so now snickers wants to promote being gay on their packages?

robert stickler

May 23, 2017, 9:55:22 PM5/23/17
talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%. imagine if they made a package that promoted being straight? the gays would be throwing a fit.

me

May 23, 2017, 11:15:22 PM5/23/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 9:55:22 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%. imagine if they made a package that promoted being straight? the gays would be throwing a fit.

more than 1% of Americans are gay, and far, far less than 99% are offended by it. Only ignorant homophobes like you even care

robert stickler

May 23, 2017, 11:37:44 PM5/23/17
So promoting being gay is ok?

Scott Oof

May 23, 2017, 11:54:16 PM5/23/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> So promoting being gay is ok?

There is nothing wrong with being gay. You oppose homosexuality
because you are a rube from Mishawaka. Please educate yourself.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 12:01:33 AM5/24/17
Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination

me

May 24, 2017, 12:09:39 AM5/24/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11:37:44 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So promoting being gay is ok?

of course it is. there is nothing wrong with being gay

me

May 24, 2017, 12:10:32 AM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:01:33 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination

and both are made up to fool people like you. I suppose you still believe in the easter bunny and the tooth fairy too

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 24, 2017, 12:16:12 AM5/24/17
lol.
dont forget santa.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 24, 2017, 12:16:56 AM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:01:33 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination

YOU are an abomination.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 24, 2017, 12:17:47 AM5/24/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 9:55:22 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%. imagine if they made a package that promoted being straight? the gays would be throwing a fit.

why are you such a homophobe?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 24, 2017, 12:20:21 AM5/24/17
something chad did to him.

The Chad

May 24, 2017, 12:41:35 AM5/24/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:00ddad31-6e84-4d83-
8cd8-e7d...@googlegroups.com:

> Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination

Jesus never said anything about gays.

The Chad

May 24, 2017, 12:45:30 AM5/24/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
A Dink and a Queefus make a lousy pair.

mixed nuts

May 24, 2017, 1:02:58 AM5/24/17
Only 30% of Americans don't support gay people. The rest of us think
it's OK to be gay. Wait for the kids currently in school to grow up.
Gay people will get over 90% support.

You're obsolete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqm-S9J1s_k

--
Grizzly H.

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 5:14:50 AM5/24/17
Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong without being attacked.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 24, 2017, 6:41:40 AM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:10:32 AM UTC-4, me wrote:
Yo, arch-atheist, Rob ain't the only one who believes in God in this group. To you, I say, wake up.

Scott Oof

May 24, 2017, 8:13:44 AM5/24/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong without being attacked.

Your ignorance has consequences, Wobby.

mixed nuts

May 24, 2017, 8:39:33 AM5/24/17
On 5/24/2017 5:14 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong
> without being attacked.

God doesn't want you to eat pork chops or ham sandwiches so it's OK for
me to attack you because you're a sinner and you're not following god's
laws.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 10:22:01 AM5/24/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 8:55:22 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%. imagine if they made a package that promoted being straight? the gays would be throwing a fit.

Robert Stickler is right again..

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/americans-have-no-idea-how-few-gay-people-there-are/257753/

me

May 24, 2017, 10:59:29 AM5/24/17
even if he is right about how few they are, he is still an ignorant homophobe

me

May 24, 2017, 11:00:07 AM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 5:14:50 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong without being attacked.

no one is saying you can't say it. But then I can also say you're an idiot for believing it

me

May 24, 2017, 11:00:39 AM5/24/17
to you, I say, keep believing in fairy tales

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 11:12:36 AM5/24/17
And once again, you are MISSING it. Robert remarked on how silly it is to market to less than 5% of the population in deference to the many others who are offended by this kind of lifestyle. The numbers bear him out. As for me, I don't eat candy bars. I love them, but they are bad, bad, bad for your health. Each candy bar puts a wasted 200-300 calories on you every time you eat one. it takes a full hour on a treadmill to work it off and just get back to normal. I could care less about Snickers. They could go out of business tomorrow and I wouldn't miss them. In fact, it would be good for America if they did go out of business. That would mean fewer fat people who get heart attacks because they are so overweight and cause the rest of our health insurance premiums to go up so dang much.

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 11:38:29 AM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this mixed nuts post, the terroists win.

>> Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong
>> without being attacked.

Point of fact: You do not. You have no more right to not be
attacked than the gay person has to not be attacked by you.

