Trump and Charlottesville

John B.

Aug 13, 2017, 3:06:50 PM8/13/17
Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
"all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
them out from under their rocks.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 3:33:15 PM8/13/17
He said all the necessary words. Satisfying those who will always hate him is a black hole. Furthermore, there is hate on all sides.

150 idiots gathered from across the country and legally protested. That should've been ignored. Instead they won, drawing all sorts of attention to themselves, which is what they wanted.

In a small way, it's like feeding the idiot troll in this room.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 13, 2017, 4:02:22 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 12:33:13 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
>Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
>Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
>like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
>EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
>"all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
>want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
>scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
>them out from under their rocks.
>
>He said all the necessary words.

Words that insured his keeping the KKK's White Nationalists and
alt-right votes. He knows that the opposite side won't vote for him so
dodge.

>Satisfying those who will always hate him is a black hole. Furthermore, there is hate on all sides.

Which side do you hate Greg? To most thinking there's only one answer
but you seem to think differently. The black hole is discrimination.

>150 idiots gathered from across the country and legally protested. That should've been ignored. Instead they won, drawing all sorts of attention to themselves, which is what they wanted.

And weren't upbraided for it. Even with the murder on their side.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 4:10:49 PM8/13/17
wrote:

>Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
>Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
>Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
>like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
>EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
>"all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
>want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
>scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
>them out from under their rocks.
>
>He said all the necessary words.

Words that insured his keeping the KKK's White Nationalists and
alt-right votes. He knows that the opposite side won't vote for him so
dodge.

BS. A thousand votes at the most. That's quite a stretch, even by your standards.

>Satisfying those who will always hate him is a black hole. Furthermore, there is hate on all sides.

Which side do you hate Greg? To most thinking there's only one answer
but you seem to think differently. The black hole is discrimination.

I have no use for elitist hate or racist hate.

>150 idiots gathered from across the country and legally protested. That should've been ignored. Instead they won, drawing all sorts of attention to themselves, which is what they wanted.

And weren't upbraided for it. Even with the murder on their side.

Read his words carefully. Try to be objective.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 13, 2017, 4:21:52 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:10:47 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
Even though you aren't, right? You might want to check the fact that
many conservative Republicans thought that Trump fucked up. The only
person that I saw on TV that approved was David Duke.

You've taken the same stand. That's pitiful.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 5:18:37 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:10:47 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
Even though you aren't, right? You might want to check the fact that
many conservative Republicans thought that Trump fucked up. The only
person that I saw on TV that approved was David Duke.

You've taken the same stand. That's pitiful.

That is a pitiful lie. I despise David Duke and what he said. I also despise the hatred from the elitist left. The kind of destroys property in Portland Oregon and other places.

And yet the mayor of Charlottesville blames Trump. Do you?

Bottom line. It is legal to be a racist in this country. It is legal to protest peacefully. It is legal to evstupid. The question is…are you going to feed these supremacists? Apparently misguided people did and one died for it. Sad.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 13, 2017, 5:50:33 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:18:35 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:10:47 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
>Even though you aren't, right? You might want to check the fact that
>many conservative Republicans thought that Trump fucked up. The only
>person that I saw on TV that approved was David Duke.
>
>You've taken the same stand. That's pitiful.
>
>That is a pitiful lie. I despise David Duke and what he said.

You aren't saying that about the riot and that was the group that he
backs.

>I also despise the hatred from the elitist left. The kind of destroys property in Portland Oregon and other places.

Elite? Most of those people in Charlottesville damned sure weren't
elitists, the were ones that were demonstrating against the lowest of
the low. Outspoken racists wearing swastikas and carrying Nazi
banners. You have a skewed view of this. You can't lump them in with
other demonstrator unless it's over the same ideals.

> And yet the mayor of Charlottesville blames Trump. Do you?

Listen to David Dukes again. He says they were there to take their
country back as Trump promised. It doesn't matter what I think, they
consider him their hero for what he's said.

>Bottom line. It is legal to be a racist in this country. It is legal to protest peacefully. It is legal to evstupid. The question is…are you going to feed these supremacists? Apparently misguided people did and one died for it. Sad.

Misguided? You just said that protest was legal. They were peaceful
but the Nazis weren't and started fighting. Watch the videos. They
were responsible for the murder.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 6:50:36 PM8/13/17
12:06 PMJohn B.
Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
"all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
them out from under their rocks.

12:33 PMme
1:02 PMB...@onramp.net
wrote:

>Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
>Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
>Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
>like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
>EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
>"all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
>want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
>scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
>them out from under their rocks.
>
>He said all the necessary words.

Words that insured his keeping the KKK's White Nationalists and
alt-right votes. He knows that the opposite side won't vote for him so
dodge.

>Satisfying those who will always hate him is a black hole. Furthermore, there is hate on all sides.

Which side do you hate Greg? To most thinking there's only one answer
but you seem to think differently. The black hole is discrimination.

>150 idiots gathered from across the country and legally protested. That should've been ignored. Instead they won, drawing all sorts of attention to themselves, which is what they wanted.

And weren't upbraided for it. Even with the murder on their side.

