OT: Trump should learn to stick with one lie...

Alan Baker

May 30, 2017, 7:57:03 PM5/30/17
...rather than trying to run a bunch that conflict.

Kushner trying for a back-channel communication was "fake news" (and
never trust un-named sources)...

...then a "source" reported it was Russia who was trying to establish
the back-channel...

...now Kellyanne says it's all normal anyway...

'Back-channel communication with foreign nations of the type that White
House adviser Jared Kushner reportedly sought with the Russian
government are “the regular course of business,” counselor to the
president Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday morning.'

<http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/30/jared-kushner-russia-backchannels-238934>

Only:

'Former U.S. national security officials have suggested that such a line
of communication would be out of the norm for a presidential transition
team and that could possibly be illegal. But Conway downplayed the
reports of Kushner’s proposals to Russian officials as falling within
the realm of ordinary White House work.

“Back channels like this are the regular course of business. And that's
really all that we know,” she told Fox News’s “Fox & Friends” on
Tuesday. “And I think it's very important to recognize that the
president has expressed full confidence in Jared Kushner and also went
on to note the considerable progress and very large important portfolio
that Jared oversees here at the White House.”'

toms...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 8:46:10 PM5/30/17
Trump has NOTHING on Obama who got LIAR OF THE YEAR award.

Alan Baker

May 30, 2017, 8:47:05 PM5/30/17
"But, but, but... ...Obama!"

B...@onramp.net

May 30, 2017, 8:55:42 PM5/30/17
Trump gets the Liar of the Day award for every day of his life.

B...@onramp.net

May 30, 2017, 9:15:53 PM5/30/17
On Tue, 30 May 2017 20:01:33 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Tue, 30 May 2017 17:46:07 -0700 .
>>
>> Trump gets the Liar of the Day award for every day of his life.
>>

>That would be you.

Oh no, you are the ultimate. Besides being a dick you have no concept
of truth. There is one way for you...and it begins with the people
that you look up to and emulate. They're all liars and you fit right
in.

toms...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 9:54:09 PM5/30/17
Have you had this affliction all of your pathetic life? Yeah, Obama IS a LIAR1

Alan Baker

May 30, 2017, 9:55:43 PM5/30/17
You DO realize that whatever Obama did or did not do is utterly
irrelevant to what Trump is doing right now, right?

toms...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 10:07:50 PM5/30/17
You DO realize that Obama was, and is , LIAR OF THE YEAR?

Alan Baker

May 30, 2017, 10:11:58 PM5/30/17
"Just as I thought: you're stumped!!!"

toms...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 10:18:16 PM5/30/17
You are calling Trump a liar when Obama was a WORLD CLASS LIAR - so much so he got an award for it: it's called Obamacareless.

Alan Baker

May 30, 2017, 10:20:09 PM5/30/17
How does whether or not Obama lied change what Trump is doing?

Try harder to make an actual argument in rebuttal.

toms...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 10:23:58 PM5/30/17
Just WHEN has Trump lied?

Alan Baker

May 30, 2017, 10:28:10 PM5/30/17

B...@onramp.net

May 30, 2017, 10:35:13 PM5/30/17
When I read your first post I thought Great!! We have a right winger
who might bring something fresh to this newsgroup. We've had two here
that are anything but that, and one who does exhibit some common
sense.

I was wrong. You're just as retarded as any Trumpist. You have
nothing to add except the same weak lines about Obama when this
country has an absolute idiot as president. Please have something
that isn't out of Fox news or Breitbart to offer. Or just go away,
you haven't added anything worthwhile so far. Just the same old crap.

B...@onramp.net

May 30, 2017, 10:37:30 PM5/30/17
That nails it. You're a fucking moron.

toms...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 11:08:41 PM5/30/17
Thanks: you're as intelligent as a dead slug.

toms...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 11:11:08 PM5/30/17
How about:

"Just arrived in Italy for the G7. Trip has been very successful. We made and saved the USA many billions of dollars and millions of jobs," Trump tweeted.

Show me the PROOF that he KNEW this to be untrue.

Alan Baker

May 31, 2017, 2:52:03 AM5/31/17
Before I do.

Tell me that you actually believe that to be true.

toms...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 11:05:11 AM5/31/17
You're STUMPED AGAIN! Can't provide the PROOF, can you?

