[WRX] - [Saturday Night Rage!] - [Hour 2] - [WRX]

Mike Emery

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
Back with Wrestling Revolution X Action.
[View Changes to the Ring.]

WRX==========================WRX
Barbed Wire Singapore Cane
Flaming Table, Finisher Death Match
"Pure Excellence" Brian Sillege vs. Stefan Waters
WRX MATCH UP
WRX==========================WRX
RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is Flaming Barbed
Wire Singapore Cane Flaming Table Finisher Death Match!!! Coming to the ring
first, he stands 6'2" and weighs 275 pounds, here is "PURE EXCELLENCE" BRIAN
SILLEGEEE!!

[House lights sligthly fade, the attention of the Flea Market turned arena's
fans, turn their heads to the direction of the entrance way, where a slight
mist, possibly dust mixing with the inexpensive lighting, begins to roll out.
Suddenly, "Da Rockwilder" by Redman and Method Man begins, the crowd rising to
their feet, as the unmistakeable picture of "Pure Excellence" Brian Sillege
parting the curtain, yet standing just in front of them. Observing the small
arena, absorbing the thunderous ovation. Sillege begins to walk towards the
ring, looking into the crowd, pointing to some of the fans, and signs, slightly
chuckling. He enters the ring, raising his arms, in unison the arena explodes,
Sillege nods.. As his song begins to slowly fade out. As he stretches on the
ropes, beads of sweat running from his shoulders, down his pectoral muscles,
and through his abs like small rivers, until dropping onto the mat. Sillege
stands in the ring, his black tights with "Pure" in read lettering on the right
side, and "Excellence" on the opposing side, along with "Sillege" across the
seat, in a fading red color.]

RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentleman, the following competitor is coming to the
ring hailing from Atlanta Georgia, he stands 6 feet 3 inches and weighs in at
260 pounds. He is...STEFAN WATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Suddenly, over the speaker system you hear "Man In The Box'' by Alice in
Chains begin to blast out of the large speakers. The guitar is loud as hell as
you see a man step out of the curtains out onto the ramp. That man is Stefan
Waters. He is wearing his traditional black tights and a black t-shirt that
reads "TrU CLiQuE" across the chest. He has his black Oakleys across his face
and a gold TrU medallion acround his neck. He begins to walks down the ramp and
passes by many TrU CLiQuE-sters with signs in hand. He grabs on that reads
"TrU=The Best Stable". Waters grabs this one and holds it up to the camera. He
just shakes his head and says "You know it, baby." He continues his walk to the
ring and climbs the stairs. He steps into the ring between the ropes and takes
off his glasses and medallion and hands them to the referee. He then jumps on a
corner and takes off his shirt. He throws it into the crowd and fans fight over
it. He then jumps down and awaits his opponent to come to the ring.]

DING DING DING!!

TOM WINSTON: The officials have dropped Barbed Wire Singapore Canes in the
ring and stacked tables around the ring. Some double stack, and some single..
We have several weapons at ringside along with some fluid and zippo brand
lighters!

MARK CLEVELAND: We got Brian Sillege and we got Stefan Waters both in the
ring.. Only in WRX will we see the Barbed wire, Singapore Cane.. Flaming
Tables, Finisher Match.. Where to win this match you gotta put your opponent
through a flaming table.. With your fucking finisher!

TOM WINSTON: Only in WRX and only here on Saturday Night Rage! They're
locking up now.. Sillege slings Waters into the ropes! I thought those ropes
were gonna be barbed wire, Mark.. What is up with that?

MARK CLEVELAND: According to the rulez.. The singapore cane is wrapped in
barbed wire, but not the ropes.

TOM WINSTON: What a bunch of pansy shit! Can you believe these people are
this fucking scared of a little barbed wire?

MARK CLEVELAND: I don't think that either of these men are even slightly
afraid of barbed wire.. Sillege catches Waters on the return, back body drop.
Sillege spins around and drops and elbow, but Waters is out of the way..
Sillege and Waters both to thier feet.. Sillege slings Waters to the ropes
again, Now Sillege with a body press.. Right over the top rope!!

TOM WINSTON: Waters hit right on that table and cracked it in half! This is
one hell of a match! I can't believe these ropes aren't barbed wire! Sillege
now diving over the top rope to land on Waters.. WATERS MOVES!

MARK CLEVELAND: Stefan Waters moved out of the way and Brian Sillege crashed
hard into the remains of that table. Oh my God! That's some damaging shit!
Waters now going under the ring.. What has he got? He's pulled out a duffle
bag! What is Stefan Waters doing? He's walked over to the other table.. He's
opening it up!

TOM WINSTON: It's BROKEN GLASS!!! Stefan Waters just poured broken shards of
glass all over the other table here in the ring! Stefan Waters now turning
back to Sillege and Sillege is moving to the ring again.. Stefan Waters slides
in as Sillege grabs a Singapore Cane...

MARK CLEVELAND: That cane is covered in barbed wire! Sillege lays it into the
ribs of Waters.. Waters now flinching and Sillege responds by dropping the cane
hard again on the other side of his body! Waters is bleeding from both sides
and probably has bruised ribs.. Sillege now preparing to lay the cane on
Water's head! He swings, Duck! Waters ducked!

TOM WINSTON: Waters ducks, fires a punch to the midsection.. steps into the
legs of Sillege and lifts him up!

MARK CLEVELAND: Waters drapes Sillege over his back, now he's hooking the
head.. Oh! He just drove him with some form of an inverted, upside down DDT!

TOM WINSTON: That's the Revere-Cradle DDT you stupid piece of shit! Don't you
know anything about wrestling?

MARK CLEVELAND: Whatever it was, it hurt Sillege, cause he's sprawled out in
the ring now.. Waters rolls out, goes under the ring.. What the hell does he
have? That's a fucking ladder.. He just found a damn LADDER! Waters tosses
the ladder into the ring!

TOM WINSTON: I can't believe this! He's got the ladder in the ring and he
rolls back in. What is he going to do.. Sillege back to his feet.. Sillege and
Waters are trading punches! Waters with a stiff boot to the groin.. Now he
tosses Sillege on his shoulders.. Running Death Valley Driver!! Waters now
standing the ladder up! Waters climbing the ladder.. He gets about halfway
up! Waters off with a tremendous guillotine leg drop!