1:10 PMme
BS. A thousand votes at the most. That's quite a stretch, even by your standards.
1:21 PMB...@onramp.net
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:10:47 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
Even though you aren't, right? You might want to check the fact that
many conservative Republicans thought that Trump fucked up. The only
person that I saw on TV that approved was David Duke.

You've taken the same stand. That's pitiful.

2:18 PMme
2:50 PMB...@onramp.net
wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:10:47 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
>Even though you aren't, right? You might want to check the fact that
>many conservative Republicans thought that Trump fucked up. The only
>person that I saw on TV that approved was David Duke.
>
>You've taken the same stand. That's pitiful.
>
>That is a pitiful lie. I despise David Duke and what he said.

You aren't saying that about the riot and that was the group that he
backs.

Another pitiful lie. Look what I wrote. I don't approve of anything having to do with Nazis is him or white supremacist. But I do approve of their right to be that way.

>I also despise the hatred from the elitist left. The kind of destroys property in Portland Oregon and other places.

Elite? Most of those people in Charlottesville damned sure weren't
elitists, the were ones that were demonstrating against the lowest of
the low. Outspoken racists wearing swastikas and carrying Nazi
banners. You have a skewed view of this. You can't lump them in with
other demonstrator unless it's over the same ideals.

> And yet the mayor of Charlottesville blames Trump. Do you?

Listen to David Dukes again. He says they were there to take their
country back as Trump promised. It doesn't matter what I think, they
consider him their hero for what he's said.

>Bottom line. It is legal to be a racist in this country. It is legal to protest peacefully. It is legal to evstupid. The question is…are you going to feed these supremacists? Apparently misguided people did and one died for it. Sad.

Misguided? You just said that protest was legal. They were peaceful
but the Nazis weren't and started fighting. Watch the videos. They
were responsible for the murder.

There was fighting on both sides. I'll try to make this as simple as I can. Counter protesting is a waste of time and certainly not worth anybody's life. These racist idiots should be ignored. Giving them any press is a mistake.

Comprende?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 13, 2017, 7:36:29 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:50:34 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
I understand that to be your opinion. I disagree.

I should say this though. These protests are about removing civil war
statues. I don't agree with that. They're historical and we
shouldn't forget what they stand for....the fight for equality
although the statues are of the Confederacy.

But. IMO the protests are not about slavery but white supremacy. That
is immoral and I understand the reasoning. I don't like the KKK or
Nazi thinking. That shouldn't be ignored.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 7:42:06 PM8/13/17
I should say this though. These protests are about removing civil war
statues. I don't agree with that. They're historical and we
shouldn't forget what they stand for....the fight for equality
although the statues are of the Confederacy.

We are in rare agreement :-)

But. IMO the protests are not about slavery but white supremacy. That
is immoral and I understand the reasoning. I don't like the KKK or
Nazi thinking. That shouldn't be ignored.

They are a fringe group. Same with the extreme leftists, like the idiot who shot up the congressman at the baseball practice.

Hate on both sides. Trump was right and there is no place for it in our society.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 13, 2017, 8:19:16 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 16:42:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
As has been said by many of his party and others....he didn't go far
enough. He should have targeted the supremacy idiots.

Carbon

Aug 13, 2017, 8:58:09 PM8/13/17
On 08/13/2017 08:19 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 16:42:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>> I should say this though. These protests are about removing civil war
>>> statues. I don't agree with that. They're historical and we
>>> shouldn't forget what they stand for....the fight for equality
>>> although the statues are of the Confederacy.
>>>
>>> We are in rare agreement :-)
>>>
>>> But. IMO the protests are not about slavery but white supremacy. That
>>> is immoral and I understand the reasoning. I don't like the KKK or
>>> Nazi thinking. That shouldn't be ignored.
>>
>> They are a fringe group. Same with the extreme leftists, like the idiot who shot up the congressman at the baseball practice.
>>
>> Hate on both sides. Trump was right and there is no place for it in our society.

So you're saying Nazis / skinheads / KKK members / et cetera, are no worse than the people who protest Nazis / skinheads / KKK members/ et cetera? Please tell us more about this magical moral realm you live in.

> As has been said by many of his party and others....he didn't go far
> enough. He should have targeted the supremacy idiots.

And alienate his base?

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 9:12:37 PM8/13/17
On 08/13/2017 08:19 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 16:42:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>> I should say this though. These protests are about removing civil war
>>> statues. I don't agree with that. They're historical and we
>>> shouldn't forget what they stand for....the fight for equality
>>> although the statues are of the Confederacy.
>>>
>>> We are in rare agreement :-)
>>>
>>> But. IMO the protests are not about slavery but white supremacy. That
>>> is immoral and I understand the reasoning. I don't like the KKK or
>>> Nazi thinking. That shouldn't be ignored.
>>
>> They are a fringe group. Same with the extreme leftists, like the idiot who shot up the congressman at the baseball practice.
>>
>> Hate on both sides. Trump was right and there is no place for it in our society.

So you're saying Nazis / skinheads / KKK members / et cetera, are no worse than the people who protest Nazis / skinheads / KKK members/ et cetera? Please tell us more about this magical moral realm you live in.

Don't recall saying that. Re-read.

