Shrillary "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" Clinton now blames Macedonians for election loss

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 12:20:41 AM6/2/17

Dene

Jun 2, 2017, 10:18:39 PM6/2/17
Unhinged behavior for the Lefties this week.HRC blaming Macedonia and Kathie Griffin now trying to portray herself as a victim.

Normal Americans are watching.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 2, 2017, 10:37:01 PM6/2/17
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 19:18:36 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com> wrote:

>Unhinged behavior for the Lefties this week.HRC blaming Macedonia and Kathie Griffin now trying to portray herself as a victim.
>
>Normal Americans are watching.

Sigh. So two ladies are being nutso. That happens to righties as
well. There are crazies in every walk of life and politics.

Dene

Jun 2, 2017, 10:59:49 PM6/2/17
Ted Nugent is the only unhinged right wing celebrity that I can think of.

What confuses me about Griffin is her claim to be a comedian. What was funny about that picture? Where was the joke? As for Trump and FLOTUS, I thought their response was quite measured and appropriate.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 12:54:19 AM6/4/17
This is encouraging: the first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 4, 2017, 11:42:59 AM6/4/17
But you have none, right? You'll never recover.

John B.

Jun 4, 2017, 3:30:42 PM6/4/17
Donald Trump is an unhinged right wing celebrity.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2017, 9:55:38 PM6/6/17
Hey, I never voted for the witch...

B...@onramp.net

Jun 6, 2017, 10:44:47 PM6/6/17

B...@onramp.net

Jun 6, 2017, 10:45:08 PM6/6/17

B...@onramp.net

Jun 6, 2017, 10:47:12 PM6/6/17
Then you voted for the worst person to ever have held the office of
POTUS...in every way. I have doubts that he'll last the four years.
He's in over his head.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 11:08:55 PM6/8/17
Your obvious hatred for Trump blinds you and your fellow wingnuts to any rational discourse. Example: the whole Russian collusion conspiracy theory is pure bullshit.

BTW, I did not vote for Obama in either election.