(RSPoliticsW) I guess God (n.H.) DOES have a sense of humor...

1 view

rwa2play (Lost mode on)

Nov 26, 2008, 3:26:18 PM11/26/08
Coulter wired shut after breaking her jaw (NY Post):

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252008/gossip/pagesix/we_hear_______we_hear_140601.htm

--
rwa2play (Lost mode on)
Instant Karma's gonna git you...

The Citizen

Nov 26, 2008, 3:29:59 PM11/26/08
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:26:18 -0800 (PST), "rwa2play (Lost mode on)"
<rwa2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Damn...did some lucky guy manage to donkeypunch her before I had a
chance to fulfil my longtime fantasy?

--
The Citizen
"And how can we win when fools can be kings?"

Grüe

Nov 26, 2008, 3:34:10 PM11/26/08
"rwa2play (Lost mode on)" <rwa2...@gmail.com> wrote in news:c9738964-d136-
4ca5-9cc1-4...@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> Coulter wired shut after breaking her jaw (NY Post):

Its not going to matter...she's been talking out of her ass for years.

CrossfaceWalls

Nov 26, 2008, 4:55:29 PM11/26/08
On Nov 26, 3:26 pm, "rwa2play (Lost mode on)" <rwa2p...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Coulter wired shut after breaking her jaw (NY Post):

She probably got drunk/coked up and walked right into a drained
swimming pool.

CrossfaceWalls=Time for another rehab stint, Annie.

David E. Powell

Nov 26, 2008, 5:00:49 PM11/26/08
wrote:
> Coulter wired shut after breaking her jaw (NY Post):
>
> http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252008/gossip/pagesix/we_hear_______we_...

She'll be writing more I guess.

I wonder if it was skiing?

Get well soon girl. Wouldn't wish it on the opposition either.

Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454 fan!

Nov 26, 2008, 5:48:26 PM11/26/08

wrote:
> Coulter wired shut after breaking her jaw (NY Post):
>
> http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252008/gossip/pagesix/we_hear_______we_...

She'll be writing more I guess.

I wonder if it was skiing?

Get well soon girl. Wouldn't wish it on the opposition either.

~~~~

That's what makes us Conservatives, DEP...

LG (AWTGWSG!)
--
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. - Henry Ford

rwa2play, The Northern Lariat

Nov 26, 2008, 7:21:37 PM11/26/08
Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454 fan! wrote:

> "David E. Powell" <David_Po...@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 26, 3:26 pm, "rwa2play (Lost mode on)" <rwa2p...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Coulter wired shut after breaking her jaw (NY Post):
>>
>> http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252008/gossip/pagesix/we_hear_______we_...
>
> She'll be writing more I guess.
>
> I wonder if it was skiing?
>
> Get well soon girl. Wouldn't wish it on the opposition either.
>
> ~~~~
>
> That's what makes us Conservatives, DEP...
>
> LG (AWTGWSG!)

Except for the fact that she's no longer the opposition, just the fringe.

btw, I call bullshit on Gow. Nothing new here.

--
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat
Proud supporter of the 44th President of the United States

"We must become the change we want to see." - Mahatma Gandhi
"You really can change the world if you care enough." - Marian Wright
Edelman
"Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that
never were and say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Jason Todd

Nov 26, 2008, 8:53:40 PM11/26/08
On Nov 26, 5:48 pm, "Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454
fan!" <lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "David E. Powell" <David_Powell3...@msn.com> wrote in messagenews:7efc0246-a774-44f2...@e1g2000pra.googlegroups.com...

I wouldn't wish something like that on anyone. But since it DID
happen, let me reiterate what I said to you LG: I would very much hope
she's not going to any of those ELITIST doctors with their fancy-
schmancy DEGREES and doctorates and all that bullshit. If she has in
fact gone to see one of them, then she is deemed irrelevant for all
eternity.

Jason "Oh who are we kidding? She's BEEN irrelevant for awhile now!"
Todd