Lern 2 1st Amendment.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 11:39:11 AM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%

* adds "The 1%" to the list *

me

May 24, 2017, 11:52:59 AM5/24/17
if you are offended because of a candy bar being marketed to a fellow American, YOU are the one with the problem, not the company. I mean really, who cares? It's a wrapper. Buy it or don't.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 11:54:33 AM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 10:38:29 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this mixed nuts post, the terroists win.
>
> >> Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong
> >> without being attacked.
>
> Point of fact: You do not. You have no more right to not be
> attacked than the gay person has to not be attacked by you.
>
> Lern 2 1st Amendment.

And we all have freedom of religion as well. We have the right to freedom of worship and the right to speak against lifestyles that are contrary to that and would be harmful to the fabric of the country. Maybe YOU should learn about the First Amendment!

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 11:55:38 AM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 10:39:11 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.
>
> > talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%
>
> * adds "The 1%" to the list *

In this case, 1 percent is pretty close.

me

May 24, 2017, 12:17:51 PM5/24/17
no one is denying anyone's religion, at all. And Robbie is free to speak his homophobic nonsense, no one is trying to silence him, but I also have the right to tell him he is a homophobic dipshit for believing such things.

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 1:47:51 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> In this case, 1 percent is pretty close.

So you link to a story that says we don't actually know how many
homosexuals there are (something Mango Mussolini removing LGBT
options from the upcoming census does not help with), then state
definitively that there are that few homosexuals.

Son, do you even pay attention to the things you post?

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 1:50:41 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

>> Point of fact: You do not. You have no more right to not be
>> attacked than the gay person has to not be attacked by you.
>>
>> Lern 2 1st Amendment.
>
> And we all have freedom of religion as well. We have the right
> to freedom of worship and the right to speak against
> lifestyles that are contrary to that and would be harmful to
> the fabric of the country.

None of which invalidates a single word I said.

Freedom of Speech works both ways. You can't use it as a shield to
say dumb shit, consequence-free.

The abuse you take here on a daily basis should've taught you that
(but then, you are a special breed of stupid).

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 1:53:13 PM5/24/17
There are LOTS of incidents where corporations marketed products in an offensive manner and they were taken to task for it. This would be no exception.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 1:55:02 PM5/24/17
And for some reason I would guess you would see it differently if Robert was a Muslim or Hindu or Sikh. I am for some reason certain you would not call them homophobic even though they too believe homosexuality is wrong.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 1:58:57 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:47:51 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > In this case, 1 percent is pretty close.
>
> So you link to a story that says we don't actually know how many
> homosexuals there are (something Mango Mussolini removing LGBT
> options from the upcoming census does not help with), then state
> definitively that there are that few homosexuals.
>
> Son, do you even pay attention to the things you post?

"Son," do you know how to read a headline? And son, you DO know that Williams Institute did a study that backed up this finding, do you not?

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 2:08:11 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:50:41 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> >> Point of fact: You do not. You have no more right to not be
> >> attacked than the gay person has to not be attacked by you.
> >>
> >> Lern 2 1st Amendment.
> >
> > And we all have freedom of religion as well. We have the right
> > to freedom of worship and the right to speak against
> > lifestyles that are contrary to that and would be harmful to
> > the fabric of the country.
>
> None of which invalidates a single word I said.
>
> Freedom of Speech works both ways. You can't use it as a shield to
> say dumb shit, consequence-free.
>
> The abuse you take here on a daily basis should've taught you that
> (but then, you are a special breed of stupid).

Do you think "abuse" hurled by middle school students, adult comic book readers, people who don't know how to use a search engine (uhh, and that would be YOU) and obsessed stalkers makes the truth any less true? You just proved Robert's point with that crack about using free speech as a shield for "dumb sh*t, consequence-free." I am sure you would not direct that at Muslims, Hindus or Sikhs that may have similar views. I will tell you what is really dang offensive to me. "Offensive" is when you make me search for the asterisk key when quoting your tremendously idiotic and juvenile display of ignorance through usage of profanity. Now, THAT is offensive!

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 2:49:54 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> I am sure you would not direct that at Muslims, Hindus or
> Sikhs that may have similar views.

You see any Muslims, Hindus or Sikhs in these parts? I can only
work with what I'm given.

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 2:50:48 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> And for some reason I would guess you would see it differently
> if Robert was a Muslim or Hindu or Sikh.

