Backstage Trouble Involving The WWE Divas

Andy Milonakis

Aug 26, 2005, 12:14:01 PM8/26/05
Backstage trouble involving the WWE Divas
Submitted by Brian Cantor on Friday, August 26, 2005 at 4:39 AM EST

Over the past few years in WWE, the word "diva" has been synonymous with
"replaceable." While constantly hiring new female faces, WWE has shown no
restraint in letting others go, regardless of their looks and in-ring
ability. Thus, it should come as no surprise that the WWE women are
constantly on-guard and feel threatened by the appearance of new female
faces.

Torrie Wilson, who many believe only narrowly escaped the last batch of
roster cuts, was said to be one of the most threatened by the recent
presence of younger "Diva Contestants" on RAW. It seems that the jealousy
expressed in her feud with Ashley Massaro stems from true backstage
sentiment.

Said a source close to the situation, "Torrie's gotten so skinny - to an
unhealthy level - this year because she feels the pressure from the new
divas being brought in. She knows her clock is ticking. All the women know
that. The new girls make them feel inferior."

And, Torrie's hardly the only diva to have expressed concern. Miss Jackie,
for instance, was said to have been openly worried in the weeks leading to
her release from WWE. The fact that Dawn Marie - who served an advocate for
the girls - is no longer with the company only makes morale among the divas
worse.

a.. *PHOTO OF THE NEW WWE SMACKDOWN! LOGO + HOT BACKSTAGE & BIKINI PICS OF
THE WWE DIVAS; The Real Story On Chris Jericho Leaving WWE/TNA Update, Major
*SPOILERS* For Upcoming RAW Main-Events, Huge Rumor-Killer On Big Star
Debuting With WWE, Real Story On ANOTHER RECENT WWE Release, The Rock & So
Much More [>>]

(Source: PWTorch.com)

"Are you kidding, brother? I love (the wrestling.) It's in my blood,
brother. It's also in my knee, brother. In my hip, brother. But I just can't
seem to shake it. If I shake too hard, brother, it's gonna be in my back. Do
you know what I mean, brother?.I got news for you, Larry brother. It's not
hold old you are, it's how old you fell, brother. And I feel 157, brother."
- Shawn "Hogan" Michaels

the Bede

Aug 26, 2005, 12:10:59 PM8/26/05

"Andy Milonakis" <shmandysh...@beehead.com> wrote in message

> Backstage trouble involving the WWE Divas
> Submitted by Brian Cantor on Friday, August 26, 2005 at 4:39 AM EST

Christie Hemme can't figure out how doorknobs can rotate both to the left
AND the right.

Squad

Aug 26, 2005, 12:15:04 PM8/26/05
"the Bede" <rspwsow...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

which is even more perplexing when considering the size of her cranium...

The Video Poker King

Aug 26, 2005, 12:20:31 PM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:14:01 -0400, "Andy Milonakis"
<shmandysh...@beehead.com> wrote:

>Backstage trouble involving the WWE Divas

The whole divas thing is overdone and beaten into the ground. There
are too many of them and they are distracting.

Each brand should have one piece of ass, and once a year another
disposable piece of ass should come in to feud with her in an extended
thing that lasts 4-5 months.

Candice on Raw.
Melina on Smackdown.

For now.

Smart Ape misses Cheetum

Aug 26, 2005, 12:58:00 PM8/26/05
> Over the past few years in WWE, the word "diva" has been synonymous with
> "replaceable." While constantly hiring new female faces, WWE has shown no
> restraint in letting others go, regardless of their looks and in-ring
> ability. Thus, it should come as no surprise that the WWE women are
> constantly on-guard and feel threatened by the appearance of new female
> faces.
>
> Torrie Wilson, who many believe only narrowly escaped the last batch of
> roster cuts, was said to be one of the most threatened by the recent
> presence of younger "Diva Contestants" on RAW. It seems that the jealousy
> expressed in her feud with Ashley Massaro stems from true backstage
> sentiment.
>
> Said a source close to the situation, "Torrie's gotten so skinny - to an
> unhealthy level - this year because she feels the pressure from the new
> divas being brought in. She knows her clock is ticking. All the women know
> that. The new girls make them feel inferior."
>
> And, Torrie's hardly the only diva to have expressed concern. Miss Jackie,
> for instance, was said to have been openly worried in the weeks leading to
> her release from WWE. The fact that Dawn Marie - who served an advocate
> for
> the girls - is no longer with the company only makes morale among the
> divas
> worse.