> As has been said by many of his party and others....he didn't go far
> enough. He should have targeted the supremacy idiots.

And alienate his base?

Yeah....all 1000 of them.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 13, 2017, 9:16:02 PM8/13/17
Greg says that they only come to a few thousand. He's right, but they
are the tip of an iceberg. There are millions who think as they do
but lurk without showing it because it's not acceptable in their work
or neighborhoods. Then they get to vote in secret. Probably a larger
percent of those who back Trump than we think.

John B.

Aug 13, 2017, 9:18:17 PM8/13/17
All the necessary words for people like you maybe. He said not one word against white supremacy or neo-Naziism. I guess you and he aren't as sickened by their behavior as civilized people are.

John B.

Aug 13, 2017, 9:21:16 PM8/13/17
You think there are only 1,000 racists, white supremacists and neo-Nazis in the US? Do you live in a cacoon?

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 9:35:58 PM8/13/17
Greg says that they only come to a few thousand. He's right, but they
are the tip of an iceberg. There are millions who think as they do
but lurk without showing it because it's not acceptable in their work
or neighborhoods. Then they get to vote in secret. Probably a larger
percent of those who back Trump than we think.

I suspect most are too antisocial to vote.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 9:38:43 PM8/13/17

You think there are only 1,000 racists, white supremacists and neo-Nazis in the US? Do you live in a cacoon?

Cocoon.
1000 white supremacists and neo-Nazis.
Racists....probably thousands more, especially in the older generations.

330 million Americans.
Your point?

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 9:40:14 PM8/13/17

All the necessary words for people like you maybe. He said not one word against white supremacy or neo-Naziism. I guess you and he aren't as sickened by their behavior as civilized people are.

You guessed wrong again.

Carbon

Aug 13, 2017, 9:41:30 PM8/13/17
On 08/13/2017 09:12 PM, Dene wrote:
> On 08/13/2017 08:19 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>> So you're saying Nazis / skinheads / KKK members / et cetera, are no worse than the people who protest Nazis / skinheads / KKK members/ et cetera? Please tell us more about this magical moral realm you live in.
>
> Don't recall saying that. Re-read.

The topic of discussion is your defense of Trump's refusal to condemn the violence at this latest racist rally. Hate on both sides, they cancel each other out! I don't know if you've been following this event in the news, but some Nazi sympathizer slammed his car into a bunch of protesters, killing at least one and maiming a bunch of others. If you could point to an equivalent horror from the protesters at this even, that would be great.

>>> As has been said by many of his party and others....he didn't go far
>>> enough. He should have targeted the supremacy idiots.
>>
>> And alienate his base?
>
> Yeah....all 1000 of them.

Cite.

Carbon

Aug 13, 2017, 10:04:57 PM8/13/17
On 08/13/2017 09:38 PM, Dene wrote:

> You think there are only 1,000 racists, white supremacists and neo-Nazis in the US? Do you live in a cacoon?
>
> Cocoon.
> 1000 white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a cite on that one.

Because according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, there are nearly that many hate GROUPS in the United States. A huge percentage of these are white supremacists of one stripe or another. Are you suggesting that all of these groups average less than two members each?

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

Stormfront, just one of these groups, claims to have 300,000 registered members.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/stormfront

> Racists....probably thousands more, especially in the older generations.

Thousands. That is hilarious.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 10:09:26 PM8/13/17
On 08/13/2017 09:12 PM, Dene wrote:
> On 08/13/2017 08:19 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>> So you're saying Nazis / skinheads / KKK members / et cetera, are no worse than the people who protest Nazis / skinheads / KKK members/ et cetera? Please tell us more about this magical moral realm you live in.
>
> Don't recall saying that. Re-read.

The topic of discussion is your defense of Trump's refusal to condemn the violence at this latest racist rally. Hate on both sides, they cancel each other out! I don't know if you've been following this event in the news, but some Nazi sympathizer slammed his car into a bunch of protesters, killing at least one and maiming a bunch of others. If you could point to an equivalent horror from the protesters at this even, that would be great.

I'm very aware of the situation and the fact that Trump made his many sides comment prior to the car attack. Are you aware of that?

Are you denying that there's not hatred on the far left? Any recollection of the leftist loon who shot up the congressional baseball players? Guess there's no hatred in his heart.

>>> As has been said by many of his party and others....he didn't go far
>>> enough. He should have targeted the supremacy idiots.
>>
>> And alienate his base?
>
> Yeah....all 1000 of them.

Cite.

Enlighten me. Let's hear your number.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 10:14:00 PM8/13/17
Because according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, there are nearly that many hate GROUPS in the United States. A huge percentage of these are white supremacists of one stripe or another. Are you suggesting that all of these groups average less than two members each?

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

Stormfront, just one of these groups, claims to have 300,000 registered members.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/stormfront

> Racists....probably thousands more, especially in the older generations.

Thousands. That is hilarious.

Yet all they could do is draw 150 to Charlottesville and even less to the infamous Washington DC meeting. Quite the movement.

It's precisely why they don't deserve anybody's attention, especially when they are protesting.

