(wrestlinG) anyone heard of "no more heroes"?

Teddy Videre

Feb 5, 2008, 4:43:10 AM2/5/08
i played this for about an hour yesterday. it's about a dork who wins
a lightsaber auction on ebay and becomes an assassin.

pro-wrestling moves (german suplex, brainbuster, backbreaker, etc.)
are half the movelist. you rent wrestling tapes and watch them to
learn new wrestling maneuvers. and there are TONS of other wrestling
references in the game (and lucha mask power-ups!)

there's even a "bear hug studio".

夜クローラー

Feb 5, 2008, 5:50:51 AM2/5/08

Yes, it's apparently one of the best games on Wii at the moment. Which
means no one will buy it.

--
NiGHTS/Nightcrawler [mWo]
I feel asleep!

"If Gods so fuckin' perfect why'd he fuck up on you?"

HitMan333

Feb 5, 2008, 8:33:16 AM2/5/08
In rec.sport.pro-wrestling ?????? <nightsintodr...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> i played this for about an hour yesterday. it's about a dork who wins
>> a lightsaber auction on ebay and becomes an assassin.
>> pro-wrestling moves (german suplex, brainbuster, backbreaker, etc.)
>> are half the movelist. you rent wrestling tapes and watch them to
>> learn new wrestling maneuvers. and there are TONS of other wrestling
>> references in the game (and lucha mask power-ups!)
>> there's even a "bear hug studio".
> Yes, it's apparently one of the best games on Wii at the moment. Which
> means no one will buy it.

IGN UK thought higher of it than IGN NA did.

HitMan333

夜クローラー

Feb 5, 2008, 12:11:58 PM2/5/08

I tend to go with Gamespot (even after that recent PR disaster) but I
can't help but feel the majority of people I know who own a Wii aren't
ever gonna play anything other than Wii Sports on it.

HitMan333

Feb 5, 2008, 3:35:29 PM2/5/08
>>> Yes, it's apparently one of the best games on Wii at the moment. Which
>>> means no one will buy it.
>> IGN UK thought higher of it than IGN NA did.
> I tend to go with Gamespot (even after that recent PR disaster) but I
> can't help but feel the majority of people I know who own a Wii aren't
> ever gonna play anything other than Wii Sports on it.

I want to check it out, but the review made me feel like I should wait a
bit. OTOH, I loved Spidey 3 on the Wii, and that was rated even lower.

I still have a queue of games to get through though. Including Killer 7,
for the Game Cube. Maybe if I particularly love that, then I'll be more
interested to try NMH sooner.

HitMan333

The Citizen

Feb 5, 2008, 7:15:36 PM2/5/08

http://godmodeonline.com/d/20080121.html

--
The Citizen
"And how can we win when fools can be kings?"