And the Dems wild goose chase continues.....

Willie Brennan

Jun 14, 2017, 2:40:40 PM6/14/17
How long now?

No collusion found....yet.

No collusion will ever be found.

Alan Baker

Jun 14, 2017, 2:49:50 PM6/14/17
On 2017-06-14 11:40 AM, Willie Brennan wrote:
> How long now?
1. This is not a "wild goose chase" started by the Democrats.

This is an investigation started by the US intelligence services and run
by the FBI.

> No collusion found....yet.

2. No evidence of collusion has been made public.

Willie Brennan

Jun 14, 2017, 5:13:54 PM6/14/17

On 2017-06-14 11:40 AM, Willie Brennan wrote:
> How long now?
1. This is not a "wild goose chase" started by the Democrats.

>This is an investigation started by the US intelligence services and run
>by the FBI.

> No collusion found....yet.

>2. No evidence of collusion has been made public.

If it were there, Shit Stain, it would have been leaked.....long ago.

Now run along and fuck off.

If you were dead, the world would be a better place. And I would smile.

Asshole.

Alan Baker

Jun 16, 2017, 11:37:14 AM6/16/17
On 2017-06-16 7:09 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> On 2017-06-14 11:40 AM, Willie Brennan wrote:
>>> How long now?
>> 1. This is not a "wild goose chase" started by the Democrats.
>
> Yes it is.

If that's your claim, how did they start it?

Alan Baker

Jun 16, 2017, 12:20:51 PM6/16/17
> Because of a phony dossier according to Comey's testimony.

That's it?

The US intelligence agencies and the FBI have been taken in by a "phony"
dossier and embarked on everything because of it and found nothing else?

Alan Baker

Jun 16, 2017, 2:43:00 PM6/16/17
> Nothing about Trump or his campaign according to Comey. Pay attention.

Comey didn't say anything of the sort.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 16, 2017, 3:24:31 PM6/16/17
>Nothing about Trump or his campaign according to Comey. Pay attention.

We're discussing two situations.

Trump is not being investigated about Russian complicity, having no
evidence.

But his associates? That may be different. Remember Flynn?

The second situation is that of Trump possibility obstructing justice
during his dealings with Comey's firing.

I hope you've paid attention to this.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 16, 2017, 4:25:00 PM6/16/17
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:52:29 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Comey said Flynn's only issue was lying to investigators. He is
> not under investigation for collusion or complicity.

Wrong dumbo. Hint; what were his lies?

>Comey
> further stated the leaked story that many in the Trump campaign
> had contacted Russia were false.

No, he said that regarding Trump not his underlings.

>This Russian thing started under Obama and could likely end up in
> Obama's lap.

LOL. You wish.

>There was no Trunp obstruction of justice.
He's being investigated for possible obstruction of justice. If you
don't believe that you've again proved your idiocy.

>The obstruction of Justice also took place on Obama's watch.

Another pile of your bullshit.

>Pay attention.

Coming from someone that doesn't know his ass from his elbow that's
funny.

Alan Baker

Jun 16, 2017, 5:41:39 PM6/16/17
> Pay attention.

Produce the quotes... ...complete with sources.

Alan Baker

Jun 16, 2017, 5:42:18 PM6/16/17
On 2017-06-16 12:52 PM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> Comey said Flynn's only issue was lying to investigators. He is
> not under investigation for collusion or complicity.

Quote and cite.

> Comey
> further stated the leaked story that many in the Trump campaign
> had contacted Russia were false.

Quote and cite.

> This Russian thing started under Obama and could likely end up in
> Obama's lap.
>
> There was no Trunp obstruction of justice. The obstruction of
> Justice also took place on Obama's watch.

LOL!

> Pay attention.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 16, 2017, 6:26:11 PM6/16/17
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:48:57 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:52:29 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> <nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>>>Comey said Flynn's only issue was lying to investigators. He is
>>> not under investigation for collusion or complicity.
>>
>> Wrong dumbo. Hint; what were his lies?
>>
>>>Comey
>>> further stated the leaked story that many in the Trump campaign
>>> had contacted Russia were false.
>>
>> No, he said that regarding Trump not his underlings.
>
>Completely false.

Snore.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 17, 2017, 12:37:51 PM6/17/17
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 21:16:46 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>> On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:48:57 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> <nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>>>Completely false.
>>
>> Snore.
>
>Bwaahaahaa.
>
>You need to take more naps.

I get enough short ones reading your posts.

>If that is possible.

Only if I read all of them.

