CNN Reports Bush's approval rating falls to 37 percent

Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy

Oct 6, 2005, 6:39:51 PM10/6/05
Try to spin that, sheep. Our leader is a failure. Also, a dumbass. But
mostly a failure.

Squad

Oct 6, 2005, 6:57:28 PM10/6/05
"Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote in message news:1128638391.5...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Try to spin that, sheep. Our leader is a failure. Also, a dumbass. But
> mostly a failure.

yeah, but that 37% *loves* him.

Torrey M. Spears

Oct 6, 2005, 7:04:02 PM10/6/05
I don't remember ... did the 'Pubs post in here constantly when Dubya's
approval ratings were in the high 60s?
Or after 9/11 when it was in the low 90s? I don't remember,
seriously...

Torrey M. Spears
Million Dollar RSPW Champion
the Tuesday Morning Booker dude
http://torreyspears.blogspot.com

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!

Oct 6, 2005, 9:30:16 PM10/6/05

"Squad" <Your.Mom's.H...@Smells.Nice> wrote in message

Damn right!

LG
--
"The United States is like a giant boiler. When the fire is finally
lighted under it, there is no limit to the power it can generate." - Winston

Krusty

Oct 6, 2005, 9:33:10 PM10/6/05
"Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!" <lor...@yahoo.com> wrote...
> "Squad" <Your.Mom's.H...@Smells.Nice> wrote...
> "Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote...

>> Try to spin that, sheep. Our leader is a failure. Also, a dumbass. But
>> mostly a failure.
>>

> yeah, but that 37% *loves* him.
>
> Damn right!

Off the cliff you go! Wheeeee!

--
Krusty
RSP-W Poster of the Year, 2004

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!

Oct 6, 2005, 9:33:44 PM10/6/05

"Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote in
message news:1128638391.5...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Try to spin that, sheep.

Easy. Fucking bullshit media only reports the bad side of things. See:
Katrina.

>Our leader is a failure. Also, a dumbass. But
> mostly a failure.

Have you seen the economy/Iraq/Afghanistan/the Chief Justice?

Deal with facts, Junior. Polls ain't shit.

Krusty

Oct 6, 2005, 9:37:44 PM10/6/05
"Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!" <lor...@yahoo.com> wrote
> "Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote
>> Try to spin that, sheep.
>
> Easy. Fucking bullshit media only reports the bad side of things. See:
> Katrina.

Yeah, that Hannity...I wish he'd stop talking about all the great things
going on down there. Same with O'Reilley...I mean, that guy just won't shut
up about all the humanitarian efforts going on down there as well....every
time I see him, he's reporting such positive things that the Sunshine from
his ass almost blinds me.

Rube...I hope you got the license of that Turnip Truck you fell from...

Message has been deleted

Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy

Oct 6, 2005, 9:47:15 PM10/6/05

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms! wrote:
> "Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote in
> message news:1128638391.5...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > Try to spin that, sheep.
>
> Easy. Fucking bullshit media only reports the bad side of things. See:
> Katrina.
>
> >Our leader is a failure. Also, a dumbass. But
> > mostly a failure.
>
> Have you seen the economy/Iraq/Afghanistan/the Chief Justice?
>
> Deal with facts, Junior. Polls ain't shit.

Bah, bah, sheep. Have you any wool?

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!

Oct 6, 2005, 10:22:52 PM10/6/05

"Krusty" <kru...@sc.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!" <lor...@yahoo.com> wrote
>> "Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote
>>> Try to spin that, sheep.
>>
>> Easy. Fucking bullshit media only reports the bad side of things. See:
>> Katrina.
>
> Yeah, that Hannity...I wish he'd stop talking about all the great things
> going on down there. Same with O'Reilley...I mean, that guy just won't
> shut up about all the humanitarian efforts going on down there as
> well....every time I see him, he's reporting such positive things that the
> Sunshine from his ass almost blinds me.
>
> Rube...I hope you got the license of that Turnip Truck you fell from...

Hannity & O'Reilley? Aren't they Fox News?

LG (cable-less)

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!

Oct 6, 2005, 10:23:50 PM10/6/05

"Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote in
message news:1128649635.4...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

You people are so fucking stupid it ain't even funny...

Message has been deleted

Noodles Jefferson

Oct 7, 2005, 12:14:44 AM10/7/05
In article <qfk1f.92276$SL.23...@twister.southeast.rr.com>, Krusty
took the hamburger, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

> "Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!" <lor...@yahoo.com> wrote...
> > "Squad" <Your.Mom's.H...@Smells.Nice> wrote...
> > "Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote...
> >> Try to spin that, sheep. Our leader is a failure. Also, a dumbass. But
> >> mostly a failure.
> >>

> > yeah, but that 37% *loves* him.
> >
> > Damn right!
>
> Off the cliff you go! Wheeeee!

lol

Exactly.

--
Noodles Jefferson
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days, bribery and corruption
are common, children no longer obey their parents and the end of the
world is evidently approaching."
--Assyrian clay tablet 2800 B.C.

