Texas Death Match?

1 view

Geek

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

What exactly are the rules for a texas death match?

--
Brian Brinegar
Project Leader

Frank J. Horr

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:06:57 -0500, Geek <bri...@purdue.edu> wrote:

>What exactly are the rules for a texas death match?

Falls do not count. After a fall, losing man has a count of ten reach
his feet, otherwise the match is over.

JLiger

"...and you want to be my latex salesman..."

TravMan

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

You must die in Texas

Scott A. Munro

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On Wed, 01 Apr 1998 13:26:47 -0500, JLi...@prodigy.net (Frank J. Horr)
wrote:

>On Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:06:57 -0500, Geek <bri...@purdue.edu> wrote:
>
>>What exactly are the rules for a texas death match?
>
>Falls do not count. After a fall, losing man has a count of ten reach
>his feet, otherwise the match is over.

In the WWF, back in the early 80s, I believe they called no-DQ matches
"Texas Death Matches."
-----
Scott A. Munro http://www.nextdim.com/users/smunro/
UFOs, Jack the Ripper, politics, fiction,
computer art, and other strange subjects.
Proud member, Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy™