does robert feel lucky, punk?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2017, 9:06:52 PM6/16/17
Well? Do ya, punk? Do ya?

%

Jun 16, 2017, 9:26:48 PM6/16/17
fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Well? Do ya, punk? Do ya?

he said he's afraid of you

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 9:32:48 PM6/16/17
Lol oh no!

Checkmate, DoW #1

Jun 16, 2017, 10:38:36 PM6/16/17
Checkmate! In article <bh49kchd42b18m9dn...@4ax.com>,
Sk...@invalid.invalid says...
> cant you just shut yer pie hole?

Did you see what he said about the USA?

https://youtu.be/QgaRd4d8hOY

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate
Usenet author, poet, comedian, and philosopher.
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

The Chad

Jun 17, 2017, 3:48:48 AM6/17/17
Skeet <Sk...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 18:26:43 -0700, " %" <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> cant you just shut yer pie hole?

Piscent Patrick does need to shut his piehole. He's a stupid, worthless
drug addict.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 17, 2017, 6:59:03 AM6/17/17
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 3:48:48 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> Skeet <Sk...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> >>he said he's afraid of you
> >

> > cant you just shut yer pie hole?

He's a stupid, worthless drug addict.

yes we know you are, chudinski.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 17, 2017, 11:15:51 AM6/17/17
LOL

robert stickler

Jun 17, 2017, 4:30:38 PM6/17/17
Patrick takes drugs?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2017, 5:28:11 PM6/17/17
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 3:48:48 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
So...just like you except he uses drugs?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 17, 2017, 7:47:37 PM6/17/17
IAWTP!

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2017, 8:49:27 PM6/17/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 9:06:52 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Well? Do ya, punk? Do ya?

Clint Eastwood called. He'd like to talk to you about copyright infringement. You couldn't carry Dirty Harry's revolver.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2017, 8:50:57 PM6/17/17
Your lips are always on Chadlee's "revolver".

The Chad

Jun 17, 2017, 9:03:36 PM6/17/17
hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
Dink couldn't carry a pink Beretta, let alone a .44 Magnum.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2017, 10:41:12 PM6/17/17
I've had an opportunity to fire more handguns than you have had to supersize your meal, Chadlee.

The only thing you can carry is your weight. And not in the metaphorical sense, either.
Go for a walk you trolling shit head.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 18, 2017, 12:38:15 AM6/18/17
chud talking about itself, here.

robert stickler

Jun 18, 2017, 1:05:47 AM6/18/17
Did I fire 6 shots or 5?

The Chad

Jun 18, 2017, 6:23:36 PM6/18/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
Neither you nor Dink has the courage to operate any sort of firearm.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 18, 2017, 6:40:52 PM6/18/17
Good Lord, man, you are so ignorant. Chad & I have never met in person.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 18, 2017, 7:08:37 PM6/18/17
I have on several instances.
Please feel free to do it on your own with the trigger pointed toward your skull.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 18, 2017, 7:08:54 PM6/18/17
That's a shame. You are obviously situated on him.

The Chad

Jun 18, 2017, 7:57:13 PM6/18/17
hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
Dink can't control his homosexual fantasies. They are a product of his
Southern Baptist upbringing and the molestation by his father & uncles.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 18, 2017, 8:18:04 PM6/18/17
On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 7:57:13 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
> > On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 8:50:57 PM UTC-4,
> > fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> Your lips are always on Chadlee's "revolver".
> >
> > Good Lord, man, you are so ignorant. Chad & I have never met in
> > person.
>
> Dink can't control his homosexual fantasies.

Unlike you, Chadlee, I am straight as an arrow.
You, on the other hand, are about as straight as a paper clip.

If anyone has "homosexual fantasies", it is you.
Wearing a mask attempting to BE me?
Sending me a photo of you masturbating?
Yea. THAT'S the behavior of a straight man, alright.

>They are a product of his
> Southern Baptist upbringing and the molestation by his father & uncles.

Wrong on all counts, but hey --- why stop now?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 18, 2017, 8:18:28 PM6/18/17
On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 7:57:13 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> Southern Baptist upbringing

does your magical underwear ever ride up?
As fat as you are one would think that it does.

Janithor

Jun 18, 2017, 8:20:54 PM6/18/17
x-no-archive: yes
What's it like being defeated by Chad on a daily basis?

The Chad

Jun 18, 2017, 8:27:06 PM6/18/17
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in news:oi75d5$v05$2
@news.albasani.net:
Dink seems to have a fascination with my underwear, too. Maybe it's
because I buy my own, while Dink still has his Mawmaw purchase his
tighty-whiteys from Sears.

Janithor

Jun 18, 2017, 10:40:06 PM6/18/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/18/2017 5:32 PM, fitnessf...@yahoo.corn wrote:
> Hey FAT BOY, how's about shutting your face before I kick your last
> rotten tooth out.

LOL!

yeah right!

Janithor

Jun 18, 2017, 10:41:02 PM6/18/17
x-no-archive: yes
Psycho Dink strikes again!

Checkmate, DoW #1

Jun 19, 2017, 2:54:34 AM6/19/17
Checkmate! In article <oi7djs$966$3...@news.albasani.net>,
Jani...@comcast.net says...
I think you have to point the barrel, not the trigger.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 8:09:01 AM6/19/17
ROTFLMAO!

The Chad

Jun 19, 2017, 8:47:34 PM6/19/17
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote in
Don't correct Dink - he's used a firearm "on several instances"!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 8:51:48 PM6/19/17
Yes, I have, unlike you who should put the barrel of one in your mouth.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 19, 2017, 8:52:59 PM6/19/17
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 00:43:48 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
> <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote innews:MPG.33b11506b...@news.altopia.com:

<...>

>> I think you have to point the barrel, not the trigger.
>
>Don't correct Dink - he's used a firearm "on several instances"!

I heard that he's tried to shoot himself in the head
several times but he always misses.

What an IDIOT!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 9:00:03 PM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 8:52:59 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 00:43:48 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
> > <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote innews:MPG.33b11506b...@news.altopia.com:
>
> <...>
>
> >> I think you have to point the barrel, not the trigger.
> >
> >Don't correct Dink - he's used a firearm "on several instances"!
>
> I heard that he's tried to shoot himself in the head
> several times but he always misses.
>
> What an IDIOT!

I heard you have more gay thoughts than Tom Cruise and the Wachowski brothers combined.