Bullshit is bullshit, no matter the faith of the one spewing it.
Stickler just happens to be a "Christian" spewing bullshit.

me

May 24, 2017, 2:51:18 PM5/24/17
This WOULD be an exception because there is nothing offensive about it.

me

May 24, 2017, 2:51:42 PM5/24/17
And you would be incorrect, as usual

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 3:02:23 PM5/24/17
You DO realize the figures you're half-assed quoting are estimates
(AKA: "best guesses"), right? You realize that the article says
they're estimates, right?

Ruling on the field stands: We. Don't. Know.

me

May 24, 2017, 3:10:50 PM5/24/17
middle school students, comic book readers and people who don't know how to use a search engine.

TRIPLE TAP OUT BY SKIPPY!

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 3:28:40 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 1:50:48 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>

> > And for some reason I would guess you would see it differently
> > if Robert was a Muslim or Hindu or Sikh.
>
> Bullshit is bullshit, no matter the faith of the one spewing it.
> Stickler just happens to be a "Christian" spewing bullshit.

So you disrespect ALL religions~ I am so glad that you are an equal opportunity employer! Rude, arrogant, elitist and haughty to EVERYBODY! No respect at all. That, "son," is what is called PERSECUTION! You don't have to believe it, but to call it ... nope, not gonna demean myself by going for the asterisk again. You aren't worth the time and effort.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 3:30:04 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 2:02:23 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:47:51 PM UTC-5, Freezer
> > wrote:
> >> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> >> So you link to a story that says we don't actually know how
> >> many homosexuals there are (something Mango Mussolini
> >> removing LGBT options from the upcoming census does not help
> >> with), then state definitively that there are that few
> >> homosexuals.
> >>
> >> Son, do you even pay attention to the things you post?
> >>
> > "Son," do you know how to read a headline? And son, you DO
> > know that Williams Institute did a study that backed up this
> > finding, do you not?
> >

> You DO realize the figures you're half-assed quoting are estimates
> (AKA: "best guesses"), right? You realize that the article says
> they're estimates, right?
>
> Ruling on the field stands: We. Don't. Know.

And that could be said for every doggone poll in the book. Williams Institute confirms the findings. Don't make me have to do your work for you AGAIN!

Janithor

May 24, 2017, 3:35:55 PM5/24/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 5/24/2017 5:39 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
> On 5/24/2017 5:14 AM, robert stickler wrote:
>> Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong
>> without being attacked.

Allah
>doesn't want you to eat pork chops or ham sandwiches so it's OK for
> me to attack you because you're a sinner and you're not following god's
> laws.

True.

me

May 24, 2017, 3:44:47 PM5/24/17
so now it's disrespectful to call bullshit when you see it? You are absolutely entitled to believe it, and I am absolutely entitled to call you an idiot for believing it, no matter WHAT religion it is. That is NOT persecution you twit.

me

May 24, 2017, 3:45:34 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 3:28:40 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 1:50:48 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> > If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
> >

> > > And for some reason I would guess you would see it differently
> > > if Robert was a Muslim or Hindu or Sikh.
> >
> > Bullshit is bullshit, no matter the faith of the one spewing it.
> > Stickler just happens to be a "Christian" spewing bullshit.

You aren't worth the time and effort.

Yet another tap out from Skippy. Walk away Skipster, you just got your ass handed to you

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 3:50:31 PM5/24/17
It is entirely disrespectful to use a juvenile oath to describe someone's religious beliefs. You bet it is! You can disregard their beliefs and you certainly don't have to agree with them, but to describe them with a juvenile, infantile, disrespectful curse party is way, WAY beyond acceptable and is verbal persecution -- which leads to physical.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 3:54:49 PM5/24/17
Oh? You don't know how to use a search engine either? Is this how you operate at home and in middle school? "Mom, It's too haaarrd to peel the orange. Peel it for me. It takes time away from me playing my video games! Teacher, it's too haarrrddd to figure these math problems out in my head. Can I use a calculator?" Whether you are too dumb or too lazy to do your own work -- it really doesn't matter. If somebody doesn't do the work for you, then you actually consider that a tap out. THAT says a lot about you.

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 3:55:01 PM5/24/17
So according to liberals it's OK to be pro gay and not OK to be anti gay. That makes no sense at all.

me

May 24, 2017, 3:55:33 PM5/24/17
hows this for persecution, you're an idiot.

If you hold idiotic beliefs, you get called an idiot. That's not persecution that's being factually accurate

me

May 24, 2017, 3:56:40 PM5/24/17
you really have some amazingly disturbing fantasies rolling around in that head of yours, don't you?

me

May 24, 2017, 3:57:30 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 3:55:01 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So according to liberals it's OK to be pro gay and not OK to be anti gay. That makes no sense at all.

you can not like gays all you want. You just can't force your beliefs on them when it infringes on their rights.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 24, 2017, 3:57:46 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 3:55:01 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So according to liberals it's OK to be pro gay and not OK to be anti gay. That makes no sense at all.

lol.
robby don't like fags.

