WWF Superstars Tapings - San Jose

1 view

Johny August

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
I would like to hear from anyone who attended these tapings. Please
give me feedback on the following wrestlers:

Robert Thompson, Michael Modest and Steve Rizzono

Rizzono wrestled Duke, Thompson wrestled Tatanka and Modest wrestled
Thompson in the opening bout.
Welcome to the Forte Free Agent v1.0 release!

===============
If you are upgrading from a previous version of Free Agent:

- You can unzip the ZIP file directly into the directory where your
previous copy of AGENT.EXE lives.

- The Release Notes for this version of Free Agent are in the online
help. These notes describe improvements and bug fixes that have
been made since the last release. To view the notes, run Free
Agent and select Release Notes from the Help menu.

===============
Free Agent requires the following:

1. Windows 3.1 or greater, or Windows NT 3.5.

2. A TCP/IP driver that supports winsock 1.1 applications.
Agent has been tested with the following drivers:

- Trumpet Winsock 2.0B and 2.1B
- NetManage Chameleon 3.11N
- Microsoft TCP/IP-32 for Windows for Workgroups 3.11
- Microsoft Windows NT 3.5 TCP/IP
- Microsoft Windows 95 with Microsoft TCP/IP
- Spry dialer (Internet in a Box; CompuServe)
- NetCruiser 1.6

3. Access to an NNTP news server.
For posting email, access to an SMTP mail server.

===============
Follow these steps to install Free Agent:

1. Create a directory on your hard disk for Free Agent and copy the
contents of this ZIP file to the directory.

2. Make an icon for Free Agent in Program Manager. To do this, choose
New from the File menu and select the Program Item option. Fill in
the Program Item Properties dialog box as shown in the example
below:

Command Line: c:\agent\agent.exe
Working Directory: c:\agent

3. The first time you run Free Agent, it will prompt you for the
information it needs to operate.

4. Once you have supplied the necessary setup information and Free Agent
is operational, press F1 to display the online help.

You may want to start by reading the Getting Started topic.
To view this topic, click on the phrase Getting Started on the
Free Agent Contents page or search help for "Getting Started."

===============
To keep up to date on the latest information about Free Agent -- FAQ's,
known bugs, etc. -- check our WWW page at

<URL:http://www.forteinc.com/forte/agent/support.htm>.

===============
Ordering Agent

Forte is offering a pre-release version of Agent, called Agent .99, to
individuals who wish to purchase our commercial newsreader product. Agent
.99 includes all the features of Free Agent plus a multilingual spelling
checker, basic email, folders, and sorting plus free technical support,
via email, until 90 days after the release of Agent 1.0. By purchasing
Agent .99 now, you will also receive a free upgrade to Agent 1.0 when it's
available. For more information on how to order, please see our home page
at <http://www.forteinc.com/forte>.

You can purchase Agent .99 in any of the following ways:

1. Through the World Wide Web. This is the fastest and easiest way
to get Agent. Forte's ordering page is on a secure Netscape
Commerce Server, ensuring that your confidential information
remains confidential. For details on ordering Agent through the
Web, please see our home page at <http://www.forteinc.com/forte>.

2. If you don't have convenient Web access, the next best way to
order Agent is by fax or mail. Simply print out and complete the
Agent Order Form, order.txt, and either fax it to Forte's Agent
Order Desk in Carlsbad, California at 619.431.6497 or mail it to:
Agent .99
c/o Forte
2141 Palomar Airport Road
Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92009

3. If neither of the above methods are suitable, you can call the
Agent Order Hotline at 619.431.6496. The Hotline is open from
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific time.

Johny August

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
Anyone attending these tapings, please give me your feedback on the
following matches.

Opening bout: Michael Modest vs. Robert Thompson
Tatanka vs. Robert Thompson
Duke vs. Steve Rizzono

I appreciate any feedback you can give me on these matches. You might
want to even give them a star rating.

Thanks,

Gareth273

Jan 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/26/96
I thought Robert Thompson, and Michael Modest were decent wrestlers, and
Thompson being from San Jose helped him a lot. Steve Rizzono(sp) stunk up
the joint. He really wasn't good at all, but the fans hated him. Got a
lot of heat as a heel, but wrestling skills were lacking.

Gareth