HHAHAHAHAAHAH.... Mark Madden on wcw.com!!!

1 view

SECrumancer

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
And I quote from Madden at wcw.com:

"Not many know this, but I grew up around 110th Street in Harlem
myself. I lived on 108th Street, to be exact. My family moved to
Pittsburgh when I was just out of high school, but I grew up with the
Harlem Heat guys. No big thing, just a chicken wing on a string at
Burger King, but I'm from the 'hood. "

Mark Madden is from the 'hood? .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The SECrumancer

----
SECru 4 Life!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Bob Barnett

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
SECrumancer wrote:

> And I quote from Madden at wcw.com:
>
> "Not many know this, but I grew up around 110th Street in Harlem
> myself. I lived on 108th Street, to be exact. My family moved to
> Pittsburgh when I was just out of high school, but I grew up with the
> Harlem Heat guys. No big thing, just a chicken wing on a string at
> Burger King, but I'm from the 'hood. "
>
> Mark Madden is from the 'hood? .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Maybe he wore a hood.

Darien Allen

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
Now at the time of Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:05:33 GMT, Bob Barnett
<bobba...@home.com> we were graced with this statement:

Or he was beat by a bunch of teenagers wearing hoods....

------------------------

Darien Allen
ICQ-2927081

Insert Name

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
Grand Master M

Big M

M Gangsta

DJ M

Mark Madden: "We be from the streets....."

Later,
Jamal

"SECrumancer" <trent_e_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> And I quote from Madden at wcw.com:
>
> "Not many know this, but I grew up around 110th Street in Harlem
> myself. I lived on 108th Street, to be exact. My family moved to
> Pittsburgh when I was just out of high school, but I grew up with the
> Harlem Heat guys. No big thing, just a chicken wing on a string at
> Burger King, but I'm from the 'hood. "
>
> Mark Madden is from the 'hood? .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bricks...with Jacqueline

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
heh... is madden trying out for "The Jerk"?

"i was born a poor black child"...

Kremlar

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00
Maybe Hood ice cream...

the Bede

Jan 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/21/00

SECrumancer wrote in message <86a6u3$bf5$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>And I quote from Madden at wcw.com:
>
>"Not many know this, but I grew up around 110th Street in Harlem
>myself. I lived on 108th Street, to be exact. My family moved to
>Pittsburgh when I was just out of high school, but I grew up with the
>Harlem Heat guys.

Uhhhhhh, they're really from Houston.

Rockboy

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
Bob Barnett wrote:

> > Mark Madden is from the 'hood? .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
> >

> Maybe he wore a hood.

Is it long and white with eye holes?

--
Evil Rockboy
-Keep the idiots off the 'net: kill a WebTV user today!-

Message has been deleted

Darien Allen

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
Now at the time of Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:09:05 -0700, "Chad Bryant"
<chadb...@uswest.net> we were graced with this statement:

>>> Maybe he wore a hood.
>>
>>Is it long and white with eye holes?
>

>You really think they make bedsheets big enough for Madden?

No.....but they make car covers big enough.....

------------------------

Darien Allen
ICQ-2927081

EVIL BIG JOSH

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00

Chad Bryant wrote:

> >> Maybe he wore a hood.
> >
> >Is it long and white with eye holes?
>
> You really think they make bedsheets big enough for Madden?

You've got to be pretty brave to make a joke like that around here,
Chad.
MY NAME IS BIG JOSH

Founder of EVIL Inc.
"It's Time To Rock Out After Breakfast With EVIL Inc.!"

Hacksaw Jim Duggon's Official Spokesman for RSPW
"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Mcdonalds is the place, where the people go to listen to the rock
music"
- Wesley Willis "Rock and Roll McDonalds"

"I Whupped Batman's Ass!" - Wesley Willis "I Whupped Batman's Ass"