Alan Baker

Jun 18, 2017, 10:07:38 PM6/18/17
On 2017-06-18 7:04 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Moderate <nos...@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Nothing about Trump or his campaign according to Comey. Pay attention.
>> --
>
> Why am I always right and the left is always wrong.
>
> http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-lin
> king-him-to-russia/

And you think that those phone calls were all of it?

You think a short article written in January only about phone calls
between Flynn and the Russian ambassador specifically is all that there
can be to this?

If it were, why would it even be necessary for Trump to have asked Comey
to let Flynn off?

B...@onramp.net

Jun 18, 2017, 10:32:14 PM6/18/17
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 21:04:27 -0500 (CDT), Moderate

>Why am I always right and the left is always wrong.

LOL. Not even close, mental problems make you think so.

>http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

Nothing in the phone calls only. He's not in the clear otherwise.

Alan Baker

Jun 18, 2017, 10:40:06 PM6/18/17
And only phone calls to the ambassador...

Dene

Jun 19, 2017, 1:42:25 AM6/19/17
On 6/16/2017 12:24 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:42:03 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
> <nos...@noemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> That's it?
>>>
>>> The US intelligence agencies and the FBI have been taken in by a "phony"
>>> dossier and embarked on everything because of it and found nothing else?
>>>

>> Nothing about Trump or his campaign according to Comey. Pay attention.
>
> We're discussing two situations.
>
> Trump is not being investigated about Russian complicity, having no
> evidence.
>
> But his associates? That may be different. Remember Flynn?

Likely a red herring.

> The second situation is that of Trump possibility obstructing justice
> during his dealings with Comey's firing.

"I hope" is not obstruction. But the Dems and their presstitutes are
free to keep hoping.

> I hope you've paid attention to this.

Pretty hard to miss the smoke.

Carbon

Jun 19, 2017, 8:24:57 AM6/19/17
The first rule of the propagandist is to accuse the enemy of one's own sins.

Willie Brennan

Jun 19, 2017, 9:27:20 AM6/19/17

"Dene" wrote in message news:oi7o13$oa5$1...@dont-email.me...
Interesting how most of the traffic on this thread is from the two Shit
Stains!

John B.

Jun 19, 2017, 10:26:28 AM6/19/17
Suppose your boss said to you, "Greg, I hope you will come in an hour
early tomorrow." Would you consider that an optional suggestion or
would you come in an hour early? Let's note for the record that Comey
didn't do what Trump said he hoped he would do and the next thing
he knew he was fired.

John B.

Jun 19, 2017, 10:27:42 AM6/19/17
You and who else?

John B.

Jun 19, 2017, 10:41:45 AM6/19/17
And, let's add that he shooed his attorney general, chief of staff,
and son in law out of the room before he expressed his "hope" to
Comey. And that he lied about why he had fired him.

Willie Brennan

Jun 19, 2017, 10:55:41 AM6/19/17

"John B." wrote in message
Well, now you. So it's now three Shit Stains.

Advise: try not to lead with your chin, Shit Stain.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 19, 2017, 1:22:06 PM6/19/17
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:08:18 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>> Suppose your boss said to you, "Greg, I hope you will come in an hour
>> early tomorrow." Would you consider that an optional suggestion or
>> would you come in an hour early? Let's note for the record that Comey
>> didn't do what Trump said he hoped he would do and the next thing
>> he knew he was fired.
>>

>In your hypothetically a reasonable person would not just sleep
> in. They either tell the boss they have a conflict and can't come
> in early or show up.

Either way he knows that the boss wants it done.

>Another hypothetical:
>
>The media reports the boss is stealing money from his company.
> The comptroller knows that is not true, but refuses to tell the
> media. The next thing he knows he is fired.

Very poor hypotheses. He wasn't asked to tell the media.Neither was
Comey.

Alan Baker

Jun 19, 2017, 1:50:49 PM6/19/17
On 2017-06-19 4:58 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> Why am I always right and the left is always wrong.
>>>
>>> http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-lin
>>> king-him-to-russia/
>>>

>> And you think that those phone calls were all of it?
>
> Absolutely.

Why?

>> You think a short article written in January only about phone calls
>> between Flynn and the Russian ambassador specifically is all that there
>> can be to this?
>>
>> If it were, why would it even be necessary for Trump to have asked Comey
>> to let Flynn off?
>>

> I already told you, did you forget?

I don't believe you have, so no, I didn't forget what I haven't been told.

> You never did read Comey's
> testimony did you?

You never did quote the passages you claimed were important...

