The Dudleys, Tommy Dreamer in an XXX video!!

Bob Barnett

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
It's called Whack Attack 5
There's some Dudley's comedy-then they (w Dreamer) go to a porno shoot.
They are in the movie about 10 mins.

Lvu Bun wrote:

> sounds strange but cool, I would still wait intill some other loser bids on it
> to make sure it isn't a scam
> You Better Back the fuck up
> Before you get smacked the fuck up
> Any of you Niggers from New York what to bring it
> BRING IT
> But we ain't singing
> We bring drama
> Fuck You And Your MotherFucking Momma - Tupac

Ripclawe

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130069148

got this off the 1wrestling.com boards. thankfully the dudleys or dreamer don't
get naked, but interesting.
*********sig file begins:visit http://members.aol.com/narbosa/video.html for
realvideo RAW, Nitro and Japanese Wrestling Highlights.

"A child was graphically incinerated by igniting his anal wind" from a south
park movie review.

Lvu Bun

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99