Carbon

Aug 13, 2017, 10:14:38 PM8/13/17
You made the claim. You back it up.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 13, 2017, 10:19:21 PM8/13/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 19:13:58 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Because according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, there are nearly that many hate GROUPS in the United States. A huge percentage of these are white supremacists of one stripe or another. Are you suggesting that all of these groups average less than two members each?
>
>https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
>
>Stormfront, just one of these groups, claims to have 300,000 registered members.
>
>https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/stormfront
>
>> Racists....probably thousands more, especially in the older generations.
>
>Thousands. That is hilarious.
>
>Yet all they could do is draw 150 to Charlottesville and even less to the infamous Washington DC meeting. Quite the movement.

Most of the people who are involved in these hate groups don't attend
meetings other than local. Same with protests but they donate and
vote.

>It's precisely why they don't deserve anybody's attention, especially when they are protesting.

Naivety to the max.

Carbon

Aug 13, 2017, 10:21:32 PM8/13/17
You're hoping the number of white supremacists who showed up at a couple of rallies has some bearing on how many white supremacists exist nationally? Before you continue you might want to click on the Stormfront link above.

Dene

Aug 13, 2017, 11:59:41 PM8/13/17
From the Stormfront site...

"Created by former Alabama Klan boss and long-time white supremacist Don Black in 1995, Stormfront was the first major hate site on the Internet. Claiming more than 300,000 registered members as of May 2015 (though far fewer remain active), the site has been a very popular online forum for white nationalists and other racial extremists."

Fringe group at best.
Why not ignore their rallies and meetings?
That's a question you have yet to answer.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 14, 2017, 1:42:09 AM8/14/17
Dene wrote:

> Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
> Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
> Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
> like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
> EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
> "all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
> want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
> scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
> them out from under their rocks.
>
> He said all the necessary words.

As far as one who has never admits one of Trumps many many faults is
concerned.

This from a Republican more or less sums up a more honest response.

“There are a lot of people who are just not comfortable with the issue;
perhaps they are afraid it would aggravate their base,” Mr. Kasich
said, adding, “I think a president can always provide some leadership
on a subject like this.”

Trump hater or just another of the (bi-partisan) majority that feel
short changed by this President.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 14, 2017, 1:47:38 AM8/14/17
So it was the counter protestors fault for being there. You're that guy
are you? The one who blames the girl in the short skirt for the rape?

> Sad.

Oh dear.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 14, 2017, 1:57:26 AM8/14/17
B...@Onramp.net wrote:

> Greg says that they only come to a few thousand. He's right, but they
> are the tip of an iceberg. There are millions who think as they do
> but lurk without showing it because it's not acceptable in their work
> or neighborhoods. Then they get to vote in secret. Probably a larger
> percent of those who back Trump than we think.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do
Nothing"

Good men *and* the President.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 14, 2017, 2:20:26 AM8/14/17
Dene wrote:

> Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
> Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
> Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
> like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
> EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
> "all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
> want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
> scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
> them out from under their rocks.
>
> He said all the necessary words.

I suppose it depends for whom you are speaking.

”Trump comments were good. He didn't attack us. He just said the nation
should come together. Nothing specific against us. He said that we need
to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate... on
both sides! So he implied the Antifa are haters.”
The Daily Stormer.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazis-white-supremacists-celebrate-trump-response-virginia-charlottesville-a7890786.html

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 14, 2017, 2:31:13 AM8/14/17
John B. wrote:

> Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
> Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
> Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
> like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
> EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
> "all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
> want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
> scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
> them out from under their rocks.

Imagine this was not White supremecists but a peaceful pro Islam rally.
Somehow I think the responses would have been somewhat different had a
Muslim been driving that car.

Some people need to contemplate their conscience.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 14, 2017, 7:04:45 AM8/14/17
Moderate wrote:

> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> >
> > The topic of discussion is your defense of Trump's refusal to
> > condemn the violence at this latest racist rally. Hate on both
> > sides, they cancel each other out! I don't know if you've been
> > following this event in the news, but some Nazi sympathizer slammed
> > his car into a bunch of protesters, killing at least one and
> > maiming a bunch of others. If you could point to an equivalent
> > horror from the protesters at this even, that would be great.
>
> Bill Ayers, Obama's mentor.

...and what "equivalent horror" are you referring to exactly?

It's unbelievable that you Trumpets are so invested in Trump you fall
in with the neo-nazis and other racists...

...unless of course that is your bent which only goes to prove the
point.

-hh

Aug 14, 2017, 7:24:11 AM8/14/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 10:09:26 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:

> Are you denying that there's not hatred on the far left? Any recollection
> of the leftist loon who shot up the congressional baseball players? Guess
> there's no hatred in his heart.

IMO, if as a group the Left was as Loony as the Right, then that Dodge
Charger would have had 500 bullet holes in it before it left the street.

-hh

Carbon

Aug 14, 2017, 8:00:53 AM8/14/17
Oh yes. It is a known fact that most Republicans don't see race. And if they do, it's some guy with a leaf blower cleaning their yard.

Carbon

Aug 14, 2017, 8:13:26 AM8/14/17
On 08/13/2017 11:59 PM, Dene wrote:
> From the Stormfront site...
>
> "Created by former Alabama Klan boss and long-time white supremacist Don Black in 1995, Stormfront was the first major hate site on the Internet. Claiming more than 300,000 registered members as of May 2015 (though far fewer remain active), the site has been a very popular online forum for white nationalists and other racial extremists."
>
> Fringe group at best.