MARK CLEVELAND: Waters now dragging Sillege.. He leans him against the ropes
and picks up the singapore cane.. I think he's going to cane his face! Waters
sets up.. Swings, Duck by Sillege, the cane hits the ropes and bounces back
catching Waters in the head and busting him open! Waters has caned himself in
the head! That's beautiful!

TOM WINSTON: Sillege now comes off the ropes with a flying elbow to the face
of Waters.. Waters is staggering.. Bleeding from his skull.. Sillege slings
Waters into the ladder!!! The ladder falls and so does Waters in the middle of
the ring.. Bleeding out of his skull...

MARK CLEVELAND: What the hell is Sillege doing now? He has folded the ladder
over on the head of Stefan Waters.. He's got Waters skull trapped in the
ladder.. STOMP! STOMP! He's cracking Waters skull! Now he's climbing the top
rope! Oh my God! If he hits this.. Sillege off the top with a beautiful
moonsault.. NO! Waters jerked his skull free and Sillege hits hard on the
ladder, only injuring himself in the process.. Waters now pulling himself up
with the aid of the ropes.. Sillege is rolling around, holding his stomach..
Waters runs in and delivers a stiff boot to the side of Sillege's head!

TOM WINSTON: Sillege and Waters now both bleeding from thier skull as that
massive boot of Waters connects with the skull of Sillege! Sillege now laying
motionless on the mat.. Waters rolls out and drags Sillege with him.. He lays
Sillege on a table.. What is he gonna do? Oh my God! Sillege is under the
ring.. And he's found..

MARK CLEVELAND: DUCT TAPE? What the hell is Duct Tape doing here?

TOM WINSTON: Alabama Chrome! Stefan Waters begins to wrap the duct tape
around the wrists of Sillege, securing his arms to the legs ot the table.. now
he's working on his legs.. I think he has him secure!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Sillege is coming around and trying to fight.. But it's not
working.. I can't believe the fucking danger this match has brought to the
ring.. What the hell is Waters doing? He's under the ring and has a roll of
barbed wire.. He's laying it on the face of Sillege!!!

TOM WINSTON: Brian Sillege is completley and totally helpless as Waters rolls
into the ring and sets up the ladder! No, he can't.. Waters calls for a chair
and an official happily obliges.. Waters now starting to climb up that ladder..
What is he doing? That table is at least Twenty Five foot from the top of the
ladder and Stefan Waters is perched high above the fans and the floor as he
leaps, still holding that chair!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: He's moving that chair under his legs.. OH MY GOD! He's going
for an Arabian Facebuster! OH MY GOD! HE HIT IT!!!! HE HIT IT!!!!

TOM WINSTON: Stefan Waters just jumped at least twenty five foot from the top
of the ladder to the arena floor, where Brian Sillege is laying unconsious on a
table and drove that entire roll of barbed wire, into the face of Sillege!
Brian Sillege has got to be hurting... Brian Sillege has got to be in Severe
pain! He might be DEAD! That tables shattered into 7 or 8 pieces.. And
Sillege still has chunck of the table tied to his arm.. Waters isn't moving and
niether is Sillege.. This match could be over.. They could both be out!

MARK CLEVELAND: This is WRX.. We'll wake thier ass up and let them keep
fighting! Nothing is solved here.. Wait! Waters is moving.. He raises his arm
and the crowd explodes as he starts to bring himself back to a standing
position. Sillege is completly out.. Waters stumbles over to him and grabs his
arm.. He's dragging him... Where is he taking him? He's taking him to the
table that is covered in glass! I don't think that Waters is finished
punishing Sillege!

TOM WINSTON: Waters can't take alot more punishment after that fall.. And I
know that Sillege is unable to fight back.. Sillege now showing signs of life
as Waters prepares to drive him facefirst into that table.. Waters slams, NO!
Sillege throws his hands out to block his face! His hands are covered in glass
now.. Sillege with a back elbow.. Sillege now.. DIAMONDCUTTER! Right though
that glass covered table! Waters has glass stuck all over him and he's
bleeding profusely!

MARK CLEVELAND: That's what Waters calls the "Black Plague", but it's not
Sillege's finisher and it's also not through a flaming table, although I'm not
sure which one would hurt worse..

TOM WINSTON: Sillege now pulling himself up as Waters spits glass out of his
mouth.. It's a mixture of blood and glass hitting the ground as he spits up
here at ringside..Sillege now has a chair. Sillege drives the chair hard into
the back of waters.. Oh my Lord.. Waters is down again.. laying in a pool of
spit up glass and blood.. Sillege now down, rubbing his face in his own blood!

MARK CLEVELAND: Waters is having his face torn up again, by the same glass he
just spit outta his mouth.. Sillege pulls Waters back to his feet now.. Waters
is in a world of hurt.. Sillege drags Waters over to a table, and drops him..
Sillege now gets the fluid and matches.. Sillege sprays the fluid on Waters and
now on the table.. Sillege throws a match and the table explodes in a ball of
fire.. Sillege now pulls Waters to his feet.. Drives a fist into his face and
now he's going to-

TOM WINSTON: WAIT!! Waters firing a forearm.. Now Waters with a knee lift..
He's got Sillege locked .. DOUBLE ARM DDT! Right through the flaming table!
But wait! Waters erupts in fire! That lighter fluid was all over his body!
Waters is rolling on the ground.. digging under the ring as he burns.. He's got
a fire extinguisher!! Oh my God! He's fucking putting himself out with the
fire extinquisher!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Listen to this crowd!!!

[A Huge Chant of "WRX! WRX! WRX! WRX! WRX! WRX!" erupts.]

TOM WINSTON: Waters now, his body black from the fire that just ravaged him..
Brian Sillege is down.. Waters goes over to a table and sets it up.. I think
he's going for the finishing touch.. He goes under the ring.. What has he got?
It's another duffle bag.. I hope he's not going to drop him through more
glass.. He opens the bag and dumps it on the table.. it's not glass!

MARK CLEVELAND: NO! It's RAZOR BLADES!!! HE'S JUST DUMPED OUT A BAG OF RAZOR
BLADES!!!!! Waters goes over and rolls Sillege into the ring.. Wait..
Sillege is fighting back now.. Sillege fires a knee.. now Sillege in control..
Sillege plants Waters into the mat with a running bulldog.. Sillege now
dragging Waters to the turnbuckle.. He's got him on top, and he's climbing
up.. OH MY GOD! They're going off the top! WHEELBARROW POWERBOMB!
WHEELBARROW POWERBOMB!!! through that table, covered in razor blades! Waters
chest and face, completely covered in gashes from the razor blades!

TOM WINSTON: What a fucking show of might! What a fucking show of fortitude..
I thought Brian Sillege was out of it, but right now I'd put my money on him..
That was one hell of a powerbomb!! Sillege now, coming off the top rope!
ELBOWDROP! Can you believe it! Brian Sillege just leaped right into that
broken mess of tables and razorblades, punishing himself to drive the elbow in
the back of Waters skull!

MARK CLEVELAND: Sillege now getting to his feet and grabbing the bloody
Waters.. He rolls Waters into the ring.. Now he's headed under the ring again..
He's got another ladder.. He tosses it into the ring and now he's tossed in a
table.. What the hell is he doing? Sillege climbs into the ring and sets up
both tables.. Now he's got a table and set it up on top of the two ladders..

TOM WINSTON: He just created his own fucking scaffold! What the hell? Now
he's outside the ring.. Tosses in another table.. Waters is still out..
Waters is unconcious... Brian Sillege now lays Waters on that table.. And now
he's got a large dufflebag from under the ring.. OH MY GOD! It's another bag
of GLASS!!! He just covered Waters, the ring and that table with fucking
broken glass! Now he's climbing that fucking ladder.. To the scaffold he made
in the sky..

MARK CLEVELAND: This is crazy! This is insane! SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!
SHOOTING STAR PRESS OF THE SCAFFOLD.. WAIT! WATERS MOVED!

TOM WINSTON: Brian Sillege goes crashing through his table, cutting up his
chest and face severely.. Brian Sillege just fell about eighteen feet! Waters
now rolls outside of the ring.. Theres one of the fresh tables.. Waters goes
under the ring.. a bag of NAILS! A fucking bag of ROOFING NAILS! And he
covered the table in them! Now he's got the lighter fluid.. He's covered the
table in lighter fluid.. Now he sets it on fire.. That table is a fucking
implement of murder!

MARK CLEVELAND: Waters picks up one of the singapore canes that is laying
outside of the ring and re-enters the ring.. Sillege is stirring and trying to
get up..Waters runs over and leaps on his back, pinning him to the mat. Waters
grabs Sillege by the hair and raises the cane!

[WHACK] [WHACK] [WHACK] [WHACK] [WHACK]

TOM WINSTON: OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!

MARK CLEVELAND: I think that Stefan Waters has had enough! He just beat the
ever living SHIT out of the back of Sillege's skull! He's got to have a
concussion! His skull may be caved in! Look at that! What a fucking display
of hardcore talent! Sillege's skull has poured a pool of blood on the mat...
Now Stefan Waters is SURE that Brian Sillege is unconsious.. Brian Sillege
might be DEAD!

TOM WINSTON: What is he doing now? He's dragging Sillege up. Laying his neck
on his shoulder.. Oh my God.. Waters runs across the ring! LEAPS THE TOP
ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: BLACK PLAGUE! BLACK PLAGUE!!!!!!!! THROUGH THE FLAMING
TABLE THAT'S COVERED IN FUCKING NAILS!!! WHAT ON EARTH? WHAT POSSESSED
HIM!!!!!!!!

TOM WINSTON: It's over.. Just as I said Mark... Brian Sillege is a memory and
he's fucking dead! Stefan Waters has won this match and he is the fucking
victor! He earned each and every ounce of this fucking match!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: That was a bloody, flaming display of gore! The officials are
putting Brian Sillege out with fire extinquishers and medical officials are
attending to Brian Sillege.... Stefan Waters raises his hand in victory and
then falls to the mat!

TOM WINSTON: Stefan Waters is out too.. Medical officials are tending to both
men and it looks like both of these guys are leaving on a stretcher.. That's
one hell of a match we just witnessed.. And I don't know if anything can top
that!!

[The Camera fades into the back Locker Room where Shane Martin is walking
around. He sees Jesse Madrid standing against a Wall, looking into a Small TV.
He sees the bloodfest of Stefan Waters vs. Brian Sillege and shakes his head
in amazement. Martin walks up behind him and purposely bumps into him. Madrid
yells out "WHAT THE FUCK!" and turns around with Soda spilt all over his White
T-Shirt.]

JESSE MADRID: I knew it had to have been an uncoordinated bitch. Watch your
back Martin. Tonight I am going to expose your F.E.A.R.

SHANE MARTIN: Madrid, do me a favor and shut the fuck up. Tonight you are
going to go through hell. D.D.T. taught me ways of Japanese Wrestling, you're
going to get a first hand lesson in that. You, and your boy Talon.

[The Camera cuts out into the Save-A-Lot across the street from the WRX Arena.
Shoppers curiously look on as Jon Talon stands in the Frozen Food Isle.]

WRX==========================WRX
WRX Pacific Title Match
Supermarket Death Match
Jon Talon vs. "Bad-Ass" Chris Moss
WRX MATCH UP
WRX==========================WRX
[Chris Moss enters the picture carrying a basket.]

TOM WINSTON: Both men have a weapon in hand. John Talon has a sack of patatoes
and Chris Moss has a basket. Moss is at one end of the market, and Talon is at
the other. Both men are searching for each other right now. Both have no clue
where the other is. Moss now walking near the aisle where Talon is. Moss walks
up the aisle, he sees Talons back turned, CRACK! Damn, he just broke that
basket over Talons head!

MARK CLEVELAND: Haha! Look at Moss, just nudging him with his foot. Moss now
bringing Talon to his feet, DDT on the floor. Moss now looking around, he's
found something.... A bottle of ketchup! Moss waiting for Talon to get up,
swings, Talon ducks, Moss coming back around, Talon kick to the gut, DOUBLE
UNDERHOOK OVERHEAD SUPLEX INTO ONE OF THE SHELVES! This is awsome!

TOM WINSTON: Talon now on the attack. He has Moss back up, he's punching him
into oblivion down that aisle. There by the meat now, Talon, thrust to throat,
Moss standing dazed, Dropkick! Moss landed in the meat! Talon pulling Moss out
of there now, Moss on his knees, punch to the gut, another, Europena Upercut!
Talon is walking dazed.

MARK CLEVELAND: Damn, Moss now on the chase he's got a ham! He throws it, what
the hell? He missed by like, sixty feet? Wait, he's got Talon, Bulldog! He's
got Talon right back up, and he whips him down an aisle, into a Freezer! Talon,
now bent over the freezer, Moss brings him up by the hair, punch to the face...

TOM WINSTON: OH MY GOD! Moss just whipped Talon into a glass door! Talon
shattered the glass and is laying in the Swanson Tv Dinnners! Talon has to be
dead! Moss pulling Talon out of there, DDT! The cover...

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

3.. NO! Talon got the shoulder up.

MARK CLEVELAND: Look at this though, Moss is still on the attack, he dragging
Talon down the aisle now, he just threw him into the wall! Moss, with a fist
full of Talon's hair, brings Talon to his feet. Talon, elbow to the gut,
another, Russian Leg Sweep!

TOM WINSTON: Both men are dazed now. Talon on one knee, Moss on one knee, both
men coming to their feet, Talon with a right, Moss with a left, Talon with a
right, Moss blocked, Talon a HUGE CLOTHESLINE!

MARK CLEVELAND: Talon now has Moss back up, knee to the face by Talon, now he
whips Moss into the freezers. Talon, clearing off pies from a table., he now
has the table... over the fressers? Now he's laying Moss on that table, I think
we know what's coming, eh Tommy?

TOM WINSTON: Talon now punching the hell out of Moss. Where the hell is he
going now?

MARK CLEVELAND: I just told you what was coming you moron/

TOM WINSTON: Shut up you bastard. Holy Shit, Talon has climbed ontop of those
freezers! Talon at the end of the frezzers, CORCKREW MOONSAULT ONTO MOSS THREW
THAT TABLE! THIS IS INHUMANE! MOSS IS DEAD! MOSS IS DEAD!

MARK CLEVELAND: Yea, but Talon can't make the cover, he too is out of it! What
the hell? Moss is roling over onto Talon in the freezer! The cover...

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

3.. NO! Kickout by Talon!!

TOM WINSTON: Look, Talon is coming to his feet first! He just got Moss out of
that freezer and threw him down the aisle way, back by the meat. Moss is
running for higher ground! Talon is turning the corner... no Moss! What the
hell is this? Did the guy leave?

MARK CLEVELAND: Obviously not, he's justting a trap for Talon. He's got some
Dawn and he's putting it all over the aisle floor. Moss has emtied half of that
container and throws it away. Look, Talon is one aisle away from where Moss is!

TOM WINSTON: Talon now coming to that aisle, he sees Moss! NO JOHN! THERE'S
SOAP DOWN THERE! Talon running after Moss, He slipped right on his ass! Moss
laughing and walking over, Moss picking Talon up, SMALL PACKAGE!

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

NO! MOSS KICKED OUT!

MARK CLEVELAND: Talon back to his feet, he's sliding all over the place, Moss
up to his feet, he's slipping as well, Talon now has control of himself, he
kicks Moss in the groin, POWERBOMB! Moss is knocked out! What the hell is Talon
doing now? NO WAY! THIS IS GOING TO BE INSANE!

TOM WINSTON: He's not gonna do that? Is he really gonna do that? John Talon has
gone on the otherside, HOLY SHIT! TALON JUST KNOCKED THAT SHELF OF CANS ONTO
MOSS! MOSS IS BURRIED UNDER ALL THOSE CANS!

MARK CLEVELAND: Talon now slowly getting Moss up, he's walking up the aisle
with Moss in hand. They're now going into ther back area. Talon is smiling, but
why? Oh my God, he's gonna gom up pn that scaffolding. It has to be... 30 ft.
up in the air!

TOM WINSTON: yeah, but thats not all. Talon just threw Moss into the wall and
now he has a Shopping cart, WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE! He just rammed it into
Moss! He did it again! Moss is bleeding all over now! Talon, now fetching a
table he's setting it up by that scaffolding, he's got another one, he's
stacking it ontop of the other one! He's got another one, MOSS DROPKICKED THAT
TABLE INTO TALON'S FACE!

MARK CLEVELAND: That moron Talon took too much time. Now Moss has the barbed
wire shopping cart and he's throwwing it on Talon. Moss has that third table
and he'e throwing it ontop of the scaffolding! He's throwing the extra barbed
wire inside the cart onto those tables! Hold shit! This is going to go over the
edge!

TOM WINSTON: Talon now coming to his feet! OH MY GOD! Moss just kicked him on
the face! Talon is bleeding from the mouth, he's spitting out teeth! Moss, now
pulling something from his pocket, OH SHIT IT'S A Lighter AND Some Lighter
fluid! Moss is spraying it all over those tables, but he's not lighting them
yet?

MARK CLEVELAND: Moss now has Talon, he's starting the climb on that first ring
of scaffolding where the table is. Moss has that extra table and he's setting
it up. LOW BLOW BY TALON! Moss falls to his knees. Talon now finishing where
Moss left off.

TOM WINSTON: Talon now has that fluid, he's spraying it on the table, he now
has the lighter, HOLY SHIT THREE FLAMING TABLES! Talon and Moss now climbing up
the scaffolding! THey're on different sides! Moss is getting there first.

MARK CLEVELAND: Talon getting up, kick to the head by Moss, he's pulling talon
up! They're 30 feet up! Those tables are a far way down! Moss now has Talon by
the throat! HE'S GONNA CHOCKE SLAM TALON THROUGH THOSE TABLES!

TOM WINSTON: Moss has Talon up... TALON BLOCKED IT HE's GOT MOSS WITH A DDT
THEY'RE FALLING! OH MY GOD! TALON JUST DDTED MOSS THROUGH THOSE 3 FLAMING
TABLES! OH MY GOD!

MARK CLEVELAND: Yes, but look! Talon is laying over Moss! The cover....

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

KICK OUT!! OH MY GOD! HE KICKED OUT!

TOM WINSTON: What the hell!? Shawn Ryder is walking down the isle shopping!
Moss is up to his feet, he picks Talon up and whips out through the spinning
doors! Talon slides face first into a rack of Pepsi Bottles! Their falling
everywhere!

MARK CLEVELAND: Chris Moss grabs a bottle and cracks Jon Talon over the head
with it! Soda is spilling everywhere and now Moss lifts Talon up and slams his
face into the Glass Door on the Frozen Food Isle! A cover......

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

KICK-OUT!

TOM WINSTON: Shawn Ryder approaches both men, [CRACK!] He just slammed Moss in
the face with that Basket! Ryder picks Moss up, Pile Driver!! Slowly Talon
gets to his feet and he is booted in the face by Ryder. Shawn drags him over
to a middle isle Coffin Freezer stacked with Fish Sticks. Ryder picks him up,
TOMBSTONE!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Why the hell is Shawn Ryder involved in this?! [CRASH!] OH MY
GOD! Chris Moss hooked Ryder by the Arm and tagged him with an Arm Drag Whip
into the Glass Door of that Freezer!! He covers Ryder...........

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

3!!!!!!!!
[SLAP!]

TOM WINSTON: What the hell?? Moss Wins!?

[The Referee hands Moss the belt and he holds it up in Victory. Jesse Madrid
and Steve Hart both come from nowhere pushing two carriages full of barbed
wire. Madrid dumps Talon inside the Carrage and drives it into the glass door
of a Freezer. Hart picks up Shawn Ryder and nails The Heart Attack onto the
tile floor. As both men lie unconcious, Moss, Madrid, and Hart stand over them
smiling.]

[FADE INTO ARENA]

[The Camera picks up Shane Martin talking with Rob Stylz. It picks up the
Conversation in mid-way.]

ROB STYLZ: Things are cool with us, kid. If we fight at Extreme Showdown,
so be it. I feel no need to avoid fighting another man. Tonight, I have some
things I need to take care of. H2O inside an Electrified Cage wrapped in
Barbed Wire. First time I have ever done this. It is all due to Emery's lack
of passion for his workers and his want for more labor. Regardless, I still
rise.

[FADE OUT]

Wrestling Revolution X Action Will Continue

Mike Emery

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
Back with Wrestling Revolution X Action.
[View Changes to the Ring.]

WRX==========================WRX
Electrified Barbed Wire Cage
Winners Advances to Extreme Showdown
H2O vs. "The Impact Player" Rob Stylz
WRX MATCH UP
WRX==========================WRX
RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentleman, The Following Contest is one of the most
Brutal Matches known to Wrestling! Only done before in Japan, the Land of
Extreme Wrestling, it is an ELECTRIC BARBED WIRE CAGE! The Winner must gain a
Pinfall or Submission before the 45 Minute Mark. Once the 45 Minute Mark is
met, the Ring will explode. The winner shall advance to Extreme Showdown to
battle for the coveted WRX Presidential Title! Coming to the ring, accompanied
by The Bodyguard, standing 6'4" and weighing in tonight at 245 pounds, here is
The Leader of the EE Army, H2OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

[The fans erupt with an array of cheers and boos. H2O steps out with The
Bodyguard. The Bodyguard is carrying two folded Tables above his head. H2O
takes a sip of his special Water Bottle and walks down the isle way. As he
approaches the ring, he cautiously enters through the tiny door and admires the
Barbed Wire wrapping around the Steel Cage. The Ring apron is gone as you can
see a massive amount of C4 Explosives beneath the ring. H2O instructs the
Bodyguard to slide in the two tables. As he does so, H2O unfolds one and sets
it up against the turnbuckle. He unfolds the second and places it in the
middle of the ring. As the View pans around the Ring, you see the tables are
covered in barbed wire and nails are stuck through the bottom of the top, with
the tips coming out. The Bodyguard bends down underneath the ring and grabs a
Blue Bag and carefully rolls it into the ring. H2O grins as he pulls out a Bat
covered with barbed wire about 3 inches thick and a Kitana Blade. H2O stands
back, awaiting Rob Stylz' entrance.]

RING ANNOUNCER: His Opponent, Making his way to the ring from Buffalo, NY. He
Weighs in at 255 and Stands 6'3''. Here is the "IMPACT PLAYER" ROB STYLZ!!

[The lights in the arena go black. An eerie red light begins to glow in the
center of the ring. A deep, slow-speaking voice can be heard over the sudden
slumber of the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen. There comes a time in every
individuals life where they must choose to be part of the problem or part of
the solution. When you see 'The Impact Playa' making his way down the ring,
you must do that very exercise. Either you choose to side with him, or feel his
wrath. The choice is rather simple." The word "simple" echoes throughout the
arena as the crowd then begins to chant the name, "STYLZ" over and over again.
You then hear the ever familiar laugh of the infamous individual know as Rob
Stylz. Five gunshots puncture through the crowd as "Family" by Nas and Mobb
Deep [Havoc and Prodigy] begins to blare over the loud speakers. The crowd is
on their feet. Out of the shadows of the locker room area steps a true
veteran, "The Impact Playa" Rob Stylz. This individual is a rather different
spectacle. He has medium length blonde dreadlocks, blue eyes, blond eyebrows,
plagued with a focus'd intent stare and a sarcastic/evil smirk. He has 3
eyebrow piercings in his right eyebrow, one in left ear, wears a silver dog
leash chain tightly around neck, tattoo on whole back of self image on cross,
with the word 'Fallen' above it. "The Impact Playa" is wearing baggy jeans and
Tommy boxer briefs and black boots, no shirt. He has tape around left bicep
with 'AxAxOz' written on it in black marker. Stylz slowly walks to the ring as
the music fades out slowly. ["We family, and only family, can get that close
to me, holla back"]

DING DING DING!!

TOM WINSTON: Here we go!! Stylz and H2O meet with a Collar-To-Elbow tie up
and H2O takes control. He applies an Arm Bar but Stylz ends it with an Elbow
to the face. Rob whips him into the ropes and H2O greets the cage!!

MARK CLEVELAND: A slight shock just introduced itself to H2O. As Stylz
catches him on the rebound, he tags H2O with a Japanese Arm Bar. H2O quickly
back to his feet and charges at Stylz and now a Drop Toe Hold. Rob Stylz
slides over onto the back of H2O and locks on a Buffalo Sleeper Hold.

TOM WINSTON: H2O reaches back and pokes Stylz in the eye. Now H2O with a
mid-Thai Kick to the stomach and a Snap Suplex on Rob Stylz. H2O picks Rob
back up and whips him into the corner and follows it up with a big Body
Avalanche. Stylz bounces off the cage as he gets a little shocked.

MARK CLEVELAND: H2O picks Rob up and blocks Stylz' kick. H2O hooks his arm
underneath Stylz armpit, T-bone Suplex!! Now H2O grabs that barbed wire bat
and waits for Rob to stand up. This doesn't look to good for Stylz.

TOM WINSTON: You kiddin' me? He'll go all night with H2Blow. Eww shit! H2O
connects with a shot to the back and now he rakes the forehead of Rob Stylz.
H2O sticks the bat in the throat of one Rob Stylz, Russian Leg Sweep!!

MARK CLEVELAND: One of the scariest parts of this match is the fact you need
to escape somehow, or gain a Pinfall or Submission on your opponent before the
45 Minute Mark. I have seen matches like this before where neither man escaped
and they are not pretty.

TOM WINSTON: It's no hidden fact that the WRX incorporated this from Japan and
the IWA and FMW. Men like Atushi Onita and Mr. Pogo made these matches famous.
Without them, I don't think the WRX would be around.

MARK CLEVELAND: Possibly right! Anyhow, H2O and Stylz are going punch for
punch and now Rob takes control with a high knee lift. He applies a Standing
Head Scissors... Cradle Piledriver!! Stylz is in control, he hooks the
leg,.....

1
[SLAP!]

KICK-OUT!

TOM WINSTON: H2O is far to determined to win the WRX Presidential Title to let
his chances slip that away that easy. Stylz picks H2O back up and with all his
force, whips H2O face first into the cage! Stylz rolls away from the Cage as
sparks are flying everywhere.

MARK CLEVELAND: H2O's face is covered with burn marks as he slowly rolls back,
Stylz grabs his pants, Small Package!!

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

KICK-OUT!!

TOM WINSTON: Still too early! H2O's chest looks pretty bad. He's covered in
burn marks and he has some deep cuts. Stylz is reaching into H2O's little bag
and he's pouring out tacs all over H2O!! This isn't looking good. Rob hops
onto the top rope, SUICIDE BUFFALO FACE BUSTER!! Oh my God!!

MARK CLEVELAND: H2O is in severe pain as he rolls around the mat clutching his
face. Stylz didn't exactly get away Scott free. The Lost Soul, Rob Stylz is
back to his feet and he is grabbing that Barbed Wire Bat.

[Stylz reaches into the large bag and pulls out a small container of Alcohol
and a book of Matches. As he holds them up, the fans erupt. Stylz pours the
alcohol all over the bat and lights a match. The bat goes up into a huge
fireball and Stylz walks over to H2O and cracks him in the face.]

TOM WINSTON: HOLY SHIT!! Stylz cracks H2O in the face with that bat and now
he's reeling. Rob with another shot to the face, H2O falls into the cage!!
Sparks are flying everywhere! I can't see the ring!

MARK CLEVELAND: I CAN'T HEAR YOU. THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!

[A Huge "WRX! WRX! WRX! WRX! WRX! WRX!" chant explodes throughout the
Arena.]

TOM WINSTON: For a minute I thought I lost you. This is insane. I've never
seen anything like that before! Anyone who thinks this is scripted or staged,
you're out of your mind! This is the WRX at it's best!

MARK CLEVELAND: A great deal of Japanese Wrestling influence is all I can say!
Stylz now rams the head of that bat into the gut of H2O! He's burning his
flesh!! This is insane! That Title isn't worth all this!

TOM WINSTON: To some guys it definitely is! I just feel bad for H2O, having
to come home to his kids and Daddy can't play because he is wrapped in Aluminum
Foil to handle all these burns! H2O is going to be the God damn Tin Man!

MARK CLEVELAND: Lets hope not as Rob Stylz picks H2O up. Stylz is pointing to
that table H2O set up earlier against the Turnbuckle! Stylz whips H2O, No!
H2O reverses it, NO! [CRACK! CRACK!] OH MY GOD!!

TOM WINSTON: THAT IS FUCKING NUTS!!! Stylz just got sent through that table
of Barbed Wire and Nails! H2O charges forward, EE Splash!! This is nuts!!!
Oh my god, someone stop this! That belt definitely isn't worth this much!!

MARK CLEVELAND: I'm glad you agree!! H2O is going into his bag and he pulls
out a Singapore Cane wrapped in barbed wire!!!! God no!! H2O holds the Cane
up to that Bat and now the Cane is on Fire!!

TOM WINSTON: This is completely insane! I cannot believe this. Rob Stylz is
up to his feet and H2O charges forward, Stylz ducks the Cane Shot and H2O hits
the Turnbuckle. H2O turns around and fake swings, Stylz ducks, H2O catches
him, [CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!] HOLY SHIT!!!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Those repeated shots by H2O just sent Rob Stylz to the mat!!
This is nuts!!!! H2O is climbing up to the top... MOONSAULT!!!!! He hooks the
leg....

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

KICK-OUT!!!!

TOM WINSTON: H2O picks Rob up and drags him towards the Cage! H2O slams Rob's
head against the Cage repeatedly!! This is fucking insane!! Sparks are
everywhere! These fans are loving it!!!!!!

[The fans erupt with a massive "FUCK-ING CRA-ZY! clap clap clap clap clap
FUCK-ING CRA-ZY! clap clap clap clap clap chant.]

MARK CLEVELAND: This is brutal to the tenth power!! Stylz' face is covered
with burn marks and he is covered in blood!! H2O stands him up again and wraps
around from behind. H2O pulls Stylz right arm across his body and does the
same with his left arm, H2O swings back, STRAIGHT JACKET SUPLEX!!!!! OH MY
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOM WINSTON: THAT WAS FUCKING NUTS! HE DUMPED STYLZ ON HIS NECK!! This is
crazy!! FUCKING CRAZY!! H2O is far from done. He is reaching into his bag,
he's got _HAND CUFFS!!!_

MARK CLEVELAND: Rob Stylz slowly picks himself up and H2O charges forward with
that Singapore Cane! Stylz side steps and rams H2O right into the cage!!!!
SPARKS ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE!!!! Stylz catches H2O on the rebound, SPIRAL
BOMB, SPIRAL BOMB.... RIGHT THROUGH THAT GOD DAMN TABLE!!!!! [CRACK!!!!!]

TOM WINSTON: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! STYLZ , OH MY GOD!! OH MY FUCKING
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: STYLZ COVERS H2O............................................

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

DING DING DING!!

RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentleman, your winner..... the "IMPACT PLAYER" ROB
STYYYYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[HUGE POP!!!!!!! "Family" by Mobb Deep blasts as the fans are going absolutely
nuts. A huge "STYLZ" chant begins as Rob Stylz slowly picks himself up. H2O
lays atop the spiked Table unconscious. Stylz stares deeply into the camera on
his knees. His face and upper body are covered in blood and his face is
wearing a mask of burn marks.]

MARK CLEVELAND: That was unbelievable! I have never seen anything like that.
I am.. I am speechless.

TOM WINSTON: Lucky for me eh?

[The view cuts to the back as Jesse Madrid is pacing around wondering where Jon
Talon is. Referee Antonio Hisakawa walks up to Jesse.]

ANTONIO HISAKAWA: You must go now. With or without Jonathan Talon, you
must go now.

JESSE MADRID: Look Antonio, give me five more minutes. That is all I ask!
Five more minutes!

ANTONIO HISAKAWA: No more discussion. You go now. With or without your
partner.

[Hisakwa walks away as Madrid stands there with a desperate expression.]

WRX==========================WRX
Lethal Lottery Tournament
Must Pin Both Opponents
Jon Talon/Jesse Madrid vs. Legacy/Shane Martin
WRX MATCH UP
WRX==========================WRX
RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentleman, the Following Contest is for the Finals
of the Lethal Lottery!! The Winning Team will Advance to Extreme Showdown to
face off in a Triple Threat Match against their Partner and Rob Stylz for the
WRX Presidential Title!! Coming to the ring first, at a combined weight of 486
pounds, they are JON TALON AND "NOTORIOUS" JESSE MAAAAAAAADRID!!

[A loud gunshot blasts over the PA, sending the fans to theri feet. Suddenly]

[ No, No, No, Notorious ]

[The sound of coins, falling to the ground.]

[ No, No, No, Notorious ]

[The fans give a mixed reaction as Jesse Madrid walks out to the sound of
"Notorious," by Puff Daddy and the Notorious B.I.G. A small chant can be heard
growing throughout the crowd. Louder and louder the chant gets...JESSE! JESSE!
JESSE! They are chanting his name. Madrid enters the ring by stepping through
the middle rope]

RING ANNOUNCER: His opponent, they are the team of Corporate Corruption. One
man loves to decieve, the other loves to destroy, weighing in at a combined
weight of 720 pounds, they are LEGACY AND SHANE "THE FUCKING MAN"
MAAAAAARTIN!!!!

[A specially made remix of "Syphony of Destruction" and "Mother" by Danzing
Blazes picks up. The curtains spread as Shane Martin and Legacy step out to a
huge POP. Martin is wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white sleeveless
T-Shirt. His hands are heavily taped up. Legacy is wearing white wind-pants
and a white mask that has the word LEGACY across the top in a substance that
appears to be blood. As Shane enters the ring, Legacy slides under the apron
and pulls out an array of things. He tosses in a Barbed Wire Bat, a Scythe, A
Ladder, A huge bag of tacs, and he rolls out two WWFW Specially Made Chairs,
twice as thick, wrapped in barbed wire.]

DING DING DING!!

TOM WINSTON: Holy Shit!! Legacy just took everything out except the Kitchen
Sink! Jesse Madrid just realized he fucked up big time! Martin quickly goes
after him and begins to pound away on Madrid in the corner. Shane stomps him
down to the mat.

MARK CLEVELAND: Legacy slides in the ring and places a chair over his knee.
Uh-Oh, Legacy runs forward, OH GOD!!! He just slammed that chair right into
Madrid's face. Jesse's nose is easily broken!! Martin lifts him up to the Top
Turnbuckle.

TOM WINSTON: Shane hoists Madrid onto his shoulders.... SPICOLLI DRIVER!!!
This is awesome! Ah haha!! Legacy picks Jesse up and ties him up in the
ropes. [CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!] HOLY SHIT!

MARK CLEVELAND: This is horrible. There is no need for this!! Jesse Madrid
is helpless. He is flirting with unconciousness. I'd bet on the fact he
probably is unconcious!!

TOM WINSTON: He probably is.. _OH WELL!_ Haha! Legacy grabs Madrid by the
air and hoist him into the Air..... BRAIN BUSTER!!! A cover.......

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

SHOULDER UP!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Legacy can't even put him away. That's how pitiful he is!!
Shane Martin slides outside and he tosses in that ladder. Now he rolls in one
of those Barbed Wire Tables, covered in nails. Legacy's eyes light up like a
kid in a candy store.

TOM WINSTON: By the looks of it, Legacy spent a little too much time in the
Candy Store as a kid. [Chuckles] Legacy lays the Ladder against the
turnbuckle. Now he is setting up that table but Madrid is up to his feet!
Jesse runs into the ropes, comes off with a Diving Forearm smash right in the
face! Legacy No Sells it and drives his elbow right into Jesse's face.

MARK CLEVELAND: Shane Martin hooks Madrid from behind... DRAGON SUPLEX!! Oh
God. Now Legacy grabs that special WWFW Chair.. Martin picks Madrid up, Legacy
winds up, [CRACK!!] He hit Martin!!! Now Legacy whips Madrid into the ropes,
he tosses the chair at Madrid, Jesse catches it, Legacy with a Boot to the
face!! [CRACK!]

TOM WINSTON: Martin groggily stands up and Low Blows Legacy from behind.
Martin comes off the ropes and Bull-Dogs Legacy onto that chair!! Now Madrid
catches Shane off guard and clips his right knee!! Uh-Oh!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Madrid raises Martin's right leg and drops his knee across!
Now Jesse picks Shane Martin up and whips him into the ropes, Drop Kick to the
knee!! Martin drops like a sack of bricks. Madrid climbs up to the top
rope... Martin stands up, Jesse leaps off..... DROP FROM MADRID!! DROP FROM
MADRID!!!! He covers......

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

3!!!!!!!!!!!
[SLAP!]

TOM WINSTON: Hahah!! Martin is eliminated! He is irate to say the least!
Madrid picks himself up by the ropes but Legacy is already waiting. Madrid
runs into Legacy with a Cross Body, Legacy catches him.. Fall Away Slam!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Legacy grabs that Barbed Wire Bat, Madrid stands up.. He
Cracked him over the head with it!! Madrid drops to the mat and now Legacy
begins to rake his face with that bat!! This is nuts!

TOM WINSTON: Madrid rolls over to his stomach and he is grabbing his face in
pain as blood pours onto the mat. Legacy begins to unwind some of the wire on
that bat. Legacy picks up that table and slides it into the middle of the
ring. He picks Madrid up and lays him across it.

MARK CLEVELAND: Legacy wraps that wire around Jesse's wrist and he is tying
him down to the table!! Taking a page out of Sleep Stalker's book!! Legacy
quickly climbs up to the top rope.... ANARCHY MOOOONSAULT!!!!!! [CRASH!!!]

TOM WINSTON: HOLY SHIT!!!!! Legacy is a fucking monster! He's back up to his
feet, somehow! Legacy lifts Madrid up.... REVENGE DE GRACE!! A cover........

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SLAP!]

RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentleman, The Winner.. Who will Advance To Extreme
Showdown.... LEGAAAAACCCCYYYY!!!!!!!

[Suddenly, "Voodoo" by Godsmack blares over the Speakers as the fans erupt!!!!
Everyone turns their attention to the entrance way as Jon Talon enters through
the crowd, completely wrapped in barbed wire under the bottom rope. He runs
into the ropes and dives onto Legacy from behind. Legacy drops and Talon grabs
his head and repeatedly slams it into the mat.]

TOM WINSTON: Talon is a fucking psycho!! He lifts Legacy up and whips him
into the ropes. Legacy reverses it and attempts a Boot to the face, Talon
ducks and slides behind Legacy. He runs Legacy into the ropes, Legacy holds
on, Talon rolls back, Legacy comes off and nails a vicious Clothesline!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Legacy lifts Talon up to his feet and rocks him with a heavy
European Uppercut. Talon staggers back into the Corner as Legacy grabs him by
his left arm and whips him across the ring into that ladder!!! Talon smacks
the ladder and bounces off.

TOM WINSTON: The Monster Legacy picks that Ladder up. Talon slowly stands up,
Legacy spins, [CRACK!] He catches Talon right in the jaw with the butt of the
ladder! That will leave a mark.

MARK CLEVELAND: Talon is going to be effected greatly by that Jaw breaker.
Legacy lifts up the American Made Buzz-Saw and hoists him high into the air...
Northern Lights Bomb!! Legacy runs into the ropes, Leg Drop!!! He
covers.......

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

KICK-OUT!!

TOM WINSTON: Legacy grabs a Chair and he swings, Talon ducks. Legacy turns
around, [CRACK!] Talon connects with a Spinning Round House!! Blood is
emerging through Legacy's mask!! Talon slowly limps towards Legacy and
forearms him in the face. Now Jon whips Legacy into the ropes, Drop Toe Hold
onto that steel chair!!

MARK CLEVELAND: Talon slowly runs into the ropes, Arabian Face Buster!! Talon
rolls Legacy over and picks him up. Jon Talon knees the monster Legacy in the
gut... planchas off the middle rope, Guillotine DDT!!

TOM WINSTON: Legacy lands face first on the mat and Talon goes up to the top
rope. Shane Martin is back!! He pushes Talon off the Top Rope!! Damn,
everyone was pulling for Talon too!

MARK CLEVELAND: Martin slides into the ring, he too limping. Legacy sets that
Ladder up and slides outside. Shane Martin picks up Jon Talon and begins to
climb the ladder! This doesn't look good for Jon Talon. Legacy has another
table!!!!!!!!!!!

TOM WINSTON: Oh shit! Legacy is lighting that bad-boy on fire! Martin is
atop the Ladder, he puts Talon over his shoulder....... he dives off.....
INFRACTION!!!!!! HOLLLLLLLLYYYY SHITTTTTT!!!!!!!! [CRACK! CRACK!]

[A Huge "WRX! WRX! WRX! WRX! WRX!" chant follows.]

MARK CLEVELAND: OH MY GOD!!! INFRACTION THROUGH THE TABLE!!!! OH MY GOD!!
LEGACY COVERS.......

1
[SLAP!]

2
[SLAP!]

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SLAP!]

DING DING DING!!

RING ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentleman, The Winners via Pinfall, LEGACY AND
SHAAAANE MAAAAARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[The Crowd ERUPTS!!!!!]

MARK CLEVELAND: Poor Talon! He came so close! Legacy and Shane Martin are
heading to Extreme Showdown!!!! Oh god!! Martin is wasting no time! He clips
Legacy's legs from behind and begins to pound away!!

TOM WINSTON: Talon is laying in his own Pyre!!! Hahah!!! This is nuts!!!!

MARK CLEVELAND: We gotta go!!! This is Insane!!! GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!

[The View fades as you see Mike Emery sitting in a small room with grey cement
walls. He is sitting behind a brown desk staring into the Camera.]

CO-PRESIDENT MIKE EMERY: Well, Well, Well, Shane Martin and Legacy found
a way to succeed. Not to surprising, considering I put them up against a bunch
of unskilled idiots. No one can get anything done around here. Only I can do
things right. So I will! I know Martin will try to ruin the Supercard. I
know he will show as little interest as possible all week. People will tune
into WRX TV and see no Shane Martin. He doesn't care about Legacy. But ah,
yes, I do have a plan for that. See, no matter if it's Outlaw, Shane Martin,
or Steve Hart, I always have a plan. So Martin wants to play games? Oh, I
will play games! This might seem unfair to some people, and I apologize but
what is in line needs to be done. It's for the better. WRX needs a Chain of
Command, an order of Control. I can't have men like Shane Martin thinking they
run this joint. So because of that, Sunday Night, April 16th.. Shane Martin
will go one-on-one-on-one with LEGACY.... and JAMES "SAINT VYOLENCE!!!!!! IT
WILL BE ONE HELLUVA _EXTREME SHOWDOWN!!_ .. have a nice night boys.. [Smirks]
And Go Fuck Yourselves!!

[FADE OUT]
The End of Wrestling Revolution X TV
Credits:
Matches

Jynx Flame -- Brian Sillege vs. Stefan Waters

Shane Martin -- Chris Moss vs. Jon Talon

Mike Emery -- Azrael vs. Brandon Ledford
H2O vs. Rob Stylz
Jon Talon/Jesse Madrid vs. Shane Martin/Legacy

DA E-Feds 2K©
WRX 99-00