Noodles Jefferson

Oct 7, 2005, 12:15:55 AM10/7/05
In article <11kbn1n...@corp.supernews.com>, Lord Gow, the brawn of
The New Trijcomms! took the hamburger, threw it on the grill, and I said
"Oh Wow"...

> "Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote in
> message news:1128649635.4...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms! wrote:
> >> "Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote in
> >> message news:1128638391.5...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> >>
> >> Easy. Fucking bullshit media only reports the bad side of things. See:
> >> Katrina.

> >> Have you seen the economy/Iraq/Afghanistan/the Chief Justice?
> >>
> >> Deal with facts, Junior. Polls ain't shit.
> >
> > Bah, bah, sheep. Have you any wool?
>
> You people are so fucking stupid it ain't even funny...

It's okay. Go back to sleep...sleep...sleep...

KRJ

Oct 7, 2005, 4:00:37 PM10/7/05
Darn, lots bad for him in the next election...oops...sorry he's not
running. Laughing out loud at you guys who just can't let it go.

jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu

Oct 7, 2005, 4:24:54 PM10/7/05

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms! wrote:
> "Mr. Moto/w Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy" <Mottola...@aol.com> wrote in
> message news:1128638391.5...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > Try to spin that, sheep.
>
> >Our leader is a failure. Also, a dumbass. But
> > mostly a failure.
>
> Have you seen the economy/Iraq/Afghanistan/the Chief Justice?

You know, we're probably getting to the point where you could write my

Iraq is an f*n mess. If you're asking people to look at Iraq and think
that will make them think better of the job Bush is doing, you're
kidding yoursel. Look at Bush's poll numbers *on Iraq*: his approval
there is in the 30s also. More importantly, to repeat, it's an f*n
mess.

The economy just lost jobs this month, and gas prices are hurting
folks. Oh yeah, and the debt, remember that? No, I'm *not* saying
that's all Bush's fault (well, the debt mostly is), but I'm not sure I
would be pointing to the economy right now as some big success story of
W's.

Roberts I grant you.--Joe (n.j.) [mWo]

Krusty

Oct 7, 2005, 4:25:37 PM10/7/05
"KRJ" <krj...@bellsouth.net> wrote

> Darn, lots bad for him in the next election...oops...sorry he's not
> running. Laughing out loud at you guys who just can't let it go.

Yeah, who gives a fuck about the irreparable damage to your party? After
all, how important could Congress be anyway? It's just Congress. You don't
need it. You can keep yourselves warm with Kerry and Clinton blowjob jokes.

Don Del Grande

Oct 7, 2005, 5:39:18 PM10/7/05
Krusty wrote:

> KRJ wrote

>> Darn, lots bad for him in the next election...oops...sorry he's not
>> running. Laughing out loud at you guys who just can't let it go.

>Yeah, who gives a fuck about the irreparable damage to your party? After
>all, how important could Congress be anyway? It's just Congress.

Considering the "everybody ELSE vote them out, but I want my Congress
types to keep their seniority" mentality of most of the country, Bush
could invade Cuba tomorrow and it wouldn't have much effect in 2006.

Besides, what could Bush possibly do now - have the House keep a
15-minute vote open an extra half-hour or so so he can strongarm a
couple of Republicans to change their votes on a bill to build more
refineries, knowing full well that there's no way the Senate will ever
get to vote on it because it will be Hillabustered and Filiboxered to
death, especially as the provision of looking at closed bases to build
refineries sounds like the plan is to build the first one at the site
of Naval Air Station, Alameda, CA, as punishment to Barbara Lee and
Barbara Boxer for challenging the 2004 votes in Ohio?
Oh, wait...

-- Don

Torrey M. Spears

Oct 7, 2005, 9:23:56 PM10/7/05

jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu wrote:

> The economy just lost jobs this month, and gas prices are hurting
> folks. Oh yeah, and the debt, remember that? No, I'm *not* saying
> that's all Bush's fault (well, the debt mostly is), but I'm not sure I
> would be pointing to the economy right now as some big success story of
> W's.

WSJ projected 150,000 job losses this month. It was closer to 30,000.
Ebb and flow, even a college prof understands this?
The real kicker on jobs, esp. in Florida -- is that there are jobs
everywhere -- we've had ads in the paper for welders, installers, and
office workers for months -- and can't find anyone to work. Drive
around Commerce Parks in Bradenton, and see the "Help Wanted" signs
everywhere.

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!

Oct 7, 2005, 10:25:27 PM10/7/05

"Torrey M. Spears" <nwoph...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu wrote:
>>

>> The economy just lost jobs this month, and gas prices are hurting
>> folks. Oh yeah, and the debt, remember that? No, I'm *not* saying
>> that's all Bush's fault (well, the debt mostly is), but I'm not sure I
>> would be pointing to the economy right now as some big success story of
>> W's.
>>

> WSJ projected 150,000 job losses this month. It was closer to 30,000.
> Ebb and flow, even a college prof understands this?
> The real kicker on jobs, esp. in Florida -- is that there are jobs
> everywhere -- we've had ads in the paper for welders, installers, and
> office workers for months -- and can't find anyone to work. Drive
> around Commerce Parks in Bradenton, and see the "Help Wanted" signs
> everywhere.

