Trump's latest foreign policy masterstroke

John B.

Apr 28, 2017, 4:38:42 PM4/28/17
First he threatens N. Korea with a "major, major conflict."
Then he bullies S. Korea with a threat to terminate the
US-Korea Free Trade Agreement and a demand that the Koreans
pay for the THAAD missile defense system the U.S. is
deploying on their soil.

This is beyond stupid. It's insane. I can't fucking believe
this psycho is president of the United States.

Dene

Apr 28, 2017, 4:51:20 PM4/28/17
On 4/28/2017 1:38 PM, John B. wrote:
> First he threatens N. Korea with a "major, major conflict."

What would you do differently? Also, you are conveniently leaving out
the fact that he had a good summitt with Xi and that they are making
moves to reign in North Korea. No doubt some of this has to do with the
fact that Trump is a man of action, vs. empty talk.

> Then he bullies S. Korea with a threat to terminate the
> US-Korea Free Trade Agreement and a demand that the Koreans
> pay for the THAAD missile defense system the U.S. is
> deploying on their soil.

Why shouldn't they pay for the defense of their own country.

> This is beyond stupid. It's insane. I can't fucking believe
> this psycho is president of the United States.

More butthurt.

MNMikeW

Apr 28, 2017, 4:54:15 PM4/28/17
John wants Trump to deploy more plastic reset buttons.

John B.

Apr 28, 2017, 5:01:28 PM4/28/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 4:51:20 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> On 4/28/2017 1:38 PM, John B. wrote:
> > First he threatens N. Korea with a "major, major conflict."
>
> What would you do differently? Also, you are conveniently leaving out
> the fact that he had a good summitt with Xi and that they are making
> moves to reign in North Korea. No doubt some of this has to do with the
> fact that Trump is a man of action, vs. empty talk.

Man of action, my ass. He's a bully who has threatened,
insulted and alienated most of America's allies. He has no
friends among foreign leaders. They all hate him and think
he's insane. If Xi is making progress in reining (not reigning)
in NK, then Trump should shut up and get out of the way.

> > Then he bullies S. Korea with a threat to terminate the
> > US-Korea Free Trade Agreement and a demand that the Koreans
> > pay for the THAAD missile defense system the U.S. is
> > deploying on their soil.
>
> Why shouldn't they pay for the defense of their own country.

Because we signed an agreement with them: they would provide
the land, we would build and maintain the missile defense system.
A deal is a deal, except in Trumpworld.

> > This is beyond stupid. It's insane. I can't fucking believe
> > this psycho is president of the United States.
>
> More butthurt.

I don't know what butthurt is, but I know I don't suffer from
it. Trump's foreign policy is an absolute disaster.

Dene

Apr 28, 2017, 5:11:02 PM4/28/17

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 4:51:20 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> On 4/28/2017 1:38 PM, John B. wrote:
> > First he threatens N. Korea with a "major, major conflict."
>
> What would you do differently? Also, you are conveniently leaving out
> the fact that he had a good summitt with Xi and that they are making
> moves to reign in North Korea. No doubt some of this has to do with the
> fact that Trump is a man of action, vs. empty talk.

Man of action, my ass. He's a bully who has threatened,
insulted and alienated most of America's allies. He has no
friends among foreign leaders. They all hate him and think
he's insane. If Xi is making progress in reining (not reigning)
in NK, then Trump should shut up and get out of the way. > > > Then he
bullies S. Korea with a threat to terminate the

So no answer to my question....

> > US-Korea Free Trade Agreement and a demand that the Koreans
> > pay for the THAAD missile defense system the U.S. is
> > deploying on their soil.

> Why shouldn't they pay for the defense of their own country.

Because we signed an agreement with them: they would provide
the land, we would build and maintain the missile defense system. A deal
is a deal, except in Trumpworld.

Who signed it...Obama. If so, that needs to be corrected....pronto.

> > This is beyond stupid. It's insane. I can't fucking believe
> > this psycho is president of the United States.
>
> More butthurt.

I don't know what butthurt is, but I know I don't suffer from
it. Trump's foreign policy is an absolute disaster.

It means that you despise anything Trump does. He can do no right in
your eyes except die in his sleep.

You contributed to Pocahontas campaign yet?

John B.

Apr 28, 2017, 7:06:08 PM4/28/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 5:11:02 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> [...]

I said Trump should (I would) shut up and get out of the way.
China has infinitely more leverage over NK than the US does.

