(EMWC) An Evening To The Extrem (April 6) Hr 1 Pt 1

Alderran01

Apr 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/9/98

An Evening To The Extreme
April 6, 1998
United Center
Chicago, IL

(Fade in)

VO: The United Centerůlegends play in this building.

(Shot of Michael Jordan flying through the air with a phenomenal reverse slam.)

VO: But tonightůsome legends may be eradicated.

(J.W. Hardin interposed with Curtis Hansen.)

VO: While some take their first steps towards immortalityů.

(Mad Dog Watkins and Creed battling toe to toe during last week's tag title
match.)

VO: Four men fight for a titleů.

(Shots of AmmonůGabriel WhitecrossůTony Starksů.Bobby Taylorůflash past.)

VO: Two teams battle for gloryů.

(The Fraternity Boys shattering a table over the massive frame of Tonnage.)

VO: Two men face their destiniesů.

(Creed and Watkins in an embraceů.and at war!)

VO: And one manů.

(Curtis Hansen, standing alone, with the World Title belt over his shoulder.)

VO: One championů.faces his greatest challenge yet!

(One final shot of the EMWC President Chris Blue is shownůwith a wicked grin on
his face.)

VO: And only this man knows who it will be.

(Fade out)

(The screen explodes as pyrotechnics rip towards the sky of the United Center.
Explosions light up the arena as the crowd bursts into cheers. A panning shot
shows the cliques of EMWC fans in attendance: The drunken masses known as
Greece. The small but loyal squad of Church of Armageddon Disciples. The Army
of Defiance is out in full force. Noticeably absent is both the Creed Army,
and the Dogs of War, but a cut to the parking lot shows both sides cordoned
off. Placards are everywhere to be seen, from "Hey FranchiseůI Know Who It Is!"
to "Generation Next: The Future of the EMWC" to an umbrella that has "Goodbye
Creed" scrawled across it. Over TWENTY-FIVE thousand screaming fans shout for
their favorites. Near the big screen, an explosion occurs sending pillars of
smoke into the air, and lighting two trails of sparks that lead down the aisle
to the ring. As they hit the ring, four towers of flames burst from the corner
posts, igniting a deafening pop.)

Jon Stegglet: WELCOME EVERYONE TO CHICAGO, ILLINOIS!!!! WELCOME TO THE UNITED
CENTER!!!! AND WELCOME TO THE VERY SPECIALůTHREE HOUR EDITION OF AN EVENING TO
THE EXTREME!!!!!!

Todd Michaelson: Chill out Steggletůwe've got three goddamn hours tonight.
Somebody bring me a beer and a hooker, might as well make this time fun.

Lori Dane: I don't know why we come to this town. It always ruins my hair.
"The Windy City"ůthey say that like they're proud of it. When are we going to
Miami, or Maui or something?

JS: We may find out later tonight, as I'm told we will announce the rest of
the stops for An Evening throughout the month of April.

LD: Please be Mauiůplease be Maui.

TM: Nahůknowing this company it's probably some hole in the wall like New
Jersey orůPo- nah, too easy.

JS: And we all know Todd, you've never been one to take advantage of something
that's too easy.

TM: That's right! Unless you count Lori here.

LD: It wasn't so easy for you to get your di-

JS: HEY NOW! Let's settle down. I'm not about to play peacemaker for three
hours. Folks, we've got a phenomenal show in store for you. The absolute best
athletes in the world are here tonight, but the question on everyone's mind is,
who is Chris Blue's mystery opponent for the World Champion, Curtis Hansen?

TM: I know who it is.

JS: Who?

TM: No..not Jim Neidhart.

JS: I know for a fact that you do not know who it's going to be.

LD: Nope. But I doů

JS: You do? Who?

TM: Steggy, why do you even ask who she do? You know we've only got three
hours!

JS (sighs): Maybe the President himself will shed some light on it for us.

TM: Clinton's here? I've gotta find out how you get those pesky harassment
cases dismissed.

JS: Another one?

TM: HeyůI told her that she didn't have to swallow it!

JS: Ughů..Chris?

(Shot cuts to the ring, which is empty. Suddenly, "Where It's At!" by Beck
begins to blast over the PA. He walks out the curtain, and is blasted with a
mixed pop. Yet he smiles and waves, all the while wearing his, "PAYBACK'S A
BITCH!" shirt. He steps into the ring...and is nailed with a flying water
bottle. Even that doesn't seem to faze him, as he asks for the mike.)

CB: Thank you all for that warm welcome!

(More boos pour down.)

CB: We've got a hell of a show for you all here tonight. And that goes for
all of you out in the parking lot as wellů.

(Shot cuts to the parking lot, where a big screen has been constructed. The
Dogs of War and the Creed Army pelt the screen with cans and bottles, as the
President's mug appears.)

CB: Sorry about that guys. We didn't want to start another Chicago riot here
tonight. But on to bigger thingsůwe're less than two months away from
Showtime, the next EMWC PPV, coming to you live from the FleetCenter in Boston.

(Good size pop for the Wrestlemania of the EMWC)

CB: Last week, we announced that the main event of Showtime would be Curtis
"Thunder" Hansen versus Creed for the EMWC World Title, and that international
stars, Aerosmith, would be on hand to sing the National Anthem. Tonight, I'd
like to announce that a very special guest commentator has been confirmed for
that night. He is the king of shockůand he's dying to show the world his
"Private Parts"ůthat's right folksůMr..HOWARDůSTERN!!!!

(BIG pop for the infamous shock jock.)

CB: We're also very happy to announce that more, and more stars will be
announced in the coming weeks, and we also hope to announce another match or
two for you all next week on An Evening. But back to tonightů.

Tonight, we'll see a new North American Champion crowned. We'll see a
fantastic Falls Count Anywhere match for the World Tag Team Titles, as well as
the debut of "Playboy" Ronnie D, and the incredible Loser Leaves the EMWC match
between Mad Dog Watkins, and Creed!

(BIG pop for the line-up!)

CB:And also tonight, we're gonna have "Thunder" Curtis Hansen facing my little
surprise, and then, if he survives that, he just may have to face the "Outlaw"
J.W. Hardin. Boy, he's got a night ahead of him, but he brought it on himself.
So, without an-

(Blue is interrupted when "Poundcake" by Van Halen starts up on the PA. Blue
has a "What's going on" look on his face...)

JS:What, who is this.

(All doubts are cast aside when the lyrics start and a figure comes through the
curtain, and the United Center erupts...)

JS: ITS KEVIN SLATER!!!!

TM: WHAT?? NO!!! Not another goddammed Boy Scout!!

(Blue has a stunned look on his face as Slater makes his way toward the ring,
wearing Nike Air hi-tops, blue jeans, and a white Nike shirt underneath a open
button up shirt, and a backwards plain black hat. He's cleanly shaven, and
looks to have less hair than when we saw him last. As he passes the camera, he
holds up his left hand, flashes a ring, and then does the "I love you" hand
sign to the camera.)

JS: Slater is here! Blue doesn't know what to make of this!

(The crowd pops big as Slater works them when he hits the ring. Slater signals
to cut the music and it dies down as Blue finally finds the words..)

CB: Well, Kevin. We'd all really like to know where you've been.

(Slater asks Blue for the mic, and Blue obliges.)

[KS]
OK, now that I'm back, I've got a few things I'd like to say. First off, Mr.
Blue, I took a personal leave, so where ever I was, it was my business, not
yours, "boss". Now, I've been doing some thinking...

TM:Must not have taken long.

JS:TODD!

TM:What?

[KS]
...and during that time, I've went over all the old tapes, I've watched EMWC
TV, and I finally realized two things. I've realized what I was missing, what
made me incomplete for the past two years, and I've fixed that. And I realized
something else. And "boss", I'm just sooo glad you're in the ring to hear
this.