Alan Baker

May 31, 2017, 11:06:09 AM5/31/17
Why won't you answer?

:-)

toms...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 11:33:08 AM5/31/17
Why won't you? YOU'RE the one making the claim: now BACK IT UP!! Of course you CAN'T!!!

Alan Baker

May 31, 2017, 12:46:07 PM5/31/17
It's because you know its bullshit and you can't bring yourself to say
you believe something so obviously absurd, isn't it?

:-)

-hh

May 31, 2017, 12:53:35 PM5/31/17
Has he stopped yet beating his wife?

-hh

Dene

May 31, 2017, 1:46:02 PM5/31/17
toms...@gmail.com
Why won't you? YOU'RE the one making the claim: now BACK IT UP!! Of course you CAN'T!!!

You're new here so allow me to give you one piece of advice. You are wasting your time trying to engage Baker in an honest discussion. He only cares about perpetuating the argument into infinity. He's a classic troll. I refer to him as the RAT...resident asshole troll.

Free country. You are welcome to waste your time with the RAT all you want. Most in here have him on full ignore.

MNMikeW

May 31, 2017, 1:54:41 PM5/31/17
The ABC sure has a loyal fan base.

B...@onramp.net

May 31, 2017, 2:32:09 PM5/31/17
On Tue, 30 May 2017 20:08:39 -0700 (PDT), toms...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 7:37:30 PM UTC-7, B...@onramp.net wrote:
<clip>
>> >Just WHEN has Trump lied?
>>
>> That nails it. You're a fucking moron.
>
>Thanks: you're as intelligent as a dead slug.

LOL. Your question above shows that you have no intelligence at all.

Alan Baker

May 31, 2017, 2:52:14 PM5/31/17
His initial statement implies he doesn't believe it himself, Greg.

So what is the point in arguing that something he already believes is false?

toms...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 10:49:58 PM5/31/17
Here it is:
1. You claim Trump lies.
2. I ask show me a lie.
3. You provide a list.
4. I take ONE example and ask you to PROVE that he knowingly lied.
5. You OBFUSCATE to the MAX and REFUSE to provide the PROOF (because it DOESN'T EXIST)!

You Uber Libs can't think for yourself - you just repeat talking points.

I REPEAT: PROVE your claim that Trump lies - I don't think you can!

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 3:36:00 AM6/1/17
On 2017-05-31 7:49 PM, toms...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 11:52:14 AM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
>> On 2017-05-31 10:46 AM, Dene wrote:
>>> toms...@gmail.com
>>> Why won't you? YOU'RE the one making the claim: now BACK IT UP!! Of course you CAN'T!!!
>>>
>>> You're new here so allow me to give you one piece of advice. You are wasting your time trying to engage Baker in an honest discussion. He only cares about perpetuating the argument into infinity. He's a classic troll. I refer to him as the RAT...resident asshole troll.
>>>
>>> Free country. You are welcome to waste your time with the RAT all you want. Most in here have him on full ignore.
>>>

>> His initial statement implies he doesn't believe it himself, Greg.
>>
>> So what is the point in arguing that something he already believes is false?
>
> Here it is:
> 1. You claim Trump lies.

And he does.

> 2. I ask show me a lie.
> 3. You provide a list.

> 4. I take ONE example and ask you to PROVE that he knowingly lied.

And I asked you if you believe those statements to be true, because you
implied you did not.

> 5. You OBFUSCATE to the MAX and REFUSE to provide the PROOF (because it DOESN'T EXIST)!
>
> You Uber Libs can't think for yourself - you just repeat talking points.
>
> I REPEAT: PROVE your claim that Trump lies - I don't think you can!

He lies. You know it. I know it.

Everyone in this group...

...hell everyone except for a tiny percentage of the utterly ignorant
know it.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 8:57:16 AM6/1/17
TYPICAL Dimocrat liberal: makes claims that he CAN'T BACK UP!! You wrote you were going to provide the PROOF and all it is is "he lies and you know it." That is the usual Dimocrat NOTHING BURGER!!!

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 1:51:29 PM6/1/17
Again, I'll ask you (and consider this the first step in a logical proof):

Do you believe his statement about "billions of dollars" and "millions
of jobs"?

