seadoo parts supplier

paul receveur

Jun 22, 2001, 12:32:23 PM6/22/01
anybody got a good mail-order supplier for seadoo replacement parts?
the closest one to me is about 75 miles away.

thanks,
paul

Greg Seibert

Jun 22, 2001, 12:49:13 PM6/22/01
I have the same "location" problem so I've been using:

http://www.hlsm.com

for the last three years. Cool part about it is they have the
microfiche right on line.

In article <47461877.01062...@posting.google.com>,

--
-
--Greg

Erick Walton

Jun 22, 2001, 1:26:06 PM6/22/01
I was using HLSM but Ronnies took over there mail order, they take forever
to get you your parts I have been using Beezley Point Sea Doo and Tom knows
the numbers and also stocks just about anything that you need
Erick Walton

Ralph Silvermann III

Jun 22, 2001, 1:45:48 PM6/22/01
Yeah, I agree about HLSM... USED to be cool!

I bought one of the service CD's off of Ebay...
It's got all the manuals, / microfiche / part numbers, etc... Then I
can have the exact number to give to the parts dealer (I use several )
by phone..

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:26:06 GMT, "Erick Walton" <jackd...@home.com>

CraigM

Jun 22, 2001, 2:13:07 PM6/22/01
use rrjettech.com or parkeryamaha.com
do not use hlsm.com unless you want to wait a month for your parts.

"paul receveur" <pa...@katech.com> wrote in message

Ben in TN

Jun 22, 2001, 2:24:23 PM6/22/01
Go to www.hlsm.com and get your part numbers and prices and then call Tom @
Beesley's Point SeaDoo 609-390-1113
and give him the part numbers and notice the big difference in price on the
same OEM Doo parts. Tom always has the best prices on OEM Sea-Doo parts.
--
Ben in TN
ke4...@newsguy.com

MR-HPT

Jun 24, 2001, 12:41:10 AM6/24/01
Hi Erick. How are the See Doo engines running?
GJG

SEABREZ67

Jun 25, 2001, 10:32:47 PM6/25/01
Not only will he give you a fair price, he's willing to help you out in any way
he can.

Island JetSports

Jun 26, 2001, 10:22:44 AM6/26/01
seab...@aol.com (SEABREZ67) wrote in message news:<20010625223247...@ng-fc1.aol.com>...

> Not only will he give you a fair price, he's willing to help you out in any way
> he can.

Try us!! Call George @ Island JetSports,we will beat any HLSM pricing
on all OEM parts for SEADOO,YAMAHA & KAWASAKI.Our site isn't up yet
but is coming soon.We've been in business for seven years here in SW
Florida and are trying to branch out with our parts sales.Call us with
parts #'s if possible, and we will get your parts to you as quick as
possible.We've aready taken a few HLSM customers and they have
expressed satifaction with our quick service in getting
them the parts they need.
Thanks,
George

mcn10

Jun 26, 2001, 10:45:46 AM6/26/01
George, what is the phone number?

Chris in L.V.

Island JetSports

Jun 26, 2001, 12:28:44 PM6/26/01
pa...@katech.com (paul receveur) wrote in message news:<47461877.01062...@posting.google.com>...

Sorry bout that(Dah). The number is 941-394-7447

Island JetSports

Jun 26, 2001, 2:19:48 PM6/26/01
"mcn10" <keep...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<ue1_6.528$vu4....@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

> George, what is the phone number?
>
> Chris in L.V.

Island JetSports phone number is 941-394-7447