[NEFW] Wednesday Heart Attack!

Paul Simonetti

May 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/15/97
to NEFW

THE NORTHEAST FEDRATION OF WRESTLING PRESENTS...

WEDNESDAY HEART ATTACK!

("A.D.I.D.A.S." by Korn plays as a cornucopia of shots fill the
screen...Apocalypse chokeslamming Chris Myers through a
table...the Syndicate dropping a phone booth on the injured leg of
John Kirschner...Jon E. Vicious Insane Bombing Aso off of a
balcony...Team Canada smashing their hockey sticks over the heads
of Tremor and Overkill... the Bounty Hunters putting The End on
Death Row...Death Row putting the Death Penalty on Vic
Revali....the Capitol locking Mondo Somatic in the Capitol
Punishment.....)

SIMON POLLINETTI: Welcome to the NEF’nW!

(....OBH lands a Final Call....the Wild Cards with a Dead Man's
Hand on Another World... Dublin Daredevil shows off his Frankensteiner
...Triple with a shot to the balls of the Wrangler....Kyle Brentwood
with a Kyle Cutter...a Brandon Bomb onto John D. Aso)

Dan: Tonight, big show, the Pay Per View is next week, and we
are surrounded by huge main events! Three by three and four by four,
one
by one. Each match is a big one.

(Judge and Jury with a Slammer....Team Canada shows off the
Penalty Shot...Smasher shows his strength on Fear....Hardtop
with a Rocket Explosion... A bloody Wrangler lands the Hay Bailer on
Triple... Bounty Hunters and Judge and jury battle in a pizza
joint... Khan eliminates Mayhem and Mondo to win the Stegmaier
Stud... Jablonski’s head shatters a rear windshield... Mondo Somatic
holds the title for all to see... )

Dan: That is right, you’ve got to play to win, and to win, ya gotta be
in the
NEF’nW.

Stan: We gotta PPV this week in Philly, do these fans realize how big a
deal
it will be? Have they any idea how much action they might miss if they
fail
to call their cable company, right now!

Dan: They should call later, and watch this first match, Mondo, Judge,
and
Jury against Misery, Mayhem, and The Mercenary!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mondo, Judge and Jury vs. MDS and The Mercenary
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stan: There you have it, the WOJ back in action, George and Jerry are
good
wrestlers, they know how to get it done.

Dan: They seem to have the fans support!

Stan: They need to get away from that! Dammit, gimme a beer.

[All six men brawl for several minutes, highlights include a faceslam of
Mayhem by Mondo, while Jury gets a DDT onto the concrete floor. ]

Dan: Here come the Destroyers! They attack Misery and mayhem, and here
comes Apocalypse he goes after Mondo and Khan is chasing Smasher!

Stan: Son of a... this is gonna be one heck of a pay per view!

[The officials break things up just as it looked like PAIN, Inc. had
taken
control.]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Knightmares, The Virus, and Kyle Brentwood vs.
The Destroyers with Apocalypse and Smasher
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[This match starts with all four men brawling, Kyle Brentwood drops a
Kyle
cutter on Smasher when Roxanne hits him with a chair. This prompts
Roscoe Law to come out and give the Brotherhood the advantage, and
Tremor is hit with a Kyle Cutter, a cover is attempted but the referee
is
distracted by PAIN, Inc. who enter the ring and attack Devastation,
Inc. All
goes wild as PAIN, Inc. cleans house, sending both teams away.]

Dan: This is looking like PAIN is the stronger force here.

Stan: Yeah, where’s my beer?

+++++++++++++++++++++++
The Crow vs. Satan
+++++++++++++++++++++++
[Satan was trying to brawl early but The Crow kept things on the mat,
and
got the win after a small package. Big moment was when Satan went for
his
finisher, an inverted powerbomb but Crow reversed it into an inside
cradle.]

Dan: Nice to see this guy win again, that Satan guy, or is it pronounce
ShihTan?

Stan: Go ahead and rub it in, the Flyers won and the Pengs didn’t.

DARK MATCHES:
Jumping Jacy Jones def. Mikey Fortier
Heavenly Beings def. Doughboy and Farmboy
Mr. Insanity def. Bruno Maglio
The Gravedigger def. John Bennett Ramsey
The Senator def. Jacques Schtrauppe

Dan: Next up, we have Death Row’s latest look against the Riders on the
Storm. Myers will face Charm for the Montage Title while Ace and Deck
will defend their crowns.

Killer, BadBoy, and Triple vs. Chris Myers, Ace and Deck
[All six men go wild until Wrangler enters the mix and takes Corinna and
tosses her over his shoulder and leaves. The three members of DR chase
him into the locker room area. When they get to Wrangler he spits in
their
eyes and takes off. By time DR heads back to the ring, The Riders of
the
Storm catch them from behind and pound them pretty good, Dallas attacks
Corinna. This prompts the Syndicate to come out and assault the Wild
cards. The action is broken up by the NEF’nW officials.]

