey, anyway, Dink, since you probably never played the game.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 13:47:3206/06/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:50:30 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Dink has so many socks in here

saqys the shitheel who cant see shit.

robert stickler

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 14:57:3106/06/17
Dink is racist

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 18:33:2706/06/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 8:19:30 AM UTC-4, please stop posting wrote:
> The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote in news:pan.2017.06.06.02.34.34
> @aol.com:
>
> > snip
>
> Tell me something, you bundle of cellulite and sadness: why did you even
> bother killfiling Alex Cain, when you keep making posts about him?

Because his homoerotic obsession over me has never faded.
Since he can't get anyone but himself and his one or two transgendered cheerleaders to cheer for him when he mentions Signorelli, or, god forbid, Panaro, Chadlee has to keep it up with "me".
And when I say "keep it up" I mean that in several ways as I am sure that he gets a boner when he posts about, responds to or otherwise reads one of my postings.

Chadlee is a sick fuck and has no reason being anywhere but under psychiatric care.

> If you
> are going to continue to be obsessed over Alex, then why not make this post
> directly to him, instead of making a post directed to no-one-in-general
> about someone you have killfiled?

Because he is also a coward.
He can't do anything offline or outside of the world of professional wrestling because that would mean recognizing reality, which he can not do. Although his narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) does provide him with an outlet for his bullshit, it still can not make the obvious failures and lies.

> Also, continuing to insult someone you have killfiled after you have
> killfiled them is a total bitch move. But that's par for the course, since
> you are a total bitch.

Now now, me. Or am I you? You are me? Good ol' Chadlee Brown will claim that, at least.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 18:34:2006/06/17
I don't watch hockey, and your "logic" is so full of holes one could use it as a Swiss Cheese costume.
Just because someone doesn't play the game means that they don't follow it?
Wow.
You. Are. Stupid. Really. Really. Stupid.

hobb...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 18:42:3606/06/17
Denial much, Dinky Dorkenstein?

The Chad

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 18:53:5606/06/17
The only way Dink would ever get into a hockey game is if he were painted
black and used as the puck.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 20:01:5706/06/17
Showcase stupidity much, Chad cheerleadeR?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

da leggere,
6 giu 2017, 20:02:1606/06/17
The only way you would ever get into one is if someone mistook you for a confused walrus.
0 nuovi messaggi