Re: HaHa

MNMikeW

Oct 31, 2017, 5:41:15 PM10/31/17
Moderate wrote:
> Let's hope there were a lot of nuclear scientists in there.
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/31/200-feared-dead-after-tunn
> el-collapses-at-north-korean-nuclear-test-site-japanese-tv-claims.html

Karma's a bitch.

DumbedDownUSA

Nov 1, 2017, 3:20:53 AM11/1/17
Great non-working link.

Trumpet motto?
Strive for incompetence; you can't fail.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***

MNMikeW

Nov 1, 2017, 10:29:00 AM11/1/17
DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
>
>> Let's hope there were a lot of nuclear scientists in there.
>>
>> http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/31/200-feared-dead-after-tunn
>> el-collapses-at-north-korean-nuclear-test-site-japanese-tv-claims.html
>
> Great non-working link.
>
> Trumpet motto?
> Strive for incompetence; you can't fail.

What is it with liberals that cant figure out a simple fucking link?
Lazy? Stupid? So triggered they can't handle cut/paste?

-hh

Nov 1, 2017, 10:59:46 AM11/1/17
None of the above.

As you can see above, the link is more than 72 characters, which
means that some newsreaders (the example here is GG) will "break"
the link, often when it is subsequently quoted.

The standard means to prevent this problem is by the original
poster who is providing the link to also include the newsreader
recognized delimiter, which is to either use a link-shortener
such as TinyURL, and/or to add the newsreader delimiters, which
are the greater-than/less-than symbols < > ... thusly:

<http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/31/200-feared-dead-after-tunnel-collapses-at-north-korean-nuclear-test-site-japanese-tv-claims.html>

Failure to do so invariably results in a broken link as the
post is quoted by various posters using various newsreaders.

So then now that this information has been disseminated to RSG,
we all will no longer see this preventable shortcoming ... right?

-hh

DumbedDownUSA

Nov 1, 2017, 1:03:25 PM11/1/17
-hh wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 10:29:00 AM UTC-4, MNMikeW wrote:
> > DumbedDownUSA wrote:

> > http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/31/200-feared-dead-after-tunn
> > >>
> > el-collapses-at-north-korean-nuclear-test-site-japanese-tv-claims.ht
> > ml
> > >
> > > Great non-working link.
> > >
> > > Trumpet motto?
> > > Strive for incompetence; you can't fail.
> > >
> > What is it with liberals that cant figure out a simple fucking link?
> > Lazy? Stupid? So triggered they can't handle cut/paste?

Someone tell dipshit

1. I am not one of his liberals...
2. Why is it the "liberals" job to correct dumb Trumpets incompetence.
3. It is the posters liability to post a link correctly if they expect
people to bother with it.
4. if someone is so incompetent that they *repeatedly* fail to post
working links the chances are that what they have to say is not worth
anyone's time.

> None of the above.
>
> As you can see above, the link is more than 72 characters...

You've already lost both of them.

B...@onramp.net

Nov 1, 2017, 1:55:54 PM11/1/17
Ever notice that its only Moderate who fucks up those links? Besides,
why go to the trouble since its probably another of his lies by an
ultra right wing idiot.

MNMikeW

Nov 1, 2017, 2:17:41 PM11/1/17
I would say his reader is fucking them up.

MNMikeW

Nov 1, 2017, 2:20:55 PM11/1/17
Moderate wrote:
> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.a...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>> Someone tell dipshit
>>
>> 1. I am not one of his liberals...

UK pussy liberal, sorry.
>> 2. Why is it the "liberals" job to correct dumb Trumpets incompetence.
You are not capable of doing it anyway.
>> 3. It is the posters liability to post a link correctly if they expect
>> people to bother with it.
You never read them anyway DCUK.
>> 4. if someone is so incompetent that they *repeatedly* fail to post
>> working links the chances are that what they have to say is not worth
>> anyone's time.
Much like you.

> Not repeatedly. Intentionally. I just don't care about you
> pathetic stains. Not worth my the time to fix it.

If these clowns actually kept up on current events, they would know
about it.