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 4:03:55 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

>> Bullshit is bullshit, no matter the faith of the one spewing
>> it. Stickler just happens to be a "Christian" spewing
>> bullshit.
>>
> So you disrespect ALL religion

I disrespect stupidity. I disrespect ignorance. I abhor willful
ignornace. Frame it however give you mental comfort.

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 4:05:35 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists
win.

> So according to liberals it's OK to be pro gay and not OK to
> be anti gay.

Yes. Next question.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 4:15:01 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 3:03:55 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> >> Bullshit is bullshit, no matter the faith of the one spewing
> >> it. Stickler just happens to be a "Christian" spewing
> >> bullshit.
> >>
> > So you disrespect ALL religion
>
> I disrespect stupidity. I disrespect ignorance. I abhor willful
> ignornace. Frame it however give you mental comfort.

There, you just admitted it. You don't even respect yourself. And you criticize belief systems that teach that very thing!

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 4:16:30 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 3:05:35 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists
> win.
>
> > So according to liberals it's OK to be pro gay and not OK to
> > be anti gay.
>
> Yes. Next question.

And so what YOU do about it is persecute the folks who hold to those time-hored and tested belief systems because they disagree with you? Nos, "son," THAT is ignorance! And ignorance is NO excuse.

me

May 24, 2017, 4:42:15 PM5/24/17
so you think it's ok to be against gays? I suppose you thought slavery was a bang up idea too?

Times change, if your religion is still anti-gay, your religion is wrong

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 5:11:14 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> And so what YOU do about it is persecute the folks who hold to
> those time-hored and tested belief systems because they
> disagree with you? Nos, "son," THAT is ignorance! And
> ignorance is NO excuse.

* adds "ignorance" to the list *

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 5:13:07 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

I'd ask you to connect the dots on that one, but you'd probably end
up rambling about how I don't understand or respect dots.

me

May 24, 2017, 5:17:37 PM5/24/17
You just admitted it/you just proved my point is one of Skippy's go-tos when he's got nothing

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 5:21:31 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> And that could be said for every doggone poll in the book.
> Williams Institute confirms the findings. Don't make me have
> to do your work for you AGAIN!

I think the previous election has put a dent in the inviolability
of polling.

And even if it were true, even if the 1-2% thing were irrefutably
true, SO WHAT?

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 5:31:58 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> And that could be said for every doggone poll in the book.
> Williams Institute confirms the findings. Don't make me have
> to do your work for you AGAIN!

BTW, I checked the link, and the estimated percentage is 3.5%, not
1 or 2. That's roughly 9 million adults - a rather large number to
dismiss out of hand.

It's also around 2 million more than the number of Jews in America.
Just sayin'.

The poll also focused on adults. Who knows how large the number
would grow if you included teens.

Cue Janis strawmanning over how "disgusting" I am for invoking the
thought of gay teens.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 6:39:09 PM5/24/17

> > And that could be said for every doggone poll in the book.
> > Williams Institute confirms the findings. Don't make me have
> > to do your work for you AGAIN!
>
> I think the previous election has put a dent in the inviolability
> of polling.
>
> And even if it were true, even if the 1-2% thing were irrefutably
> true, SO WHAT?

Pay attention. Robert said the Snickers people were marketing to less than 1 percent of the population. The idiot middle schooler claimed there were a lot more than that. Turns out Stickler is correct, or pretty doggone close. And, you know, if he was right about that, maybe -- JUST MAYBE -- he may be right about a whole heckuvalot more stuff than you give him credit for. Robert Stickler comes in here as a quiet, unassuming fellow who writes one-sentence posts, never capitalizes a word and you folks dismiss and underestimate him. Turns out he knows more than the whole lot of you. He shows that all you folks are doing is holding on to bizarre, fanciful, will- o'-the- wisp fantasies, bereft of any kind of fact, and do so only because your DNC minions put that garbage out on their talking points lists and expect not only you to accept them as fact but to actually tell others they are true as well. And then comes robert stickler, the e.e. cummings of this group, and writes one little sentence that simply but forcefully shines the light truth on your ridiculous fables with one simple sentence and in the process makes you all look like fools and you don't even know it.