(Blue looks a little confused at the remark, but stays and listens)

[KS]
You see, our esteemed President here, Chris Blue, has made it no secret that he
isn't fond of one Mr. Curtis Hansen, and has tried a few shady bookings to take
care of that problem. However, Mr. Hansen is a tenacious fellow, I should
know, I grew up with him. Well, Mr. Hansen has thwarted every attempt at
destroying him. So, there was this nice little promotion called AWA, and it
was closing down, making me a free agent. It was no secret that Curt and I
hated each other, so Mr. Blue brought me in to EMWC, offered me a good
contract, and for a short time, looked like he was gonna do what Jon Robertson
did in AWA and *not* put Curt and I against each other. That was until No
Imitations Accepted. Where he found it correct to place Curt and I against
each other in the first round, hoping that we'd draw, or hurt the other so bad
that he didn't stand a chance next round.

(Blue's confused look changes to a really mad look)

Well, that happened, but Blue also saw something, he saw that our feud was so
heated up, that he could draw tons of money off us, and maybe destroy each
other in the process. He also saw how powerful Curt and I were as a team, even
at each others throats, we managed a win over the now Tag Team Champions
Phalanx. So Chris here decided to not let us work out our differences
privately , but to keep adding heat to our feud, and then keeping us out of a
match until his big night, the IIeW, where he could add a ton of publicity, and
have us possibly kill each other and not have to worry. And I'll tell you
Chris, you damn near succeeded. Curt was a Manson groupie, and I was an
emotional wreck. I couldn't think straight, and Curt was at the lowest he's
ever been at. Stuff got made public that never should have, and you pushed it.
And after IIeW, it looked like we both we're near done. I went into
seclusion, and Curt was on a quick downward spiral.

TM: What's he talking about. Why was it bad that Blue is trying to get rid of
them. We don't need any Boy Scouts around here.

JS:Todd...

TM:What?

[KS]
But, Mr. Blue, "boss", you didn't count on a few things. You never counted on
Curt getting what he wanted, what he needed. Curt got out on his own, and it
killed you the week after IIeW where he went back to his old self. And you
didn't count on Dana, and its gonna kill you now that I'm back to my old self.

(Blue looks even madder, and more worried)

You see, I hold no more grudge against Curt, I forgive him for all his attacks,
and his words, and I admit my wrong when I attacked him in Japan, and for my
slander. However, Mr. Blue, you have some things to account for.

(Crowd pops in anticipation)

Chris, you tried to damn near ruin two lives because you didn't like the way
that your current World Champion carried himself, and you failed. And even
though we're better now, that doesn't excuse what you did, especially hiring
someone to take out Curt. Jeeze, when was the last time a President hired a
hitman to take out one of his employees?? So, now you've got me in this ring,
I was the one you originally hired, right? So, now, since I pulled the
disappearing act, you decide to hire another gun, and hope to God that I never
showed my face in Wrestling again. Well, here I am, and now you got to deal
with it.

(Slater throws Blue the mic, as a worried and angry Blue addresses Slater's
comments)

CB: Kevin, I see that you have some hostility, but its all misplaced. Now,
I'm glad to have you back, but to stay, you're gonna have to drop this
attitude, (crowd does the shocked reaction thing) I'll tell you what, you
drop the attitude, and I'll give you another match with Curt, that is, *if*
there's anything left of him after tonight. (the crowd boos Blue as gets a
smile on his face, but them puts his hand out to Slater) So C'mon, let's shake
on this, and then we can get on with the show.

(Slater looks shocked, then says "You're Right" to Blue and shakes his hand,
then mouths says "NOT", and spins Blue around, and picks him up into a Belly-to
Back suplex position, then twists him across to Slater's other shoulder looking
like an Argentine Backbreaker, then jumps and sits while Bringing blue into a
piledriver. The crowd pops Big time, and security begins to make its way
toward the ring.)

JS: OH MY GOD!! SLATER JUST ATTACKED BLUE!! He just hit him with that, Screw
Bomb Piledriver maneuver!

TM: Hmph, Maybe he's coming around, or not.