B...@onramp.net

Jun 19, 2017, 3:12:19 PM6/19/17
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:47:51 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Horse shit.

Which is all you know.

Dene

Jun 20, 2017, 10:25:26 PM6/20/17

Suppose your boss said to you, "Greg, I hope you will come in an hour
early tomorrow." Would you consider that an optional suggestion or
would you come in an hour early? Let's note for the record that Comey
didn't do what Trump said he hoped he would do and the next thing
he knew he was fired.

I wouldn't let my boss be this vague. I doubt Trump is vague either. When he issues an order, you know it.

Carbon

Jun 21, 2017, 8:36:20 AM6/21/17
You doubt Trump is vague. Frankly, I am amazed that you're still clinging to such a naive notion.

This was a ham-fisted attempt to bully someone much smarter than he is and he paid the price. Trump has only ever gotten away with shit like this with suckers who thought he was a legitimate businessman. Those days are long gone and he is now in way over his head.

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 11:56:41 AM6/21/17
You and Donald are tight, are you?

You know his actual managerial style inside and out, do you?

Willie Brennan

Jun 21, 2017, 12:16:18 PM6/21/17

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:oie4vm$itn$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
Go away, Shit Stain.

Dene

Jun 21, 2017, 12:26:11 PM6/21/17

On 2017-06-20 7:25 PM, Dene wrote:

> Suppose your boss said to you, "Greg, I hope you will come in an hour
> early tomorrow." Would you consider that an optional suggestion or
> would you come in an hour early? Let's note for the record that Comey
> didn't do what Trump said he hoped he would do and the next thing
> he knew he was fired.
>
> I wouldn't let my boss be this vague. I doubt Trump is vague either. When
> he issues an order, you know it.
>

>You and Donald are tight, are you?

>You know his actual managerial style inside and out, do you?

Go away, Shit Stain.

Note the RAT asserts nothing.

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 12:34:18 PM6/21/17
What did you "assert" other than things you cannot know anything about,
Greg?

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 12:34:41 PM6/21/17
On 2017-06-21 9:12 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> Everyone knows his managerial style.

"The Apprentice" was FICTION, doofus.

> Except you.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 21, 2017, 12:42:40 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:12:31 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>Everyone knows his managerial style.
>
>Except you.

Of course he knows. He isn't a 36-per-center.

Willie Brennan

Jun 21, 2017, 1:00:53 PM6/21/17

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:oie76u$n3o$2...@gioia.aioe.org...
Such a brave widdle Shit Stain, hiding behind a keyboard hundreds of miles
away.

If I ever get the pleasure of running into you, Shit Stain, I'll spit in
your ugly face to see what exactly you would do about it.

But you will make sure that never happens, like Sebring, where you hid like
the craven, low life coward you are.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:08:57 PM6/21/17
Michael!

Thanks for outing yourself, again!

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:18:57 PM6/21/17
I saw this:

Before:

"I'm really smart"

"I have the best words"

"I know more than the generals"

"Only I can fix it"

"I'm the best there is"

After:

"I'm new, I didn't know!"

<https://www.reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/comments/6idbxi/campaign_promises_vs_reality/>

Sums Trump up so well, doesn't it?

Willie Brennan

Jun 21, 2017, 1:23:10 PM6/21/17

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:oie975$qcj$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
You just figured it out NOW!!!!!!!

Fucking ASSHOLE.

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:29:22 PM6/21/17
No, Michael.

I knew from the first.

But that doesn't mean you didn't just out yourself unequivocally.

:-)

> Fucking ASSHOLE.

Run along and look up "unequivocally", now.

:-)

Willie Brennan

Jun 21, 2017, 2:42:28 PM6/21/17

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:oieade$qcj$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
riiiight.....you....knew.

BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>:-)

> Fucking ASSHOLE.

>Run along and look up "unequivocally", now.

Run along now and look up, "shit for brains", Shit Stain .

:-)

If you were dead, the world would be a better place, Shit Stain.

Bye....
... for now.

Willie Brennan

Jun 21, 2017, 2:43:17 PM6/21/17

"Dene" wrote in message
Yeah, IT'S a waste of skin.

Tony G

Jun 21, 2017, 2:51:13 PM6/21/17

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:oieade$qcj$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
Funny how you "knew it from the first", but never said a thing until now.
So out of character for a RAT like you.

John B.

Jun 21, 2017, 10:44:34 PM6/21/17
You've completely missed the point. I wasn't talking about your boss's
management style. I was asking what you would do in that situation.