That's just one of 900+ hate groups in the US.

Here. Read this. It's a long article but you will no doubt find it very informative.

https://www.splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right A synopsis of radical-right terrorist plots, conspiracies and racist rampages since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. It includes a roster of murdered law enforcement officials.

> Why not ignore their rallies and meetings?
> That's a question you have yet to answer.

I did ignore it. I didn't know it was happening until that nutjob slammed his car into the crowd of protesters.

-hh

Aug 14, 2017, 8:47:03 AM8/14/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 10:09:26 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:

> I'm very aware of the situation and the fact that Trump made
> his many sides comment prior to the car attack.

Fox news says that Trump's comment came **after** the car attack:

"In the hours after a car plowed into a group of anti-racist
counter-protesters on Saturday, Trump addressed the violence in
broad strokes, saying that he condemns 'in the strongest possible
terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on
many sides, on many sides.'"

<http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/14/mcmaster-calls-violence-in-charlottesville-terrorism-as-trump-pressed-to-reject-groups.html>

TL;DR, with emphasis added:

"In the hours after a car plowed ... Trump addressed..."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Are you aware of that?

Yes, everyone now knows that Greg's claim is *false*

-hh

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 11:06:32 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 05:49:52 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>> The topic of discussion is your defense of Trump's refusal to condemn the violence at this latest racist rally. Hate on both sides, they cancel each other out! I don't know if you've been following this event in the news, but some Nazi sympathizer slammed his car into a bunch of protesters, killing at least one and maiming a bunch of others. If you could point to an equivalent horror from the protesters at this even, that would be great.
>
>Bill Ayers, Obama's mentor.

Bullshit innuendo from you again.

First:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers_2008_presidential_election_controversy

Then From Snopes:
"Although Obama’s dismissing Ayers as “a guy who lives in my
neighborhood” could fairly be considered a deliberate attempt to
minimize or play down a more substantial acquaintanceship between the
two men, the fact remains that they aren’t (and never were)
particularly close. Obama has denounced Ayers’ violent radical
activities (which took place when Obama was just a child), Ayers
didn’t advise Obama on policy issues, the two were not close friends,
and they have not remained in regular contact over the last several
years".

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 11:15:54 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 07:00:04 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
>> Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
>> Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
>> like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
>> EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
>> "all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
>> want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
>> scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
>> them out from under their rocks.
>>

>"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display
> of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides.
> It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald
> Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long
> time."
>
>Here is the President's statement. He did not say "all sides."

So in your weak mind "many sides" X2 isn't the same as all sides?
Be serious.

>Evidently a stand down order was given to the police in
> Charlottesville. That certainly increased the violence. When
> the libs attached the Nazis fought back.

More bullshit opinion and mind reading from you. None of that was
reported by anyone, even Breitbart.

>I have no use for Nazis, they are as bad as Antifa.

But you're excusing their actions. Lie or error on your part?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 11:23:21 AM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 07:40:05 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>> Oh yes. It is a known fact that most Republicans don't see race. And if they do, it's some guy with a leaf blower cleaning their yard.
>>

>I have often heard you claim, if we didn't have illegals this work
> would not get done.

Dumbo. You might see that your fruit and vegetables are getting
pricier because the farmers are short of help because of immigration
fears.

>Seems like you said your nanny is Hispanic.

He's fortunate, nannies are on short supply too.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 14, 2017, 12:13:19 PM8/14/17
Moderate wrote:

> I have no use for Nazis, they are as bad as Antifa.

OMG, did someone really just say that.

I can't think of a less intelligent response...

...wouldn't surprise me if Moderate has one or two though.

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 12:44:45 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-13 3:50 PM, Dene wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> And yet the mayor of Charlottesville blames Trump. Do you?
>
> Listen to David Dukes again. He says they were there to take their
> country back as Trump promised. It doesn't matter what I think, they
> consider him their hero for what he's said.
>>
>> Bottom line. It is legal to be a racist in this country. It is legal to protest peacefully. It is legal to evstupid. The question is…are you going to feed these supremacists? Apparently misguided people did and one died for it. Sad.
>
> Misguided? You just said that protest was legal. They were peaceful
> but the Nazis weren't and started fighting. Watch the videos. They
> were responsible for the murder.
>
> There was fighting on both sides. I'll try to make this as simple as I can. Counter protesting is a waste of time and certainly not worth anybody's life. These racist idiots should be ignored. Giving them any press is a mistake.

Oh, I think we all comprehend what you're trying to do very well...

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 12:47:06 PM8/14/17
Then why do you keep trying to minimize their part in the murder of
people in Charlottesville by suggesting that those who counter-protested
are equivalently to blame?