(Slater takes the mic again)

[KS]
You see, what did I tell you? I ain't your puppet anymore. I'm the "Wild
Thing" Kevin Slater, back from a two year absence. But I will perhaps take you
up on one thing. This is to Curt Hansen. Curt, you know it, and I know it.
There was something empty about that victory at IIeW. Sure, it was clean, but
c'mon, Baseball spikes? Both of us weren't there, and we weren't at the top of
our game. We gotta do it just one more time (huge crowd pop), and settle this
once and for all. I'll tell you this, you're the man now. You're not in
Scott's shadow anymore, or a step behind me. But we gotta do this one more
time, both of us there, at the top of our game, not only to settle once and for
all, all our differences, but to also give the best show that anyone in
wrestling history has ever seen, why, because we can, why, because it needs to
be settled. (Slater walks over to the fallen Blue) And Mr. Blue, like many
others will in the future, you now know what it means, to take a walk,
ON_THE_WILD_SIDE!

(The crowd erupts as "Poundcake" starts back up and Slater throws down the mic.
Slater works the crowd in the ring for a few seconds, then exits, and makes
his way toward the waiting security...)

JS: WowůKevin Slater is back, and he's got a lot on his mind. He has just
assaulted the EMWC President! The new EMWC security team that is known as Team
Extreme is out here to escort Mr. Slater out of hereůand is that-? It is!
That's Roscoe Law, bringing up the rear.

TM: I'll be damned! Where the hell did they dig him up from? What's he doing
out here?

JS: I had heard that Chris Blue had hired a special "chief of security", and
my guess would be that he hired Roscoe Law! An excellent choice if you ask me.
He was a tremendous EMWC star, and I'm sure he'll be a fine official.

TM: Hopefully better that he was as a wrestler.

JS: Team Extreme and Roscoe Law have handcuffed Kevin Slater! And they're
dragging him out of the arena. The fans here in the United Center are on their
feetůchanting, "Sla-terůSla-ter". What a welcome back to the EMWC!

LD: They're trying to get Blue out of the ringůthey've got him on a stretcher
now, and they're taking him out of here. He's gonna have to miss his own
revenge later tonight. How ironic.

JS: Well, Hansen's punishment tonight is for his assault on the President.
You have to wonder if Kevin Slater will suffer the same fate. Hopefully, we'll
be able to get some word on Chris' condition as the night progresses.

TM: Did you notice that those Team Extreme guys are in riot gear? Blue's not
messing around this time. He wants law and order.

JS: Who can blame him? That riot two weeks ago at the Norfolk Scope was a
disgrace to wrestling, and hopefully, Roscoe Law and Team Extreme will be able
to prevent future embarrassments like that one. Chris mentioned before he was
brutally attacked that we will be crowning a new North American Champion here
tonight. Tonight, Ammon will meet Gabriel Whitecross-

TM: If he shows upů.

JS: If he does not show up, he will be fired from the EMWC. In our other
match, Tony Starks will meet Bobby Taylor. The winners from those two matches
will collide later in the night for the North American Title. A belt, I
understand, that Curtis Hansen has not returned to the EMWC. He must turn over
that title belt tonight, or he will be stripped of the World Title.

TM: Stripped, firedůBlue's really throwing the power around.

JS: And I for one think that's exactly what this organization needs, and what
the fans deserve. But going back to my point, a new champion will be crowned
tonight, and we're ready to kick off this HUGE show with one of those matches.
Tony Starks takes on Bobby Taylor, in his first match since No Imitations
Accepted, over three months ago.

TM: Taylor's mind is on Hardin. There's no way he'll be focused enough to
wrestle Starks, let alone beat the most dangerous man in wrestling.

LD: Taylor's hungry, he's youngůand he's got something to prove. Look for the
kid to move on to the finals.

JS: Let's go down to the ringůtake it away, Ken Graham!

EMWC North American Title Qualifyer

Tony Starks
Vs
Bobby Taylor

Writer: Chris Blue

(The tuxedoed ring announcer steps into the ring and flashes that million
dollar smile. He waves to aůaůahemůwell-endowed young lady, who hasů"I'm the
Main Event" written across her chest, before taking the mic.)

KG: Ladies and gentlemenůwelcome toůAN EVENING TO THE EXTREME!!!!

(HUGE pop)

KG: This is our opening contest and is a qualifying match to determine who
will go on to wrestle for the vacant North American Title later tonight.
Introducing firstů.

("Carmina Burana" by Orff begins to play over the PA.)