By hiring Elisabeth, it shall cure all ill will, since Elisabeth=Love.
--
--- "Damn dirty fleas..."
--- "Ever notice that at the start of a cartoon, Casper has no friends, and

jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu

Aug 26, 2005, 1:34:04 PM8/26/05
I love all these "leaked backstage" posts that say that people who are
feuding in the storylines of the WWE actually don't get along
(Michaels-Hogan, Divas, etc.).--Joe (n.j.) [mWo]

Ritchie

Aug 26, 2005, 2:24:40 PM8/26/05

> The fact that Dawn Marie - who served an advocate for
> the girls - is no longer with the company only makes morale among the
> divas
> worse.

Maybe she should have thought twice before getting pregnant. I know she was
not let go because of it but her participation would have been very limited
henceforth she would be useless.

JeffH

Aug 26, 2005, 3:25:52 PM8/26/05
They need to get rid of that damn mole girl or at least the mole. Jesus
it sickens me each time I see it. Just fuckin nasty man, It doesnt look
real at all but it just looks fuckin nasty

JeffH
man its fuckin nasty

D-Chance.

Aug 26, 2005, 4:06:06 PM8/26/05
Whoop-dee do.

All the guys want is T & A.
The faces don't matter.
The names don't matter.

IOW, STRIP 'EM, BITCH~!

-----
D-Chance.
RSPW's 2004 Most On-Topic Poster.
W.

Killfile victim #847238

Aug 26, 2005, 6:36:14 PM8/26/05

But she does know how to polish knobs, if you know what I mean

bar...@shentel.net

Aug 26, 2005, 7:54:38 PM8/26/05

Andy Milonakis wrote:
> Backstage trouble involving the WWE Divas
> Submitted by Brian Cantor on Friday, August 26, 2005 at 4:39 AM EST
>

> Over the past few years in WWE, the word "diva" has been synonymous with
> "replaceable." While constantly hiring new female faces, WWE has shown no
> restraint in letting others go, regardless of their looks and in-ring
> ability. Thus, it should come as no surprise that the WWE women are
> constantly on-guard and feel threatened by the appearance of new female
> faces.

I don't agree with this. Since the WWE brought back women's wrestling
most of the major players have been around for a fairly long stretch.
Sable and Sunny, Terri, Jacqueline, Ivory, Trish, Lita, Molly,
Victoria, Torrie and Stacy.

Of the ones who weren't around to long, ROchelle left on her own, and
so did another diva searcher. Bebe was gone pretty quick. Kat wasn't
around that long I don't think. Jazz lasted about three years, which
is a decent run. Nidia didn't last long in the WWE but she was under
contract with the company for several years. That leaves Gail Kim,
Linda Miles, Miss Jackie and Dawn Marie. Gail was there the shortest
amount of time, and Miles supposedly never took it seriously.

JLB

> Torrie Wilson, who many believe only narrowly escaped the last batch of
> roster cuts, was said to be one of the most threatened by the recent
> presence of younger "Diva Contestants" on RAW. It seems that the jealousy
> expressed in her feud with Ashley Massaro stems from true backstage
> sentiment.
>
> Said a source close to the situation, "Torrie's gotten so skinny - to an
> unhealthy level - this year because she feels the pressure from the new
> divas being brought in. She knows her clock is ticking. All the women know
> that. The new girls make them feel inferior."

I haven't noticed her losing that much weight.

Acolyte of Glorious La Parka~, PWN3R & PuppetMaster of Dancing Tards & RSPW'S ONE & ONLY TRUE Pope

Aug 27, 2005, 1:11:48 PM8/27/05

Andy Milonakis wrote:
> Backstage trouble involving the WWE Divas
> Submitted by Brian Cantor on Friday, August 26, 2005 at 4:39 AM EST
>

> Over the past few years in WWE, the word "diva" has been synonymous with
> "replaceable." While constantly hiring new female faces, WWE has shown no
> restraint in letting others go, regardless of their looks and in-ring
> ability. Thus, it should come as no surprise that the WWE women are
> constantly on-guard and feel threatened by the appearance of new female
> faces.
>
> Torrie Wilson, who many believe only narrowly escaped the last batch of
> roster cuts, was said to be one of the most threatened by the recent
> presence of younger "Diva Contestants" on RAW. It seems that the jealousy
> expressed in her feud with Ashley Massaro stems from true backstage
> sentiment.
>
> Said a source close to the situation, "Torrie's gotten so skinny - to an
> unhealthy level - this year because she feels the pressure from the new
> divas being brought in. She knows her clock is ticking. All the women know
> that. The new girls make them feel inferior."
>
> And, Torrie's hardly the only diva to have expressed concern. Miss Jackie,
> for instance, was said to have been openly worried in the weeks leading to
> her release from WWE. The fact that Dawn Marie - who served an advocate for
> the girls - is no longer with the company only makes morale among the divas
> worse.

Thank GOG we at LEAST still have Christy Hemme (HUBBA HUBBA!!!).