Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

Best Devils/Nashville line I've heard...

12 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Spiney Norman

nepřečteno,
15. 6. 1995 3:00:0015.06.95
komu:
I'm sure somebody out there will be offended by this, but so what. In
fact, I better write this quick, before the US Congress passes a bill which
will make annoying somebody on the internet punishable by two years in jail.

Anyway.

I was talking hockey with a co-worker and Ranger fan. (I'm a 12 year Devil
fan, for the record.) My friend, being one of the more reasonable Ranger
fans alive, he was saying nice things about how the Devils were playing,
when he started to talk about the possible move.

As he finished, he says "If the Devils move to Nashville, the players on the
ice will have more teeth than the fans in the stands."

--
signed,

Spiney Norman
spi...@panix.com

Tom Collins

nepřečteno,
16. 6. 1995 3:00:0016.06.95
komu:
In article <3rqns9$8...@panix.com>, spi...@panix.com (Spiney Norman) wrote:

> I was talking hockey with a co-worker and Ranger fan. (I'm a 12 year Devil
> fan, for the record.) My friend, being one of the more reasonable Ranger
> fans alive, he was saying nice things about how the Devils were playing,
> when he started to talk about the possible move.
>
> As he finished, he says "If the Devils move to Nashville, the players on the
> ice will have more teeth than the fans in the stands."
>
> signed,
>
> Spiney Norman
> spi...@panix.com

Another one in this mornings sports....If the Devils win the Stanley Cup
and then move to Nashville, the first thing they're going to hear is:
"Hey, nice spittoon!".

to...@farallon.com

0 nových zpráv