Congratulations Ronda Rousey!

Jason Todd!!!

Jan 1, 2017, 1:37:50 AM1/1/17
You are the UFC equivalent of Macklemore and Lewis.

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Jan 9, 2017, 4:28:12 AM1/9/17
Jason Todd!!! has brought this to us :
> You are the UFC equivalent of Macklemore and Lewis.
>

> Jason

The explorers?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jan 9, 2017, 2:26:05 PM1/9/17
No. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ("Can't Hold Us").

]v[etaphoid

Jan 11, 2017, 8:58:59 AM1/11/17
hobb...@yahoo.com has brought this to us :
I'm sure he was referencing the trans-continental explorers, even if he
did spell and pronounce their names slightly incorrectly.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jan 11, 2017, 9:29:52 AM1/11/17
Nah, he's trying to stay relevant with current pop culture.

Jason Todd!!!

Jan 11, 2017, 9:43:35 AM1/11/17
On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 8:58:59 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> hobb...@yahoo.com has brought this to us :
> > On Monday, January 9, 2017 at 4:28:12 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> >> Jason Todd!!! has brought this to us :

> >> The explorers?
> >
> > No. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ("Can't Hold Us").
>
> I'm sure he was referencing the trans-continental explorers,

Nope.

You know, I might have hoped that during your sabbatical from me kicking your ass all over RSPW, you might have learned to use The Google Machine.

At least, you might have gone to your local library to check out a copy of "How NOT To Be An Incredibly Fucking Pretentious Know-It-All Goatfucker."

Jason

Trijcomm

Jan 11, 2017, 10:53:11 AM1/11/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 12:37:50 AM UTC-6, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> You are the UFC equivalent of Macklemore and Lewis.
>

> Jason

The WWE should have James Ellsworth recruit her, put her in his stable, hype her to the limit and then have her lose by submission to Eva Marie in less than a minute.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2017, 7:09:02 PM1/11/17
Yes! I don't think the Heenan Family ever had a female member before Carmella, let alone two! Booking idea of the year so far!!! Bobby "James Ellsworth" Heenan can add leading several women to the SD! Women's Championship to his hall of fame resume!!!!

]v[etaphoid

Jan 12, 2017, 3:55:06 PM1/12/17
Jason Todd!!! expressed precisely :
Wait a minute.

Are you telling me you really weren't talking about Clark & Lewis and
the fabulous groundwork they laid for Ronda Rousey's stellar UFC
career?

Don't I look stupid... I'm starting to understand how you must feel,
all of the time.

CRACK!

]v[etaphoid

Jan 12, 2017, 3:56:44 PM1/12/17
hobb...@yahoo.com pretended :
Good point.

It must be challenging when your typical exposure to said culture
consists of 1000+ mint condition copies of The Dastardly Dickbiter Vs
The Killer Bees...

OUCH! BOOF! THWACKO!