[WOW] Women's Fed Announced for Fall TV

Everett Will

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00

----

MG/Perin Has WOW Power; Original Creator and Distributor of GLOW Reunite with
New Weekly Action Entertainment Series

LOS ANGELES--(ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--Jan. 18, 2000--WOW - Women of Wrestling(R),
a new action entertainment television series produced by David McLane
Enterprises, will be distributed worldwide by MG/Perin, Inc., as a weekly,
one-hour, first-run syndicated show scheduled to debut in fall 2000.

WOW, available for television distribution with an unprecedented 48 hours of
original programming, features athletic female wrestlers packaged as action
heroes. MG/Perin will showcase the program at the NATPE trade show and
conference in New Orleans (Jan. 24-27, 2000) at booth No. 2065.

"WOW is about strong, talented females being presented as positive role models
and action heroes," said McLane. "We are thrilled to be showcasing this new
entertainment series at NATPE at a time when women are making tremendous
strides in sports and when wrestling ratings are at an all-time high."

In addition to high flying wrestling action, the WOW series includes character
vignettes developing the positive role models and dramatic storylines that lead
week-to-week in reflecting classic "good" versus "evil" conflicts.

"Be ready for me to storm into the WOW ring to defend myself and my culture,"
declared La Nina, the Latina heroine. "I represent the most diverse culture in
the world and will make my people proud of me when I win the WOW Championship."

La Nina will appear at the NATPE convention in the MG/Perin booth No. 2065 on
Wednesday, January 26 along with other WOW stars including La Femme Fatale and
Summer of the Beach Patrol.

David McLane Enterprises is an independent sports entertainment production
company based at the Great Western Forum in Los Angeles. The company also
executive produces the ESPN series Pro Beach Hockey now entering its third
season in June 2000 with 83 hours of programming on the network. McLane also
created the syndicated hit GLOW that scored high ratings and a loyal following.

MG/Perin, Inc., formed in fall 1976 by TV syndication veterans Marvin Grieve
and Richard Perin, has distributed dozens of first-run series and specials.
MG/Perin's distribution successes include GLOW, the overnight alternative
series "Night Flight," and the reality series "Coast Guard."

In addition to WOW - Women of Wrestling, the company will distribute the
children's weekly series "Jim Fowler's Life in the Wild," a weekly half-hour
series from Paramount "America's Dumbest Criminals" and the special series "Mi
Gente, My People" for the 2000-01 season.

----

with Amy Jo Johnson

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00

this from a man who used to take
calls from a "Vince" inside a phone
booth.

Jeff Novell

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
WHOO HOO! GLOW IS BACK!

Hope they have another Farmer's Daughter...

...drool...

"Agree, for the law is costly." -- William Camden, 1605