Hell, even in WNY, the epitome of "Rust Belt", we've got jobs amuck.

The roads don't seem any less busy either...

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!

Oct 7, 2005, 11:11:35 PM10/7/05

"Krusty" <kru...@sc.rr.com> wrote in message

KERRY GAVE CLINTON A BLOWJOB?!?!? NO WONDER HE GOT THE NOMINATION!!!

LG (wishes you idiots would grasp that disapproval =/= "would vote for the
other guy")

Citizen Kane

Oct 8, 2005, 1:52:00 AM10/8/05

"Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms!" <lor...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:11kee7a...@corp.supernews.com...

> "Krusty" <kru...@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > "KRJ" <krj...@bellsouth.net> wrote
> >> Darn, lots bad for him in the next election...oops...sorry he's not
> >> running. Laughing out loud at you guys who just can't let it go.
> >
> > Yeah, who gives a fuck about the irreparable damage to your party?
After
> > all, how important could Congress be anyway? It's just Congress. You
don't
> > need it. You can keep yourselves warm with Kerry and Clinton blowjob
> > jokes.
>
> KERRY GAVE CLINTON A BLOWJOB?!?!? NO WONDER HE GOT THE NOMINATION!!!
>
> LG (wishes you idiots would grasp that disapproval =/= "would vote for the
> other guy")
> --

I want a taco. Hard shelled, not that soft shelled shit.

jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu

Oct 8, 2005, 11:58:11 AM10/8/05

Lord Gow, the brawn of The New Trijcomms! wrote:

Signals on the economy are very mixed. Are you following the debates
about the fed. raising rates?

The bottom line is it's probably not what the Lord Gows and T.M Spears
on one side, or the jslaters on the other think about the economy, it's
what middle America thinks. The poll numbers suggest middle America is
concerned. Now you can say polls are biased, the don't matter because
W isn't running for re-election, etc., etc. -- again, I'm guessing that
at this point we could write each other's responses. So let's just say
we did.

The key question is how much Bush's negative numbers will effect (i)
his ability to get his domestic program accomplished, and (ii) the 2006
and even 2008 elections. Obviously, we don't know the answers, and
I'll guess the report will be mixed. As to current agenda, so far,
social security privitization is moribund, but on the other hand,
Roberts was confirmed. Miers honestly confuses me. We'll see what
happens in 2006. As I've said before, on the one hand, I think
widespread disenchantment with Bush may very well hurt the Repubs.; on
the other hand, a year is a long time in politics, plus all the
redistricting helps the Repubs. Just my 2 cents.--Joe (n.j.) [mWo]

KRJ

Oct 8, 2005, 12:10:33 PM10/8/05
The Reps are not my party. I don't like any politician or any political
party. When I vote, and I rarely waste my time on such frivolity, I vote
against democrats, not for republicans.

But lets say the House and Senate go dem. I guess everything changes.
Everything that should be up goes up and everything that should be down
goes down to quote the great philosopher Al Gore. Stem Cell Research
will cure everything and everyone will live for ever. Money will grow on
trees. The Dead will Rise and the evil bad Christains will realize that
drugs and sex are good for everyone.

Please. Nothing will change. All you are arguing about is the rate of
decline. In the end civilization will fall and true natural savage tooth
and claw justice will rule. Personally, I like the slower decline. That
way I'll be dead long before the lights go out. But kid yourself not,
the lights are going out, no matter who you vote for.

Krusty

Oct 8, 2005, 1:06:33 PM10/8/05
"KRJ" <krj...@bellsouth.net> wrote

> Please. Nothing will change. All you are arguing about is the rate of
> decline. In the end civilization will fall and true natural savage tooth
> and claw justice will rule. Personally, I like the slower decline. That
> way I'll be dead long before the lights go out. But kid yourself not, the
> lights are going out, no matter who you vote for.

You're right. Why even bother? I should just lock myself in my house and
bury my head in the sand.

Lord Hatred

Oct 8, 2005, 1:50:00 PM10/8/05
In article <t0T1f.90720$Jp.32...@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
"Krusty" <kru...@sc.rr.com> wrote:

> "KRJ" <krj...@bellsouth.net> wrote
> > Please. Nothing will change. All you are arguing about is the rate of
> > decline. In the end civilization will fall and true natural savage tooth
> > and claw justice will rule. Personally, I like the slower decline. That
> > way I'll be dead long before the lights go out. But kid yourself not, the
> > lights are going out, no matter who you vote for.
>
> You're right. Why even bother? I should just lock myself in my house and
> bury my head in the sand.

But be sure you still vote against Democrats. That's the most
important thing.

--
Stefan
http://pillartopost.blogspot.com

Poot Rootbeer

Oct 8, 2005, 3:30:45 PM10/8/05
"Krusty" <kru...@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> You're right. Why even bother? I should just lock myself in my
> house and bury my head in the sand.

KRUSTY HAS AN INDOOR BEACH AT HIS HOUSE

-Poot
like Brian Wilson, only with TWO pianos