KG: From Staten Island, New Yorků.he stands 6'7 and weighs in at 267
poundsůthe most dangerous man in the EMWCůTOOOOOOOOONY STAAAAAAAAARKS!!!!!!!

(The curtain parts as Starks walks through it. He is cold, calculating, and
very focused. No fireworks, nothing fancy, he stares with a chilling intensity
down the aisle, ignoring the fans and their mixed pop. He wears all black gear
including his heavily taped wrists. Tony slides into the ring, and stares Ken
Graham back a couple steps before settling down in a cornerůwaiting.)

KG: And his opponentů.

("Unforgiven" by Metallica sends the crowd into another mixed pop.)

KG: Hailing from Tombstone, Arizonaůstanding 6'6 and weighing in at 260
poundsů"THE OUTLAW"ů.BOBBBBBBBBY TAAAAAAAAAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Taylor steps through the curtain and pauses to absorb the crowd's response.
Behind him, the video wall sparks to life. Shockingly, it shows the infamous
beating from No Imitations Accepted. The Verhoeven Slaughterslamůthe
Syndicutterůall of it, in grainy, black and white, slow motion. Taylor turns
and stares at the screen for a moment, and then walks down the aisle, a look of
determination on his face. He's wearing a black stetson and boots, accompanied
by a duster that reads, "Chaos Is Misdirected Energy". He rolls under the
bottom rope, dropping his hat to the floor, and ripping off his duster while
doing so. Seated on the matůhe stares directly into the cold eyes of Tony
Starksůand slowly rises to his feet.)

JS: This is gonna be something else. Both of these men are hungryůboth men
feel they have something to prove. Is this the night that the voices in Tony
Starks' head are silenced? Or is it the night that Bobby Taylor steps out of
the big shadow that hangs over him?

LD: How poeticů

TM: How patheticů.

JS: Referee Mike Barnes rings the bell. Starks stands completely still in the
center of the ring. He's not moving one bit.

LD: That's gotta unnerve an opponent.

TM: Exactly. Right now, Bobby Taylor's thinking, "What the hell is this guy
doing?" And right when he starts thinking about it, is when Starks is going to
level him!

JS: Taylor's a little slow to move in. Both of these men need to worry about
conserving energy as the winner has another match awaiting him. Bobby moving
inůlooking for a lock-upůStarks is still motionless. It'll be interesting to
see if Taylor's got any sign of ring rust on him. Still moving towards
Starksůgoing around behind himůStarks turns his back to Taylor! Almost as if
inviting him to take the first shotů.

TM: Shot? Round of Cuervo over here!

LD: Let's get Romeo out here for some body shots!

JS: Taylor moves inůwaistlockůAnd Starks springs into action, back elbow to
the side of the headůinto a drop toehold! Nice counter, and Taylor lunges to
the ropes.

TM: Tony Starks is showing that he's not only brutal, but he's also one of the
most technically sound competitors in the game.

JS: Taylor's back to his feetůcollar and elbow lockupůArm twist by Taylorůinto
an armbarů.Starks pushes Taylor back to the ropesůarmdrag counter by Starks!
Another nice counter.

LD: Bobby Taylor's getting a bit frustrated. He likes the bare knuckled
brawl, and Starks is keeping it clean, keeping it scientific. He slaps the
mat, Taylor doesn't like this at all.

JS: Here comes Taylor with a clotheslineůFUJIWARA ARMBAR TAKEDOWN!!!! Starks
is pulling back!!! Taylor hooks the bottom rope with his feet! The ref breaks
the hold.

LD: That may have done some damage. Taylor pulled back to shake out the arm,
check for any injury. That move can dislocate an arm real quick.

JS: A bit of a feeling out process so far. Taylor back to center ring, and
back to the collar and elbow...and he keeps on goingůpushing Starks back to the
cornerůclean break? Elbow to the mush by Taylorůbackhand chop (WHOO! From
crowd)ůright ha-ducked by Starks. Turn around in the cornerůright hand by
Starksůanotherůbig chop stuns TaylorůEuropean Uppercutů.one more!

LD: Taylor may have lost a tooth with that.