B...@onramp.net

Nov 1, 2017, 2:34:40 PM11/1/17
You would be wrong.

MNMikeW

Nov 1, 2017, 2:44:42 PM11/1/17
Says the great oracle.

Alan Baker

Nov 1, 2017, 2:49:44 PM11/1/17
Say those with the knowledge.

DumbedDownUSA

Nov 1, 2017, 3:05:15 PM11/1/17
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.a...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >
> > Someone tell dipshit
> >
> > 1. I am not one of his liberals...
> > 2. Why is it the "liberals" job to correct dumb Trumpets
> > incompetence. 3. It is the posters liability to post a link
> > correctly if they expect people to bother with it.
> > 4. if someone is so incompetent that they repeatedly fail to post
> > working links the chances are that what they have to say is not
> > worth anyone's time.
>
> Not repeatedly.

Yes, repeatedly.

> Intentionally.

Another lie.

> I just don't care about you
> pathetic stains. Not worth my the time to fix it.

A pathetically transparent excuse for your ineptness.

If you took the time to post it it did so because you wanted someone to
read it. If they don't, you lose.

Very young children make less incompetent arguments.

You lose.

DumbedDownUSA

Nov 1, 2017, 3:09:45 PM11/1/17
B...@Onramp.net wrote:

> > I would say his reader is fucking them up.
>
> You would be wrong.

Of course he's wrong. Just one incompetent Trumpet trying to excuse
another. If his chosen tool does not do the job it is up to him to find
the work arounds just like any semi-intelligent person could.

MNMikeW

Nov 1, 2017, 3:35:03 PM11/1/17
DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net wrote:
>

>>> I would say his reader is fucking them up.
>>
>> You would be wrong.
>
> Of course he's wrong. Just one incompetent Trumpet trying to excuse
> another. If his chosen tool does not do the job it is up to him to find
> the work arounds just like any semi-intelligent person could.

Most intelligent people would simply fix the link. That leaves
DumbCuntUK out.

Alan Baker

Nov 1, 2017, 3:40:59 PM11/1/17
Intelligent and civil people would post links that don't NEED fixing...

...but then what do you Repugs know about civility?

:-)

B...@onramp.net

Nov 1, 2017, 4:43:42 PM11/1/17
Says common sense. How can the reader fuck a link up? Especially if
he doesn't even try it. Self-evident.

DumbedDownUSA

Nov 1, 2017, 4:45:05 PM11/1/17
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.a...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Moderate wrote:

> >> Not repeatedly.
> >
> > Yes, repeatedly.
> >
> >> Intentionally.
> >
> > Another lie.
> >
> >> I just don't care about you
> >> pathetic stains. Not worth my the time to fix it.
> >
> > A pathetically transparent excuse for your ineptness.
> >
> > If you took the time to post it it did so because you wanted
> > someone to read it. If they don't, you lose.
>
> Https://www.fuck.you. org

Lol, you even cocked that up.

You'll claim that was intentional too, no doubt.

Hey, perhaps all your lies are intentional too; part of some master
plan and not really because you don't have the intelligence to form a
truthful argument.

Alan Baker

Nov 1, 2017, 4:50:20 PM11/1/17
On 2017-11-01 1:32 PM, Moderate wrote:
> "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.a...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Moderate wrote:

>>> Not repeatedly.
>>
>> Yes, repeatedly.
>>
>>> Intentionally.
>>
>> Another lie.
>>
>>> I just don't care about you
>>> pathetic stains. Not worth my the time to fix it.
>>
>> A pathetically transparent excuse for your ineptness.
>>
>> If you took the time to post it it did so because you wanted someone to
>> read it. If they don't, you lose.
>
> Https://www.fuck.you. org

Yeah.

He did peg you dead-to-rights, didn't he?

:-)

B...@onramp.net

Nov 1, 2017, 5:03:17 PM11/1/17
He doesn't want to waste his time for what is going to be Moderate's
usual horse shit.l

But its Moderate's "intelligence" tells him he doesn't have the time
or inclination to fix it himself. So who's the DumbFuck?