so robby is up to his old tricks

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 20, 2017, 6:33:10 PM10/20/17
changing sides
at least hes dvmped chad.

robert stickler

Oct 20, 2017, 6:39:51 PM10/20/17
Chad is nothing but an online bully

Scott Oof

Oct 21, 2017, 3:26:55 PM10/21/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Chad is nothing but an online bully

And you're a poorly educated, mollycoddled, Trumpsucking faggot.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2017, 4:55:47 PM10/21/17
You're chad

Lee Quent

Oct 22, 2017, 2:38:11 AM10/22/17
robert stickler wrote on 22/10/2017 :
> You're chad

Indeed he is.

So full of hate. It must consume him like the secret military
supplements with destroyed his last remaining testocerone...

Lee Quent

Oct 22, 2017, 2:39:44 AM10/22/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff laid this down on his screen :
> changing sides
> at least hes dvmped chad.

That depends.

Was his old trick making Chadlee froth at the mouth by unfriending him
on facebbok?

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2017, 4:52:42 AM10/22/17
Chad hates anyone who doesn't share his far left looney values

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2017, 5:03:13 AM10/22/17
On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 6:39:51 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad is nothing but an online bully

which I told you all the time

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2017, 12:01:08 PM10/22/17
Yes!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2017, 4:24:07 PM10/22/17
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 12:01:08 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes!

why didn't you listen?

The Chad

Oct 22, 2017, 4:38:38 PM10/22/17
On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:24:05 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff
<unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
8cb0f3e5-78ad-4d11...@googlegroups.com:

> On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 12:01:08 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> Yes!
>
> why didn't you listen?

Why would anyone listen to you about anything? You're consistently full
of shit, and even more incapable of taking care of yourself than Short
Bus Bobby is, you fucking lazy-ass hoosier queef.

Lee Quent

Oct 22, 2017, 5:06:37 PM10/22/17
The Chad submitted this idea :
And yet you're the one who's impotent and angry at the world.

Sucks to be Chad...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2017, 5:50:28 PM10/22/17
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 4:52:42 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad hates anyone who doesn't share his far left looney values

Chad hates anyone who isn't him.
it's part of his narcissistic personality disorder.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2017, 5:51:17 PM10/22/17
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 4:38:38 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> Why would anyone listen to me about anything? I'm consistently full
> of shit, and even more incapable of taking care of myself

FTFY.

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2017, 9:43:38 PM10/22/17
Chad is incapable of taking care of himself