JS: Palm strike right to the nose! Another oneůand a third knocks Taylor to
the mat!

TM: Now Starks is bringing out the heavy artilleryů

JS: Taylor's seated in the cornerůKNEE TO THE FACE! Starks is lighting
fastůdriving those high impact knees to the face of Bobby Taylor, who's doing
everything he can to block! To no avail thoughůStarks drives a stiff kick to
the throat! And Taylor's gasping for air!

TM: This is great! Taylor wanted a Syndicate member, and he's got one.
Kicking the crap out of him, just like any of them would.

JS: One last knee strikeůand Taylor's lying flat on his back on the mat.
Those knees were very effective. Starks is moving Taylor so that his head is
underneath the bottom ropeůhooking the legsůcatapults him throatfirst into the
bottom rope! And the target becomes obvious. He's going for Bobby Taylor's
neck!

TM: Always find the weak spot. Taylor can not have recovered from his beating
at NIA already. Starks knows that the neck was the focal point of that
beating. And we're gonna see Taylor join Blue in the hospital.

JS: Speaking of which, I understand that they are having some trouble getting
Chris to leave the building. Hopefully, we'll get an update on that after this
match. In the meanwhile, Starks is out on the apronůdrops off, driving the
point of the elbow into the throat!

TM: And Tony Starks is already dragging Taylor out to the floor. He's out to
finish this kid's career.

JS: Starks is clearing some room. He's on solid concrete out there, there's
no padding. He hooks a half nelson from the frontůHEAD AND ARM SUPLEX!!!!
Driving the neck into the hard concrete floor! Pure brutality!

TM: You ain't seen nothing yet! Starks hasn't even begun to teach this kid a
lesson.

JS: Starks rolls him back inside the ringůand he's right in behind him.
Taylor's sitting upůtrying to get to his- NECK SNAP! Starks leaped over the
top, and snapped the neck down! Taylor's in pain. I think his neck was not
one hundred percent yet. Taylor may be back in the ring too soon.

LD: Oh no. Look what he's going to do nowů.

JS: Starks with a front facelockůturning it overů.snaps off a nice
neckbreaker! Lots of impact on that one, and Bobby Taylor's in big trouble.
Starks coversůoneů.twoů.kickout! The kid's still got some life in him.

TM: Not for long. Look what Starks is going forů.

JS: Oh lord no! Somebody stop himůoh pleaseů.PILEDRIVER!!!! That's gotta be
it!!! Oneů.twoů.thr--FOOT ON THE ROPES!!!! Taylor somehow got his foot on the
ropes!

TM: How in the hell?

JS: Starks pulls him right back up though. Swinging neckbreaker! Into a neck
twist submission holdů.Starks is standing behind the seated Taylorůpulling on
one side of the head, and pushing down on the other. Very painful move!

LD: I don't think I've ever seen anyone submit to this hold before though.

TM: He's not going for the submission. He wants to stretch and twist that
neck until it's about to snap like a twigůand then he wants to send Taylor out
on a stretcher.

JS: Starks has settled in on that hold, and I think Mike Barnes may be close
to ending this match. He's really checking Taylor. If the kid shows any sign
of passing out, this match will be over. Look at the anguish on his faceů.

LD: But never any emotion on the face of Tony Starksů

TM: He's too busy ending careers to give a damn about anything or anyone.

JS: Starks releases the holdůand drops a leg across the throat of Taylor!

TM: I think he's going for the kill now. He looks likeůyep, he's locked in
the Cobra Clutch!

JS: Starks is-OH!! Cobra legsweep, drives Taylor down on his head and
neckůand Starks is holding on to it. Back to a vertical base, and still in the
Cobra Clutch! What concentration! Starks is holding onůhere it comesůCOBRA
SUPLEX!!! Drove the neck into the mat!!! Wow!!! Taylor's done forů.

TM: The hell he is! Bobby Taylor's not done until Tony Starks says he is!

JS: Starks is looking down at the barely moving Taylorůand he's calling for
the Katha Jimeůhe picks up TaylorůSMALL PACKAGE!!!!!!!

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!

THRE-NO!!!!! STARKS KICKED OUT JUST IN TIME!!!!