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 12:48:16 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-13 7:09 PM, Dene wrote:
> On 08/13/2017 09:12 PM, Dene wrote:
>> On 08/13/2017 08:19 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>>> So you're saying Nazis / skinheads / KKK members / et cetera, are no worse than the people who protest Nazis / skinheads / KKK members/ et cetera? Please tell us more about this magical moral realm you live in.
>>
>> Don't recall saying that. Re-read.
>
> The topic of discussion is your defense of Trump's refusal to condemn the violence at this latest racist rally. Hate on both sides, they cancel each other out! I don't know if you've been following this event in the news, but some Nazi sympathizer slammed his car into a bunch of protesters, killing at least one and maiming a bunch of others. If you could point to an equivalent horror from the protesters at this even, that would be great.
>
> I'm very aware of the situation and the fact that Trump made his many sides comment prior to the car attack. Are you aware of that?

And suddenly you can figure out that the order of events matters....

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 12:48:46 PM8/14/17
Cockroaches don't often come out into the light...

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 12:52:58 PM8/14/17
I just saw Trump's latest speech on TV. He finally said the right
things. Good for him, but it should've come immediately after the
riot. He just doesn't think before he speaks and has to make up for
it later.

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 1:03:28 PM8/14/17
But what will the snowflakes do now, Bobby?

How will they square what he first said with what he's now saying?

:-)

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 1:05:12 PM8/14/17
Fascinating the way he can deliberately attempt to minimize things,
isn't it?

John B.

Aug 14, 2017, 1:10:49 PM8/14/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 10:09:26 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> On 08/13/2017 09:12 PM, Dene wrote:
> > On 08/13/2017 08:19 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

> >> So you're saying Nazis / skinheads / KKK members / et cetera, are no worse than the people who protest Nazis / skinheads / KKK members/ et cetera? Please tell us more about this magical moral realm you live in.
> >
> > Don't recall saying that. Re-read.
>
> The topic of discussion is your defense of Trump's refusal to condemn the violence at this latest racist rally. Hate on both sides, they cancel each other out! I don't know if you've been following this event in the news, but some Nazi sympathizer slammed his car into a bunch of protesters, killing at least one and maiming a bunch of others. If you could point to an equivalent horror from the protesters at this even, that would be great.
>
> I'm very aware of the situation and the fact that Trump made his many sides comment prior to the car attack. Are you aware of that?
>
> Are you denying that there's not hatred on the far left? Any recollection of the leftist loon who shot up the congressional baseball players? Guess there's no hatred in his heart.

Tell me, Greg. Whom do leftists hate? You've mentioned one guy. Do
leftists hate people based on ethnicity, skin color, religion,
sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristics
beyond one's control?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 1:56:13 PM8/14/17
They will probably say that it was unwarranted and that it was what he
meant the first time. If so, why the second speech to clarify?

John B.

Aug 14, 2017, 2:19:36 PM8/14/17
Of course they'll say that. In a way, we all should be glad that Trump
expresses his viewpoints without talking to his advisors or
otherwise informing himself first. It gives us an unadulterated,
unfiltered understanding of how he really thinks.

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 2:21:18 PM8/14/17
And when his advisors coax him into his (inevitable) restatement, we all
get to see how much he'll lie when it suits his needs...

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 2:22:09 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-14 11:20 AM, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 10:09:26 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you denying that there's not hatred on the far left? Any recollection of the leftist loon who shot up the congressional baseball players? Guess there's no hatred in his heart.
>>
>> Tell me, Greg. Whom do leftists hate? You've mentioned one guy. Do
>> leftists hate people based on ethnicity, skin color, religion,
>> sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristics
>> beyond one's control?
>
> They hate everyone.

As usual, you dodge by making vague general statements.

Be specific, who do leftists hate and WHY?

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 2:27:21 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-14 11:25 AM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> Make a list of everyone and everything he should denounce by name
> so he can get it all done at once.

How about just behaving with integrity.

> Such a childish argument. It is a big nothing you try desperately
> to make into something.

It's a very big something, doofus.

It shows Trump is more interested in getting the votes of racists than
he is in denouncing them for the human garbage they are.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 3:02:40 PM8/14/17
We agree. It's good to know that he doesn't think before he speaks.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 3:05:18 PM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:20:24 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 10:09:26 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you denying that there's not hatred on the far left? Any recollection of the leftist loon who shot up the congressional baseball players? Guess there's no hatred in his heart.
>>
>> Tell me, Greg. Whom do leftists hate? You've mentioned one guy. Do
>> leftists hate people based on ethnicity, skin color, religion,
>> sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristics
>> beyond one's control?
>
>They hate everyone.

Surprise! Another stupid statement. Two extreme overstatements in a
three word sentence.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 3:08:30 PM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:25:49 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>Make a list of everyone and everything he should denounce by name
> so he can get it all done at once.

He just did. Why not the first time?

>Such a childish argument. It is a big nothing you try desperately
> to make into something.
Well, it was a something to everyone except the Trump staff and
administration including many of his political party.

>You and your butt buddies are pathetic.

You still don't know how dumb you are.

