OT: These contradictions aren't "fake news"...

Alan Baker

May 13, 2017, 6:40:27 PM5/13/17
...no matter how much you wingnuts wish it were so:

On Tuesday, Rosenstein says:

'“I cannot defend the director’s handling” of the Clinton email
investigation.'

On Thursday, Trumps says it was because:

'Comey’s “a showboat, he’s a grandstander, the F.B.I. has been in turmoil.”'

On Tuesday, regarding the creation of Rosenstein's memo, Spicer says:

'“No one from the White House. That was a D.O.J. decision.”'

On Wednesday, Huckabee Sanders says:

'Trump asked for “their recommendation in writing.”'

On Tuesday, Spicer says the decision was made because:

'Rosenstein “made a determination” and Trump followed it.'

On Thursday, Huckabee Sanders says:

'Trump “had already made that decision” before Rosenstein.'

On Tuesday, Conway says:

'“This has nothing to do with Russia.”'

On Thursday, Trump says:

'“When I decided to just do it, I said to myself” that “Trump and Russia
is a made-up story.”'

On Wednesday, Huckabee Sanders says:

'“The rank and file of the F.B.I. had lost confidence.”'

On Thursday, McCabe says:

'Comey has “broad support” and “still does to this day.”'

<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/12/us/politics/trump-comey-firing-contradictions.html>

You know that all of that is true.

Deal with it.

You're being lied to.