The Chad

May 24, 2017, 6:42:59 PM5/24/17
Rev. Scott "Trijcomm" Johnson <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote in
You're simply a bigoted lardass, Pastor Kid-Toucher. Always have been,
always will be.

me

May 24, 2017, 6:44:27 PM5/24/17
You are an idiot and so is he and you just proved it with your latest diatribe of stupidity. Go back to believing in fake news Skippy, its just about right for your level of intelligence

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 6:45:36 PM5/24/17

> > And that could be said for every doggone poll in the book.
> > Williams Institute confirms the findings. Don't make me have
> > to do your work for you AGAIN!
>
> BTW, I checked the link, and the estimated percentage is 3.5%, not
> 1 or 2. That's roughly 9 million adults - a rather large number to
> dismiss out of hand.
>
> It's also around 2 million more than the number of Jews in America.
> Just sayin'.
>
> The poll also focused on adults. Who knows how large the number
> would grow if you included teens.
>
> Cue Janis strawmanning over how "disgusting" I am for invoking the
> thought of gay teens.

Yes, you are pretty disgusting to even suggest that about teens. So that makes 9 million out of, what, MORE THAN 321 MILLION PEOPLE? Robert Stickler once again proves himself correct, makes you step in dog poop while you wade through the unsanitary theses of your belief system and allows you all to display the putrid smell of your thought processes for all to experience.

The Chad

May 24, 2017, 6:46:17 PM5/24/17
Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> WAY beyond acceptable and is verbal persecution --
> which leads to physical.

Scotty, the only "persecution" you've ever experienced is rooted firmly
in your own stupidity.

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 6:47:48 PM5/24/17
I got news for you, middle schooler. He just proved you 100 percent wrong and you are stuck with dog poop on your feet as you stepped right into it.

The Chad

May 24, 2017, 6:49:53 PM5/24/17
Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote in
We know exactly what you mean when calling Freezer "son", boy. Go play
with your Stonewall Jackson buttplug.

me

May 24, 2017, 6:53:21 PM5/24/17
No, Skippy, he didn't. Like I said, you are an idiot, and so is he. So dog shit is your new fetish, eh?

Trijcomm

May 24, 2017, 6:58:58 PM5/24/17

> > I got news for you, middle schooler. He just proved you 100 percent wrong and you are stuck with dog poop on your feet as you stepped right into it.
>
> No, Skippy, he didn't.

Yes he did and the proof is in this thread for all to see. Now go clean the dog poop off your feet. You smell horrible. I hope you were wearing shoes!

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 7:09:37 PM5/24/17
So I'm supposed to believe God is wrong and far left liberals are right?

me

May 24, 2017, 7:39:35 PM5/24/17
Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Now go think about your disgusting shit fetish

me

May 24, 2017, 7:40:12 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 7:09:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So I'm supposed to believe God is wrong and far left liberals are right?

well liberals exist and god does not so, yes

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 8:21:14 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Pay attention. Robert said the Snickers people were marketing
> to less than 1 percent of the population. The idiot middle
> schooler claimed there were a lot more than that. Turns out
> Stickler is correct, or pretty doggone close. And, you know,
> if he was right about that, maybe -- JUST MAYBE -- he may be
> right about a whole heckuvalot more stuff than you give him
> credit for. Robert Stickler comes in here as a quiet,
> unassuming fellow who writes one-sentence posts, never
> capitalizes a word and you folks dismiss and underestimate
> him. Turns out he knows more than the whole lot of you. He
> shows that all you folks are doing is holding on to bizarre,
> fanciful, will- o'-the- wisp fantasies, bereft of any kind of
> fact, and do so only because your DNC minions put that garbage
> out on their talking points lists and expect not only you to
> accept them as fact but to actually tell others they are true
> as well. And then comes robert stickler, the e.e. cummings of
> this group, and writes one little sentence that simply but
> forcefully shines the light truth on your ridiculous fables
> with one simple sentence and in the process makes you all look
> like fools and you don't even know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 8:24:38 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

Move those goalposts, baby! Move 'em!

* adds "unsanitary" to the list *

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 8:40:16 PM5/24/17
Lol these unbelievers are in for a rude awakening when they die.

Freezer

May 24, 2017, 9:08:14 PM5/24/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Lol these unbelievers are in for a rude awakening when they die.

FYI: Starting your sentence with "lol" is makes it near impossible
to take anything you say seriously.

me

May 24, 2017, 9:15:05 PM5/24/17
him being a dipshit makes it near impossible to take anything he says seriously

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 9:24:01 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 9:08:14 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
i'm afraid for you since you reject God. when you die and face him you won't like what he has to say.