Dene

Aug 14, 2017, 3:30:50 PM8/14/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 10:09:26 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> On 08/13/2017 09:12 PM, Dene wrote:
> > On 08/13/2017 08:19 PM, B...@Onramp.net wrote:

> >> So you're saying Nazis / skinheads / KKK members / et cetera, are no worse than the people who protest Nazis / skinheads / KKK members/ et cetera? Please tell us more about this magical moral realm you live in.
> >
> > Don't recall saying that. Re-read.
>
> The topic of discussion is your defense of Trump's refusal to condemn the violence at this latest racist rally. Hate on both sides, they cancel each other out! I don't know if you've been following this event in the news, but some Nazi sympathizer slammed his car into a bunch of protesters, killing at least one and maiming a bunch of others. If you could point to an equivalent horror from the protesters at this even, that would be great.
>
> I'm very aware of the situation and the fact that Trump made his many sides comment prior to the car attack. Are you aware of that?
>
> Are you denying that there's not hatred on the far left? Any recollection of the leftist loon who shot up the congressional baseball players? Guess there's no hatred in his heart.

Tell me, Greg. Whom do leftists hate? You've mentioned one guy. Do
leftists hate people based on ethnicity, skin color, religion,
sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristics
beyond one's control?

I used the words far left. I think the far left in the far right have the same problem. They are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them. Even to the point of hatred and violence.

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 4:17:26 PM8/14/17
Yet you avoid pointing out the OBJECT of their hatred...

Weird.

Dene

Aug 14, 2017, 5:08:56 PM8/14/17

I used the words far left. I think the far left in the far right have the same problem. They are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them. Even to the point of hatred and violence.

Further proof...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19673/ny-times-reporter-admits-antifa-protesters-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 5:58:33 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-14 2:08 PM, Dene wrote:

> I used the words far left. I think the far left in the far right have the same problem. They are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them. Even to the point of hatred and violence.

Except the far right is intolerant of people just for having the wrong
colour skin...

...or worshiping the wrong god...

...or worshiping the same god, but in the wrong manner...

...or finding the wrong people sexually attractive...

...or speaking the wrong language...

> Further proof...
>
> http://www.dailywire.com/news/19673/ny-times-reporter-admits-antifa-protesters-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Carbon

Aug 14, 2017, 7:43:42 PM8/14/17
And do you imagine the far left and the far right indulge in hatred and violence to the same degree? I'm asking because so far you have produced one deranged loon from the far left. Meanwhile:

A synopsis of radical-right terrorist plots, conspiracies and racist rampages since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. It includes a roster of murdered law enforcement officials. https://www.splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right

Carbon

Aug 14, 2017, 7:45:53 PM8/14/17
Stupidity.

John B.

Aug 14, 2017, 8:08:52 PM8/14/17
Leftist intolerance responds to discriminatory laws and policies, police brutality, oppression, violence against women, etc. They don't hate people because of their skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, immigration status or disability. That kind of hatred is the exclusive province of far right extremists. You are foolish to try to equate the two extremes.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 8:16:06 PM8/14/17
That's a given.

Dene

Aug 14, 2017, 8:30:11 PM8/14/17
Hmmm....only one. The violent riots in Portland and Berkeley were from the right or the left.

A synopsis of radical-right terrorist plots, conspiracies and racist rampages since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. It includes a roster of murdered law enforcement officials. https://www.splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right

Hatred is on both sides and inexcusable.

Dene

Aug 14, 2017, 8:33:37 PM8/14/17
Leftist intolerance responds to discriminatory laws and policies, police brutality, oppression, violence against women, etc. They don't hate people because of their skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, immigration status or disability. That kind of hatred is the exclusive province of far right extremists. You are foolish to try to equate the two extremes.

So far Left hatred is superior to far Right behavior?

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 8:46:50 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-14 5:30 PM, Dene wrote:
> On 08/14/2017 03:30 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> Tell me, Greg. Whom do leftists hate? You've mentioned one guy. Do
>>> leftists hate people based on ethnicity, skin color, religion,
>>> sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristics
>>> beyond one's control?
>>
>> I used the words far left. I think the far left in the far right have the same problem. They are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them. Even to the point of hatred and violence.
>

> And do you imagine the far left and the far right indulge in hatred and violence to the same degree? I'm asking because so far you have produced one deranged loon from the far left. Meanwhile:
>
> Hmmm....only one. The violent riots in Portland and Berkeley were from the right or the left.

What were the angry about, Greg?

> A synopsis of radical-right terrorist plots, conspiracies and racist rampages since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. It includes a roster of murdered law enforcement officials. https://www.splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right
>
> Hatred is on both sides and inexcusable.

False equivalence

Alan Baker

Aug 14, 2017, 8:47:26 PM8/14/17
On 2017-08-14 5:33 PM, Dene wrote:
> Leftist intolerance responds to discriminatory laws and policies, police brutality, oppression, violence against women, etc. They don't hate people because of their skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, immigration status or disability. That kind of hatred is the exclusive province of far right extremists. You are foolish to try to equate the two extremes.
>
> So far Left hatred is superior to far Right behavior?

Hating ideas and ideologies that hurt people is different than hating
people just for being different.

John B.

Aug 14, 2017, 9:04:39 PM8/14/17
That's a dumb question.