> > > US-Korea Free Trade Agreement and a demand that the Koreans
> > > pay for the THAAD missile defense system the U.S. is
> > > deploying on their soil.
>
> > Why shouldn't they pay for the defense of their own country.
>
> Because we signed an agreement with them: they would provide
> the land, we would build and maintain the missile defense system. A deal
> is a deal, except in Trumpworld.
>
> Who signed it...Obama. If so, that needs to be corrected....pronto.

You mean we should renege on it. That would be incredibly dumb.

Bob...@onramp.net

Apr 28, 2017, 7:08:17 PM4/28/17
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:48:08 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 4:51:20 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
>>>
>>> What would you do differently? Also, you are conveniently leaving out
>>> the fact that he had a good summitt with Xi and that they are making
>>> moves to reign in North Korea. No doubt some of this has to do with the
>>> fact that Trump is a man of action, vs. empty talk.
>>
>> Man of action, my ass. He's a bully who has threatened,
>> insulted and alienated most of America's allies. He has no
>> friends among foreign leaders. They all hate him and think
>> he's insane. If Xi is making progress in reining (not reigning)
>> in NK, then Trump should shut up and get out of the way.
>>>

>Cite.

Amazing that you have to have a cite for this. It's widely reported.
Wake up.

>>> Why shouldn't they pay for the defense of their own country.
>>
>> Because we signed an agreement with them: they would provide
>> the land, we would build and maintain the missile defense system.
>> A deal is a deal, except in Trumpworld.
>
>Damn right. Obama was an amateur in every sense of the word. His
> foreign policy was a disaster in every respect.

Bullshit.
>There is no reason we should be footing the bill for this. It was
> just one mistake of many.

But it was agreed to. Now idiots like you want to renege on it.

He's beginning to see why he shouldn't have bitten off more than he
can chew.

>>> More butthurt.

Nope, just honest and very good observations.

Dene

Apr 28, 2017, 7:27:49 PM4/28/17
Of course China has more leverage...but do they have the will. NK nukes
are not potentially pointed at them. They can afford to kick the can.

>> > Why shouldn't they pay for the defense of their own country.
>>
>> Because we signed an agreement with them: they would provide
>> the land, we would build and maintain the missile defense system. A deal
>> is a deal, except in Trumpworld.
>>
>> Who signed it...Obama. If so, that needs to be corrected....pronto.
>
> You mean we should renege on it. That would be incredibly dumb.

If it's a stupid deal...yes. SK is a prosperous country.

Bob...@onramp.net

Apr 28, 2017, 8:08:05 PM4/28/17
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 19:06:53 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Dene <gds...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>> If it's a stupid deal...yes. SK is a prosperous country.
>>

>Balance of trade. They sell us phones and cars we sell them missle
> defense. :-)
>
>This is just more false outrage from the butt hurt.

Stupidity personified.

John B.

Apr 28, 2017, 9:18:23 PM4/28/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 7:08:17 PM UTC-4, Bob...@onramp.net wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:48:08 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
> <nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

> >> Man of action, my ass. He's a bully who has threatened,
> >> insulted and alienated most of America's allies. He has no
> >> friends among foreign leaders. They all hate him and think
> >> he's insane. If Xi is making progress in reining (not reigning)
> >> in NK, then Trump should shut up and get out of the way.
> >>>

> >Cite.
>
> Amazing that you have to have a cite for this. It's widely reported.
> Wake up.

> >> Because we signed an agreement with them: they would provide
> >> the land, we would build and maintain the missile defense system.
> >> A deal is a deal, except in Trumpworld.
> >
> >Damn right. Obama was an amateur in every sense of the word. His
> > foreign policy was a disaster in every respect.

It sure is entertaining to read these foreign policy pronouncements
from people who know only what they hear on cable news.

John B.

Apr 28, 2017, 9:20:01 PM4/28/17
Thanks for sharing some of your broad and deep wisdom on
American foreign policy.

Dene

Apr 28, 2017, 11:58:35 PM4/28/17
Likewise.

Bob...@onramp.net

Apr 29, 2017, 9:32:24 AM4/29/17
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 05:29:36 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>> It sure is entertaining to read these foreign policy pronouncements
>> from people who know only what they hear on cable news.
>
>So you don't have a cite?

Look it up yourself you lazy asshole.

Bob...@onramp.net

Apr 29, 2017, 12:13:30 PM4/29/17
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 10:44:48 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Bob...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>It doesn't exist.

Because it's an opinion, not a quote.