Howard Stern get Jacked!!!

Patient Zero 2.0

Oct 25, 2005, 1:51:25 AM10/25/05
Is Infinity Ready To Jack Howard Stern Off More Stations?

October 24, 2005

Another round of Jack-FM stations could be installed by Infinity
Broadcasting tomorrow morning at 8 a.m., according to a statement made by
Howard Stern on his syndicated morning program today.

"Tomorrow morning at 8 a.m., during our show, there will be a few
small markets that we are presently on that will switch to the Jack-FM
format and take us off the air," said Stern, who was not pleased with the
prospect. "I guess it's the F.U. to Howard," he added. Later in the program,
WXRK/New York GM Tom Chiusano was discussing the rumor with Stern and
insinuated that the flips might be a Stern/Jack-FM combo.

Where might The King Of All Media feel Jack-FM's boot? Looking down
the list of his remaining Infinity affiliates, there are a few markets that
lack a Jack-FM style station and are potential targets, but don't
necessarily fit the "small market" criteria that Stern suggested. Among the
stations are WMFS/Memphis, WNCX/Cleveland, WRKZ/Pittsburgh, WPBZ/West Palm
Beach, and WOCL/Orlando.

WJFK/Washington, D.C. is another option, but it is one of the rumored
"Free FM" stations and The Washington Post is reporting that The Junkies --
John "Cakes" Auville, Eric Bickel, Jason Bishop and J.P. Flaim -- will be
taking over for Stern after his departure. The Junkies currently occupy the
timeslot on WJFK that follows Stern.

If Infinity decides to flip a Stern station in a market where a
Jack-style station already exists, other targets could be WZNE/Rochester
(where Entercom's WFKL "Fickle" is filling the Jack-FM space) and
KUFO/Portland (where Entercom's KYCH "Charlie" is filling the Jack-FM
space).

A reflective and sentimental tone has been creeping into Stern's
program recently and the prospects of being Jack-ed off a few more radio
stations prompted a mini-farewell speech. "For those of you who listen to us
and won't be hearing us tomorrow, I want to say farewell," said Stern. "I
want to tell you it has been a spectacular 20 years here with the company.
I'm not leaving radio, I'm going to a whole new form of radio. I do not want
you to think ever that I don't appreciate your support and your sticking
with me through all the FCC stuff and everything the religious right is
doing to us. My intention in all of this has always been to entertain you."

--
Jabroni Inc. Bringing you the CRAP since 1995!!!

trans.gif

Darth Chaos

Oct 25, 2005, 2:04:49 AM10/25/05
Like I've always said, on Stern's last day on free radio, Stern should
finish off the broadcast by saying this :

"This is the last time you will ever hear me on free radio. Because of
those chickenshit jackboot cocksuckers at the FCC, I have to move to
satellite radio. I really don't give a flying fuck what you do to me
because as far as I'm concerned, the FCC and George W. Bush should have
a group assfuck while giving circle-jerk reacharounds on their
miniscule cocks! So I am closing this broadcast by saying FUCK GEORGE
W. BUSH AND THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT, FUCK MICHAEL POWELL AND THE OTHER
PINKO COMMUNIST COCKSUCKING ASSFUCKING DICKHEADS AT THE FEDERAL
COMMUNISM COMMISSION, AND YOU CAN ALL SUCH MY GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING
DICK YOU DIRTY COCKSUCKING JESUS FREAKS! FIRE ME! I'M ALREADY FIRED!
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, FUCK YOU CLEARCHANNEL AND INFINITY FOR SHOWING
THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD HOW MOTHERFUCKING COMMUNIST YOU ASSFUCKERS ARE!
LIKE I SAID! FIRE ME! I'M ALREADY FIRED! I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS, YOU
MOTHERFUCKING COMMUNISTS! I'LL SEE EVERYBODY ON SIRIUS RADIO! AND FCC,
YOU WILL NEVER CENSOR ME AGAIN, YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCK-SMOKING
COMMUNIST ASS-CUNTS!"

:)

D-Chance.

Oct 25, 2005, 5:55:34 AM10/25/05
> Like I've always said, on Stern's last day on free radio, Stern should
> finish off the broadcast by saying this :

<snip>

And 99.9% of the 'normal' world will yawn...

-----
D-Chance.
RSPW's 2004 Most On-Topic Poster.
2005 RSPW HOF inductee.
W.
-----

Darth Chaos

Oct 25, 2005, 1:41:06 PM10/25/05
You mean you wouldn't mark if Stern said "FIRE ME! I'M ALREADY FIRED!"
on his last day? Shame on you.