[Survey] Worst Celebrity Ever

1 view

StatBoy316

Mar 6, 2004, 2:01:09 PM3/6/04
Donald Trump... I have money but no DiBiase evil laugh or nothing, he sucks

Logical Anomaly

Mar 6, 2004, 2:05:58 PM3/6/04
David Arquette

"With this new digital technology, the suckiness comes through with great
clarity." Mike MST3k

Brian Demolition Man Little

Mar 6, 2004, 2:33:44 PM3/6/04
Johnny Fairplay

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little

J D 8 6 4

Mar 6, 2004, 2:36:19 PM3/6/04
all of them are trash, except halle berry cuz she got down on screen

---
JD864~ perverted

CrossfaceWalls

Mar 6, 2004, 2:37:24 PM3/6/04
Paris Hilton

******
"Asian diseases just don't come knocking on your door, folks. Unless you're
Neil Bush." - Bill Maher

Proud member of the B.O.B.

Jack Foley

Mar 6, 2004, 3:07:03 PM3/6/04
statb...@aol.com (StatBoy316) wrote in

> Donald Trump... I have money but no DiBiase evil laugh or nothing, he
> sucks

The entire cast of "Friends."

--
"The Original Cactus"
Jack Foley

"Have fun, stay cool, try to be
happy in this imperfect world and
don't forget to drink more than you can
handle. It helps the lawyers."
-George Carlin

Morgan Vening

Mar 7, 2004, 10:08:36 AM3/7/04
On 06 Mar 2004 19:37:24 GMT, crossfa...@aol.comBOB
(CrossfaceWalls) wrote:

>Paris Hilton

IAWTWCE.

Morgan Vening

Zodiac69 864

Mar 6, 2004, 3:45:21 PM3/6/04
> >Paris Hilton
> >
> IAWTWCE.
>
> Morgan Vening

I'd have to disagree. Her sister Nicky is far more worthless. At least
Paris humps people on tape and stuff.

Zodiac69
the future of RSPW
864's most promising blue chipper

BLITZHAWK311

Mar 6, 2004, 4:00:35 PM3/6/04
the guy that played joey on full house

Pete Panaro

Mar 6, 2004, 5:32:20 PM3/6/04
Jennifer Lopez. Famous for being famous. Hasn't made a movie that's been
profitable, and though she's had at least 3 albums, can you really name more
than 3 of her songs?

Danger3210 LIVES

Mar 6, 2004, 6:23:59 PM3/6/04
That bad Asian singer from the American Idol tryouts...

Come on now...

And also almost anybody from a reality show in general...

WHEN DANGER STRIKES!!!

Carl

Mar 6, 2004, 6:50:26 PM3/6/04

"StatBoy316" <statb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Donald Trump... I have money but no DiBiase evil laugh or nothing, he
sucks

You're all forgetting the original "Worst Celebrity Ever" - Dangerous Danny
Bonaduce. Or doesn't he count as a celeb?

--
Carl

the Bede

Mar 6, 2004, 7:06:22 PM3/6/04

"Danger3210 LIVES" <mrhaz...@aol.com> wrote in message

> That bad Asian singer from the American Idol tryouts...
>
> Come on now...
>
> And also almost anybody from a reality show in general.

that insane girl on RW Seattle(?) who got slapped (and rightly so).

Morgan Vening

Mar 7, 2004, 5:55:51 PM3/7/04
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:45:21 -0500, "Zodiac69 864"
<cu...@fuckspammindless.com> wrote:

>> >Paris Hilton
>> >
>> IAWTWCE.
>>
>> Morgan Vening
>
>I'd have to disagree. Her sister Nicky is far more worthless. At least
>Paris humps people on tape and stuff.

But you don't often hear about Nicky. Whereas locally, the slore gets
pasted across the media constantly.

She is the Macarena of the visual media.

Morgan Vening

Mr. PotHead

Mar 7, 2004, 1:36:04 AM3/7/04
Scott Rigby WOOKA BOOKA DOOKA!

"BABAJACKASS"

ViNNY

Mar 7, 2004, 5:21:37 PM3/7/04
"Pete Panaro" <petep...@aol.comgoaway> wrote in message

Anaconda...

Budget

$35,000,000

Gross

$65,557,989 (USA) (1 September 1997)

Piece of trash, but made a nice profit. I only list this because I read your
post and thought "Out of Sight was a pretty good movie, that can't have lost
money" only to find it did.

-Vin