Why don't the Dems just fix obamacare?

Willie Brennan

Jun 22, 2017, 12:47:10 PM6/22/17
Should be easy to do.

Alan Baker

Jun 22, 2017, 12:50:38 PM6/22/17
On 2017-06-22 9:47 AM, Willie Brennan wrote:
> Should be easy to do.

You mean with the Republicans in charge?

How would that work, Michael?

Willie Brennan

Jun 22, 2017, 12:54:41 PM6/22/17

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:oigsgp$nh6$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
Go away, Shit Stain.

If you were dead, the world would be a better place.

Fucking POS douche.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2017, 2:21:14 PM6/22/17
It is called "bipartisan negotiation." I realize that Dims haven't done that for many years and may have forgotten how.

Alan Baker

Jun 22, 2017, 2:45:32 PM6/22/17
You mean like the "bipartisan negotiation" the Republicans did while
Obama was in office that consisted of blocking everything they could?

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 22, 2017, 5:00:11 PM6/22/17
You thicktard, how can you negotiate when the republicans refuse to
even consult?

It's called being a douche when you say things like that.

I mean come on now, this is your cuntry we are talking about and you
clearly know shit all about what is going on.

Isn't it time you took an interst in something other than trolling from
a position of ignorance?

Alan Baker

Jun 23, 2017, 12:34:22 AM6/23/17
On 2017-06-22 4:18 PM, Moderate wrote:
> "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.a...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> toms...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> It is called "bipartisan negotiation." I realize that Dims haven't
>>> done that for many years and may have forgotten how.
>>
>> You thicktard, how can you negotiate when the republicans refuse to
>> even consult?
>
> We have to pass Obamacare to find out what is in it.

But that isn't what actually happened, is it?

Republicans were given the bill to read, had many many hearings to
discuss it and offered something like 160 amendments.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 23, 2017, 1:57:50 AM6/23/17
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.a...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > toms...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> It is called "bipartisan negotiation." I realize that Dims haven't
> >> done that for many years and may have forgotten how.
> >
> > You thicktard, how can you negotiate when the republicans refuse to
> > even consult?
>
> We have to pass Obamacare to find out what is in it.

No answer and a change of subject So clearly you concede your original
point.

Lying and then deflecting when challenged may work in school but in the
real world you are just being patently dishonest, just like your
president.

Next!

-hh

Jun 23, 2017, 5:32:29 AM6/23/17
In related news this past week,
a grad student admitted on an anonymous site ("[College Name] secrets") admitted
to cheating on exams, with enough detail (dummy!) on how they cheated, such that
the professor they cheated on (a friend of mine) was able to readily figure out just
who the cheater was.

Said grad student is screwed. Prof reported them to the Administration.

They're now getting:
- kicked out of University;
- having their (already awarded!) degree revoked;
- having their transcript updated to reflect same.

Which means that for all practical purposes, the caught cheater pretty much
just ended their own career, before even getting their first full time job...

Oh, and not only did they lose probably five years of their life, they still also have
to pay back those years' college loans too, but now without the benefit of the job
that would have come from having that graduate degree.

Yeah, the real world can suck pretty bad...even in school.

-hh

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 8:40:02 PM6/23/17
I mean what the Dimocrats DIDN'T DO while enacting Obamacareless.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 8:41:07 PM6/23/17
Libtards such as yourself JUST WON'T UNDERSTAND. Too bad...

Alan Baker

Jun 23, 2017, 9:33:14 PM6/23/17
'“In this very Committee, we had 47 bipartisan hearings, meetings,
roundtables, sessions. We considered 300 amendments. There were 160
Republican amendments adopted. We sat in that big [HELP Committee]
conference room day after day after day going through huge stacks of
amendments,” said Whitehouse of the ACA during the HELP Committee hearing. '

<https://www.whitehouse.senate.gov/news/release/whitehouse-calls-out-republicans-for-secret-health-care-bill>

'During debate over the ACA, Senate committees held 110 bipartisan
public hearings, roundtables, negotiations, and walkthroughs on the
legislation. It was debated for 25 consecutive days on the Senate
floor—160 hours in total. So far, the Senate has held no bipartisan
meetings of any kind on the Republican proposal and Republican
leadership has signaled plans to spend less than a week on their
proposal on the Senate floor.'

You lose.

Alan Baker

John B.

Jun 23, 2017, 11:12:14 PM6/23/17
You have no idea what they did or didn't do.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2017, 12:40:57 AM6/24/17
I do, you don't have a clue.

Alan Baker

Jun 24, 2017, 1:17:47 AM6/24/17
Really?

So what...

PRECISELY

...do you say went down?

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 24, 2017, 5:51:09 AM6/24/17
Another concession by ommission.

You aren't having a good day are you, my little Trumpet.

John B.

Jun 24, 2017, 9:48:30 AM6/24/17
Yet again. Shooting off your mouth without providing a single fact.

Budds

Jun 24, 2017, 10:13:04 AM6/24/17

>"Willie Brennan" wrote in message news:oigs3f$hvt$1...@dont-email.me...

>Should be easy to do.

As with the election, and the comments here, it was someone else's fault.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 24, 2017, 12:09:10 PM6/24/17
But that's what trolls do. For instance, he knows that Trump is a
liar but can keep a thread going by continuing to deny the obvious.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2017, 1:55:12 AM6/26/17
Libtards aren't much interested in facts...

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2017, 1:56:19 AM6/26/17
You libtards had PLENTY of opportunity to provide PROOF that Trump lied and just deflected.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 26, 2017, 12:57:20 PM6/26/17
I offered three sites that had dozens of proven lies that can't be
denied by anyone with an IQ of room temperature, plus a way for an
idiot like you to google many,many more. Yet you don't mind showing
your ass just to keep this crap alive.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2017, 4:25:06 PM6/29/17
Those sites list nothing that rises to the level of proof (for people with an IQ above 100).