Mikey owns the balding troll

Nomen Nescio

Jan 31, 2018, 1:11:13 PM1/31/18
"You are really one of the emptiest posters on here, Mikey."

You know the stain is nervous when he starts the insults.

Poor poor little stain! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MNMikeW

Jan 31, 2018, 1:56:46 PM1/31/18
The little punk is getting desperate I see.

Dene

Jan 31, 2018, 7:26:33 PM1/31/18
I would too...if I had IT'S worthless existence.

michae...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 8:08:03 PM1/31/18
Seriously, the guy isn't all there. He really needs help. His trolls are cries for help.

I only just realized that.

It is our duty and obligation to help him.

Any ideas?

michae...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 8:09:30 PM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 7:26:33 PM UTC-5, Dene wrote:
Also, so you know; I have tried "tough love" on him. A "plan B" is needed.

Dene

Jan 31, 2018, 8:35:36 PM1/31/18
michae...@gmail.com
Seriously, the guy isn't all there. He really needs help. His trolls are cries for help.

I only just realized that.

It is our duty and obligation to help him.

Any ideas?

Send IT some Opiates....

michae...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 8:56:16 AM2/1/18