Lou Proctor

May 24, 2017, 9:31:30 PM5/24/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in
What is God going to say to someone like you who is almost 40, still
living with his mommy, and obsessively masturbates?

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 9:35:01 PM5/24/17
lol give me 1 shred of proof i masturbate. plus living at home is not a sin.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 24, 2017, 10:47:13 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:41:35 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:00ddad31-6e84-4d83-
> 8cd8-e7d...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination
>
> Jesus never said anything about gays.

Jesus would have had you stoned.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 24, 2017, 10:47:34 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:45:30 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:17:47 AM UTC-4,
> > fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >>

> >> why are you such a homophobe?
> >
> > something chad did to him.
>
> A Dink and a Queefus make a lousy pair.

A Chadlee Bryant makes a lousy human being.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 24, 2017, 10:47:46 PM5/24/17
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 5:14:50 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong without being attacked.

Well as an idiot you have every right to be a dumbass.

robert stickler

May 24, 2017, 11:38:14 PM5/24/17
I'm not your boy toy

mixed nuts

May 25, 2017, 12:18:49 AM5/25/17
On 5/24/2017 3:35 PM, Janithor wrote:
> On 5/24/2017 5:39 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
>> On 5/24/2017 5:14 AM, robert stickler wrote:
>>> Well as a Christian I have every right to say being gay is wrong
>>> without being attacked.
>
> Allah
>> doesn't want you to eat pork chops or ham sandwiches so it's OK for
>> me to attack you because you're a sinner and you're not following god's
>> laws.
>
> True.

Allah and Yahweh and Jehovah and other names that must not be spoken are
the same guy (the god of Abraham) so get with the program.

He needs conversion therapy because he has made a choice to live in sin
and it offends 99% of true believers who do not have moral failures
because they have rehabilitated themselves and put themselves in the
hands of jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GcDl5y_ID0

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

May 25, 2017, 8:01:44 AM5/25/17
On 5/24/2017 11:38 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> I'm not your boy toy

If you dress up nice and put on a nice cologne, maybe he'd take you out
for a taco. Don't put cheese on it though. The bible says you can't
mix dairy and meat. Unless it's a fish taco.

"Thou shalt not seethe a kid in its mother's milk" (Exodus 23:19)

--
Grizzly H.

robert stickler

May 25, 2017, 4:10:49 PM5/25/17
Picking and choosing what to follow?

mixed nuts

May 25, 2017, 4:41:52 PM5/25/17
On 5/25/2017 4:10 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Picking and choosing what to follow?

You don't get to choose. You're either all in or all out. You have to
go to church and pay the money and drink the juice and eat the crackers
and be nice to everyone (even gay people) or burn in hell for eternity.

"I give a new commandment to you: 'Love one another; just as I have
loved you, you should also love one another.'"

-John 13:34

robert stickler

May 25, 2017, 8:57:42 PM5/25/17
I am nice to gays

me

May 25, 2017, 9:17:01 PM5/25/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 8:57:42 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I am nice to gays

so you are a hypocrite then. You claim to be nice to them then come on here and talk shit about them. Some Christian YOU are

robert stickler

May 25, 2017, 9:53:30 PM5/25/17
They are sinning. Who cares if they don't like that I say that?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 25, 2017, 9:56:20 PM5/25/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:53:30 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> They are sinning. Who cares if they don't like that I say that?

I really hope you are hit by a car and killed.

me

May 25, 2017, 10:24:25 PM5/25/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:53:30 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> They are sinning. Who cares if they don't like that I say that?

and since you don't follow all the rules of the bible, so are you, so you admit to being a hypocrite

robert stickler

May 25, 2017, 10:59:00 PM5/25/17
You're a hypocrite

me

May 25, 2017, 11:35:44 PM5/25/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 10:59:00 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You're a hypocrite

how?

robert stickler

May 25, 2017, 11:44:23 PM5/25/17
many ways.

Janithor

May 27, 2017, 7:04:28 PM5/27/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 5/23/2017 10:02 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
> On 5/23/2017 9:55 PM, robert stickler wrote:
>> talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%.
>> imagine if they made a package that promoted being straight? the gays
>> would be throwing a fit.
>
> Only 30% of Americans don't support gay people. The rest of us think
> it's OK to be gay. Wait for the kids currently in school to grow up.
> Gay people will get over 90% support.
>
> You're obsolete.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqm-S9J1s_k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_A6Xf0DJDo