OT: This is what I mean about picking one lie...

Alan Baker

May 31, 2017, 3:02:49 PM5/31/17
<http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-defends-carter-page-whom-he-not-supposed-know>

First (March 21, 2016):

'RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign
policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give
you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser
to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert;
Carter Page, PhD...'
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/>

Next (January 20, 2017):

'The inclusion of Page is of particular interest. Just last week,
incoming White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters, “Carter
Page is an individual whom the president-elect does not know.”'
<http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/new-details-investigation-cast-cloud-over-trump-inauguration>

And now:

'[Trump:] “So now it is reported that the Democrats, who have excoriated
Carter Page about Russia, don’t want him to testify. He blows away their
case against him & now wants to clear his name by showing ‘the false or
misleading testimony by James Comey, John Brennan…’ Witch Hunt!”'

So, which is it, wingnuts?

How do you reconcile all of that?