Stan: There was a whole lot of bad blood there. Death Row and Wrangler
have allot of action ahead of them, while the Wild cards have a title to
defend, and Myers is looking for a title.

Dan: Where did all that wisdom come from?

Stan: <burp> I am drinking Lite beer today. How about this next match,
who made these lineups?

Dan: This next match should be a winner. The Syndicate, with Team
Canada, face the Elite.

Stan: The Elite are like glue, easy win for them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Rude Dude, Jon E Vicious, Bounty Hunters vs.
Breslin, White, Jablonski, and Hextall
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[This match does not occur, Syndicate and Team Canada start fighting
each
other on the way to the ring, they are separated but refuse to fight as
a team]

Dan: This may just be a ploy by these two teams, to rest tonight and
fight
again.

Stan: Dan, they were slugging each other, there was no softening up
there.
Just pure hatred, and sometimes you can’t put that aside, like the
fourth hot
dog.

Dan: There sure are some intriguing dynamics here, a whole of dynamics.

Old Brown Heineken, Brandon Charm and Dublin Daredevil
vs. The capitol, Mike Austin and Future Warrior
[Before the match, The Capitol summons his troops together and tries to
set
the tone. Austin refuses to listen and leaves, telling the camera crew
that he
‘Don’t take no instructions from nobody.’ In the ring, Cap and Future
Warrior discuss strategy. OBH and Dublin enter together and the crowd
gives a big pop for them, Charm enters separately, and refuses to shake
the
hands of his partners.]

Dan: Charm and Dublin do NOT get along, their feud dates back for months
in another fed.

Stan: They need to leave that there, this is here, and that is that.

[Charm refuses to enter the ring, and OBH starts out, Capitol starts
working
him over. Capitol instructs Future Warrior to attack Dublin and he
does.
OBH offers the tag but Charm refuses. Capitol starts whipping his arm
into
an armlock, then lands a powerslam. Capitol with a piledriver, and OBH
is
hurt. OBH fights out of an armlock but Charm refuses to tag in! Future
Warrior has Dublin ringside, and capitol is back to work on the arm of
OBH. He sets the Capitol punishment. Ref looks for a submission, Charm
enters the ring. Charm breaks the hold, then he leaves! Capitol goes
back
to work on OBH, OBH lands a punch from his knees, then another, and
another, and he tosses Capitol out of the ring. Ringside, Future sends
Capitol back into the ring, where he is met by a running drop-kick by
OBH!
Cover one, two, kickout!]

Dan: What is going on here? The Capitol and OBH are battling while
Warrior and Dublin have their own little match.

[Dublin has Future in the sleeper while Capitol and OBH trade rest
holds.
Dublin to the ring, and OBH whips him into a frankensteiner, cover one,
two, three! OBH, Dublin and Charm win.]

Dan: Oh NO! I can’t believe it, OBH sets up a frankensteiner. Capitol
is
caught by surprise. OH NO!!! NO!

[Capitol runs to the weakened Future Warrior and starts clubbing him
with a
chair. He is beating and battering him when Dublin and OBH take the
chair
from the Capitol, he mouths off with Dublin and they all leave.]

Dan: We knew there were problems with that particular matchup, as Future
and Capitol proved they are no longer going to be friends. They worked
together in the Team of Punishment, and now, well, unless Future Warrior
never sees this tape, Capitol will have to be held responsible.

Stan: What about that bum, Charm? How dare he walk out like that!

Dan: Here he comes, maybe he can offer some form of reason for this?

(Brandon Charm climbs into the ring and grabs the mike from the ring
announcer, the fans are really on his case)

B.C. :- Why don't you sorry excuses for wrestling fans just shut the
hell
up!! I'm here now to tell you exactly what I think of this fed. When I
first came here everything seemed so promising, but like everything that
is
good in this world, it quickly turns to s***. And that is what happened
here. Simon!! You call this fed hard-core and original, but I haven't
seen
any originality anywhere here. Jon E. Vicious... really? pWo?... please.
And Camp Corrina's sorry bunch of ripped off gimmicks.

You promised lots of things just to secure my presence here but you
haven't
come through with any of them. Yeah, sure I won the belt quickly
enough...
and I did the job when you asked but what have I had in return?....
Nothing!!! So as of this moment... I'm out of here!!! I'm going to
represent the best fed on the planet... All Pro Wrestling. And when I
wrestle here it will be to shut down this waste of space called NEFW.

Simon, you have no-one to blame for this but yourself. My lawyer's will
see
to it that you can no longer sell merchandise with my name on it.
Everytime
you want me on a show, it had damn well be worth my time or don't bother
asking. Someone of my stature deserves to be treated like a star, and
believe me I will.

So at the inter-promotional card, guess which side of the fence I'll be
sitting? That's right, you are in for the biggest embarrassment of this
fed's short history. And I will be the one responsible for it... That is
the truth... Suckers!!!

<Screen fades out>

--

And I ain't changed, but