Alan Baker

Jun 1, 2017, 2:14:21 PM6/1/17
On 2017-06-01 11:09 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> There you go again. Can't back up your claim so ask another question.

As I said: it's the first step in a logical proof.

You're welcome to offer your opinion...

...but we both know you're too cowardly to do it.

:-)

B...@onramp.net

Jun 1, 2017, 3:44:53 PM6/1/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:09:58 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@noemail.com>
wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>There you go again. Can't back up your claim so ask another question.

Even a child like you should recognize that as suggesting that they
were lies. You just had to agree with the idiot newcomer because he
has the same mentally bent opinions about politics.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 9:26:40 PM6/1/17
Next favorite Uber Lib tactic: when losing an argument start calling the opponent names.

You are STUMPED by a SIMPLE question: can you PROVE Trump lies.

Here is a good example of such proof. Hillary Clinton claimed that she recalled landing in Bosnia under sniper fire in 1998. Photo evidence and over 100 news accounts of the visit proved this claim to be false (i.e. a lie). This is what is required of anyone who makes such a claim; failure to respond discredits you and EVERYTHING you write. Of course, you could apologize for your error and promise never to do it again, but I am not holding my breath!

David Laville

Jun 14, 2017, 9:55:18 PM6/14/17
On Tue, 30 May 2017 19:07:48 -0700 (PDT), toms...@gmail.com wrote:

>> You DO realize that whatever Obama did or did not do is utterly
>> irrelevant to what Trump is doing right now, right?
>
>You DO realize that Obama was, and is , LIAR OF THE YEAR?

But what Bush did or didn't do was totally relevant to everything
Obama tried to do for 8 years.

David Laville

Jun 14, 2017, 9:55:48 PM6/14/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 08:05:09 -0700 (PDT), toms...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > "Just arrived in Italy for the G7. Trip has been very successful. We made and saved the USA many billions of dollars and millions of jobs," Trump tweeted.
>> >
>> > Show me the PROOF that he KNEW this to be untrue.
>> >

>> Before I do.
>>
>> Tell me that you actually believe that to be true.
>
>You're STUMPED AGAIN! Can't provide the PROOF, can you?

You haven't learned the Alan Baker rules of argument yet?

When he post something it's you're job to prove it wrong. When you
post something it's your job to prove it right.

Notice how when you asked him to prove something untrue he immediately
spun the argument to put the responsibility on you to prove yourself
right? Baker is a pseudo-intellectual and why I killed filed him
months ago.

David Laville

Jun 14, 2017, 9:56:48 PM6/14/17
On Wed, 31 May 2017 08:33:06 -0700 (PDT), toms...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > You're STUMPED AGAIN! Can't provide the PROOF, can you?
>> >

>> Why won't you answer?
>>
>> :-)
>
>Why won't you? YOU'RE the one making the claim: now BACK IT UP!! Of course you CAN'T!!!

The Alan Baker rule of argument: When he post something it's your job
to prove it wrong and until you do it's to be accepted as fact. When
you post something it's your job to prove it correct and until you do
it's nothing more than hearsay.

Again, notice how he refuses to substantiate his claim and tries to
spin the argument to put the responsibility on you to prove your claim
correct? This is how the ignorant uses smoke and mirrors to make
themselves look intelligent.

David Laville

Jun 14, 2017, 9:57:04 PM6/14/17
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 05:57:14 -0700 (PDT), toms...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > I REPEAT: PROVE your claim that Trump lies - I don't think you can!
>>
>> He lies. You know it. I know it.
>>
>> Everyone in this group...
>>
>> ...hell everyone except for a tiny percentage of the utterly ignorant
>> know it.
>
>TYPICAL Dimocrat liberal: makes claims that he CAN'T BACK UP!! You wrote you were going to provide the PROOF and all it is is "he lies and you know it." That is the usual Dimocrat NOTHING BURGER!!!

He did prove it. He said "He lies. You know it. I know it". That's
all the proof Alan Baker needs. In his pea brain he showed the world
how wrong you were!

Want to hear something comical? He likes to brag about dealing only
with the facts.

Alan Baker

Jun 15, 2017, 3:16:30 AM6/15/17
No. Bush's destruction of the US economy WAS relevant to the early days
of Obama's administration.