Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Alan Baker

ungelesen,
17.05.2017, 16:11:5917.05.17
an
'Jason Chaffetz asked the FBI to turn all documents it has on Trump and
Comey’s conversations.

Republicans and Democrats want Comey to testify before Congress about
his interactions with Trump, including whether Trump tried to obstruct
the criminal probe into Michael Flynn.

(Senate Intelligence Committee requests that James Comey testify
publicly in the wake of his firing by Trump. Sentors Richard Burr and
Mark Warner sent a letter asking Comey to testify before their panel in
both open and closed sessions. The senators had previously asked Comey
to testify in a closed session, but he declined.)

(Calls grow for an independent investigation. The deputy Republican whip
Adam Kinzinger switched his position for an independent commission or
special prosecutor to investigate possible ties between Trump’s campaign
and Russia, saying the recent news reports had marked a turning point
for him.)

McCain compares Comey memo about his meeting with Trump to Watergate.
“The only thing I can say is I think we’ve seen this movie before. I
think it’s reaching the point where it’s of Watergate size and scale,”
McCain said.'

<https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/>
0 neue Nachrichten