After Some Time Looking Up Racist/Conservative Websites*, I STILL Have No Idea What an "SJW" Is

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 10, 2017, 8:15:35 AM7/10/17
...the best I can figure, the definition of "SJW" is someone who thinks White Aryans are Fucking 10-Ton Shitbags.

In which case, y'all can give a lifetime certificate!

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 10, 2017, 9:21:37 AM7/10/17
BTW as the asterisk..

*"Racist", "conservative", *Trump Voter" -- is there any real difference?

Jason (let me answer that for you. NO.)

robert stickler

Jul 10, 2017, 11:24:09 AM7/10/17
I'm Racist?

Scott Oof

Jul 10, 2017, 12:44:11 PM7/10/17
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> I'm Racist?

You are:

Racist
Homophobic
Islamophobic
Xenophobic
Transphobic
Eurotophobic
Ablutophobic
Androphobic
Erotophobic
Gamophobic
Gynophobic
Neophobic
Phallophobic
Pogonophobic
Sexophobic
Biphobic

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Freezer

Jul 10, 2017, 1:56:36 PM7/10/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> I'm Racist?

If you have to ask, the answer is "yes."

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 10, 2017, 3:29:19 PM7/10/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 8:15:35 AM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
"ME"

In which case, y'all can give ME a lifetime certificate!

Jason

robert stickler

Jul 10, 2017, 3:31:56 PM7/10/17
Against who?

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jul 10, 2017, 5:01:44 PM7/10/17

"Freezer" wrote in message

If I don't reply to this robert stickler post, the terroists win.

> I'm Racist?

If you're a LIEberal, and the person in question is a Conservative, the

Freezer

Jul 10, 2017, 7:18:17 PM7/10/17
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
the terroists win.

> If you're a LIEberal, and the person in question is a
> Conservative, the answer is "yes."

I'd stay out of this discussion, Mr. "Obama isn't *really* black."

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jul 10, 2017, 7:55:51 PM7/10/17
He ISN'T.

"Freezer" wrote in message

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 10, 2017, 7:59:01 PM7/10/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 7:55:51 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> He ISN'T.

With. Out. A. Shred.

Jason

Freezer

Jul 10, 2017, 8:50:55 PM7/10/17
If I don't reply to this "Jason Todd!!!"
<janklo...@yahoo.com> post, the terroists win.
Sad, really.

The Chad

Jul 11, 2017, 6:48:02 PM7/11/17
<tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote in news:ok1460$o6p$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> "Freezer" wrote in message
>
> If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
> Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
> the terroists win.
>
>> If you're a LIEberal, and the person in question is a
>> Conservative, the answer is "yes."
>
> I'd stay out of this discussion, Mr. "Obama isn't *really* black."
>
> He ISN'T.

Shut the fuck up, you psychotic emotional cripple.