texas hat trick

David

Mar 1, 1993, 3:12:30 AM3/1/93

I was watching CNN sports tonight (sunday), and in reporting the Winnipeg
Minnesota game, they said that Selanne had a 'texas hat trick'. What the
heck does that mean? I've never heard that before.

/ Amiga /// | U.S.C. Trojans | O Bar | David Leslie \
| /// | Fight On! | E O | |
| \\\/// | -- | Meu | jpd...@netcom.com |
\ \XX/ A1000 | Go Kings! | Lar! | dle...@scf.usc.edu /

Daryl Turner

Mar 1, 1993, 12:36:28 PM3/1/93

In article <1993Mar1.1...@nntp.hut.fi> k35...@kaira.hut.fi (Markku Lehtinen) writes:

>Go Teemu Go!

I like the sentiment! :)

>PS. Next Teemu will be Juha Lind,18 years, Jokerit, Finland.

Jokerit's got ANOTHER one? Sheesh, they seem to be having a bit of trouble
in the Junior SM-liiga this year, but they do seem to have a talent for
creating good young players. Any stats on Lind? (Better yet...anyone
have complete stats on all the players in SM-liiga, now that the season
is over?)

Go Jokerit! Go JyPHT! (ok, so I admit it...I like two teams in SM-liiga)

Daryl Turner : r.s.h contact for the Winnipeg Jets
Internet: umtu...@ccu.umanitoba.ca -or- daryl....@mailbox.bison.mb.ca
FidoNET: 1:348/701 -or- 1:348/4 (please route through 348/700)
Tkachuk over to Zhamnov, up to Selanne, he shoots, he scores!
The Jets win the Cup! The Jets win the Cup!
Essensa for Vezina! Housley for Norris! Selanne for Calder!

Markku Lehtinen

Mar 1, 1993, 6:24:29 AM3/1/93
Four goals in one game?
He did it Yesterday.

Go Teemu Go!

PS. Next Teemu will be Juha Lind,18 years, Jokerit, Finland.

Markku

k35542p kaira.hut.fi eli Markku

Ali Lemer

Mar 1, 1993, 1:54:29 PM3/1/93
In article <1993Mar1.1...@nntp.hut.fi> k35...@kaira.hut.fi (Markku Lehtinen) writes:

>> [What's a "Texas Hat Trick"?]

>Four goals in one game?

Wouldn't that be a Baker's Hat Trick?

-- Ali.

--
Ali "Procrastination" Lemer || "Hey, why don't you guys || "Procrastination is
Columbia University (NYC) || make a DATE already?" || my middle name."