TM: Now he's done it!!! Now Starks is pissed!!!

JS: He nailed Taylor with a kick to the gutůand he's going for the piledriver
again! He's got it hooked! He liftsůBLOCK BY TAYLOR!!!! Againůanother
blockůBACKDROP!!!! And now it's Bobby Taylor who's got a second chance!!!
Taylor's crawling across the ring, pulling himself up! This crowd's going
nuts!

TM: Why? Taylor's scum.

JS: Always root for the underdog! Taylor's on his feetůso is StarksůLARIAT BY
TAYLOR!!!! Floors Starks!!! Starks is down!!!!

TM: NO!!! Come on Tony!!!

JS: Taylor pulls him back upůfires him to the ropesůBIG COWBOY BOOT TO THE
JAW!!!! It staggers StarksůTo the ropes himselfůBULLDOG!!!! Bobby Taylor has
gotten a second wind!!!! Taylor has gotten some air!!!

LD: I almost want to root for him. What guts!

JS: Taylor's pulling Starks up againůfront facelock! HERE IT-Starks drives
him into the corner!! Great counter!! The Cattle Buster was on the way!!!

TM: Speaking of the Cattle Busterů.

(Boos pour down as the original "The Outlaw" J.W. Hardin begins to walk down
the aisle to the ring.)

JS: Starks has Taylor up on the top ropeůHe's com-right hand by Taylor!
Another right! Elbowsmash! Starks is dazed..Taylor hooks his hea-SWINGING
DDT!!!! HE DRILLED IT!!!! Coverů

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!

THR-Taylor got up!!!! He got off of Starks!!!

TM: Hardin got his attention!!! And Taylor's up.

JS: HE'S GOING AFTER HARDIN!!!!! Mike Barnes is in between themůTaylor's
trying to get at Hardin!!!!

LD: Here comes Team Extreme!!

(The new EMWC security squad races down the aisle, outfitted in riot squad
gear. They immediately get in between Hardin and the ring, and begin to push
him back towards the locker room.)

JS: Taylor's screaming at HardinůThose two want to go at it right here, right
now! KATHA JIME!!!! KATHA JIME!!!!! STARKS LOCKED IT ON!!!!!!

LD: Taylor's trapped!!! Starks pulled him to center ring!!!!

JS: Mike Barnes is in there checkingů.Taylor hasn't given up yet. He's trying
to fight itůbut the energy is draining from him! Taylor's losing this battleů

TM: Starks moves into the bodyscissor! They're down on the mat now, and _now_
Taylor is trapped!

JS: Barnes called for the bell!!! He ended it!!! I don't think Bobby Taylor
gave up though!

KG: The referee has stopped this match. Your winner by referee's
decisionů.TOOOOONY STARRRRRRKS!!!!!!

JS: Taylor did not give up, but the referee stopped the match. And this
means that Tony Starks will move on to that match later this evening for the
North American Title. Starks released the holdůand Bobby Taylor is
unconscious. Not a good start to Taylor's comeback, but he did shake off a
little bit of ring rust.

LD: As long as Hardin's in his mind, Taylor's gonna be hard pressed to win a
match.

JS: You may be right there. Starks has left the ring. Taylor's being helped
up by a couple of referees. They're trying to get him back to the lock-WHAT
THE-!?!? CATTLE BUSTER!!!!! TAYLOR CATTLE BUSTERED MIKE BARNES!!!!!

TM: It's "kill the officials" night here at the United Center! He dropped
Barnes like a bad habit! Wow!

JS: Barnes is outůand Taylor's leaving to another mixed pop. I can't believe
it! Big win for Tony Starks, but Bobby Taylor has shown the world that he's
back, and there's only one thing on his mind. J.W. Hardin. Hopefully, we'll
get to see those two collide very, very soon. But up next-

[I'm the MAN by Anthrax begins to play as LOCO emerges from the back of the
arena wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt which reads "WHO THE HELL IS RYAN
HOWARD?". His eyes are singular and furious looking at the same time. His long
curly hair tangled and curly sways in the air. He makes his way into the middle
of the ring and takes the mic from the ring announcer and begins to speak.]