Why couldn't they think of a better name for the XXX parody of "The Office"?

The Citizen

Jan 28, 2009, 6:13:13 AM1/28/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyUTeN8Ee3I

I mean, "The Office - A XXX Parody" isn't the most creative
pornification of the name of the show, right?

Couldn't they have gone with either "The Oral-fice" or "The Orifice"
instead?

(OTOH, recasting the role of Michael Scott as a cute blonde with big
tits named Michelle is a stroke of genius)

--
The Citizen
"The past is in your head. The future's in our hands."

Smart Ape - FRAK RSPW

Jan 28, 2009, 8:27:54 AM1/28/09
"The Citizen" <citi...@nospam.ca> wrote in message

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyUTeN8Ee3I
>
> I mean, "The Office - A XXX Parody" isn't the most creative
> pornification of the name of the show, right?
>
> Couldn't they have gone with either "The Oral-fice" or "The Orifice"
> instead?
>
> (OTOH, recasting the role of Michael Scott as a cute blonde with big
> tits named Michelle is a stroke of genius)

Where are Phyllis and Meredith?
--
--- Tied for 4th Best RSPW Poster of 2007.
--- Co-Winner of 2006's Worst Feud/Flamewar/Thread.

Syvyn11

Jan 28, 2009, 10:03:11 AM1/28/09

"The Citizen" <citi...@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyUTeN8Ee3I
>
> I mean, "The Office - A XXX Parody" isn't the most creative
> pornification of the name of the show, right?
>
> Couldn't they have gone with either "The Oral-fice" or "The Orifice"
> instead?
>
> (OTOH, recasting the role of Michael Scott as a cute blonde with big
> tits named Michelle is a stroke of genius)

Fits the trend.

Not The Munsters
Not Bewitched
The DIRTY Facts of Life.