The Bran Split will end at WM22 - Orton v Cena for Undisputed Title

JeffH

Nov 24, 2005, 3:51:58 PM11/24/05
TALKS OF RANDY ORTON V JOHN CENA AT WRESTLEMANIA 22

Posted by Ashish on 11-24-05 03:11:09

---The word going around the WWE right now is the roster split will end
at Wrestlemania 22 with Randy Orton facing John Cena for the Undisputed
Title. Lots of people backstage believe Orton and Cena could be the
next Rock/Austin.

Bill Becker

Nov 24, 2005, 4:05:21 PM11/24/05

"JeffH" <jeffh_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Lots of people=Stephanie & Johnny Ace.

FunkyM

Nov 24, 2005, 4:47:19 PM11/24/05

JeffH writef:

Oh JeffH, you're a silly goose

peep peep!

Message has been deleted

the Bede

Nov 24, 2005, 6:00:50 PM11/24/05

"JeffH" <jeffh_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
"Lots of people believe" = Vince decided on that 3 years ago and has been
forcing them down our throats ever since

TripleW864

Nov 25, 2005, 4:59:02 PM11/25/05
JeffH <jeffh_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Chris Jericho will bust in and make it a 3-way dance, which will cement
him as the man who unified the belts twice, and secure him a spot in
immortality, since by then, HHH will be off hosting some muscle event
or filming some movie that WWE films will try to pawn off.

--
Winner - March Melee 2005
Loser- Every other online contest I've been in.