Carbon

Aug 14, 2017, 9:12:44 PM8/14/17
Yes... but there is the problem of scale which you keep ducking. But when the bullets start flying it is almost always the far right that's responsible. This is a simple fact.

https://www.splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right

B...@onramp.net

Aug 14, 2017, 9:35:41 PM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:12:41 -0400, Carbon
<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>On 08/14/2017 08:30 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> I used the words far left. I think the far left in the far right have the same problem. They are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them. Even to the point of hatred and violence.
>>

>> And do you imagine the far left and the far right indulge in hatred and violence to the same degree? I'm asking because so far you have produced one deranged loon from the far left. Meanwhile:
>>
>> Hmmm....only one. The violent riots in Portland and Berkeley were from the right or the left.

Portland wasn't done by nationally organized groups on either side.

MNMikeW

Aug 15, 2017, 9:52:37 AM8/15/17
According to the left wing SPLC perhaps. They tend to ONLY notice when a
right winger does it.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 15, 2017, 11:18:52 AM8/15/17
That's true to a point. But the following support it.
National Review
Newsmax Magazine
The American Conservative
The American Spectator
The Weekly Standard
Breitbart News Network
Drudge Report
Independent Journal Review
LifeZette
Newsmax
PJ Media
Right Side Broadcasting Network
TheBlaze
The Daily Caller
The Daily Wire
The Federalist
The Rebel Media

Carbon

Aug 17, 2017, 12:21:32 AM8/17/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:14:36 -0400, Carbon wrote:
> On 08/13/2017 10:09 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> Cite.
>>
>> Enlighten me. Let's hear your number.
>
> You made the claim. You back it up.

Hello?

David Laville

Aug 17, 2017, 7:58:52 PM8/17/17
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 12:06:48 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
>Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
>Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
>like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
>EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
>"all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
>want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
>scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
>them out from under their rocks.

You're an idiot. You and your ilk are pissed at Trump because he had
the gall to point out the violence of your left wing groups and hold
them responsible. For 8 years they've been given a free pass and now
that their being held accountable you can't do nothing but yell and
scream Trump is a racist.

DumbedDownUSA

Aug 18, 2017, 1:43:51 AM8/18/17
David Laville wrote:

> You're an idiot. You and your ilk are pissed at Trump because he had
> the gall to point out the violence of your left wing groups

...as opposed to *your* white supremacists?

You apologists for racisits should hang your heads in shame. You are
not "fine people".

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***

John B.

Aug 20, 2017, 6:01:01 PM8/20/17
Trump IS a racist. He said absolutely nothing critical about the
neo-Nazis and white supremacists who descended on C'Ville. Instead,
he lied and said that the left-wing counter-protestors had
attacked them with "clubs." That is false. It never happened.
He said some of the people who marched with the Nazis were
good people who just objected to the removal of a statue of RE Lee.
Good people don't hang around with Nazis, Klansmen, white
supremacists, etc. A murder was committed by a neo-Nazi Hitler admirer.
Trump said nothing about that.

Dene

Aug 20, 2017, 6:06:52 PM8/20/17
Trump IS a racist. He said absolutely nothing critical about the
neo-Nazis and white supremacists who descended on C'Ville. Instead,
he lied and said that the left-wing counter-protestors had
attacked them with "clubs." That is false. It never happened.
He said some of the people who marched with the Nazis were
good people who just objected to the removal of a statue of RE Lee.
Good people don't hang around with Nazis, Klansmen, white
supremacists, etc. A murder was committed by a neo-Nazi Hitler admirer.
Trump said nothing about that.

Apparently you were not awake on Monday nor did you bother to hear his infamous press conference on Tuesday. Where do you get your news from... Kimmel?

B...@onramp.net

Aug 20, 2017, 6:31:42 PM8/20/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:06:50 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
I heard all three of his statements last week. The first was off the
top of his head and gave an unrealistic view of Charlottesville.
The second was obviously scripted by his staff and advisors. It was
what he should have said the first time, that it was a hate filled
situation. Then he made up for his error and pointed out that the
white supreme factions were not what America is about.

The third one was ad lib. He wasn't supposed to discuss
Charlottesville. It was a racist rant that doubled down on his first
comments. He was castigated by the nation and in a bipartisan manner.
Even the Republicans added to it. And you disagree. Check his ratings
in three of his major backing states over the weekend. You are in the
minority, even with major GOP personnel.

John B.

Aug 20, 2017, 7:02:55 PM8/20/17
On Monday, he read a statement that had been prepared for him, because
he had previously failed to condemn the Nazis, Jew-haters, white
supremacists and Klansmen who had started the whole thing. I did
see the Tuesday press conference and it proved what I already knew:
that Trump is a hateful, unhinged racist.

Dene

Aug 20, 2017, 7:09:25 PM8/20/17
wrote:
I heard all three of his statements last week. The first was off the
top of his head and gave an unrealistic view of Charlottesville.
The second was obviously scripted by his staff and advisors. It was
what he should have said the first time, that it was a hate filled
situation. Then he made up for his error and pointed out that the
white supreme factions were not what America is about.

The third one was ad lib. He wasn't supposed to discuss
Charlottesville. It was a racist rant that doubled down on his first
comments. He was castigated by the nation and in a bipartisan manner.
Even the Republicans added to it. And you disagree. Check his ratings
in three of his major backing states over the weekend. You are in the
minority, even with major GOP personnel.

Quote the racist statement....and while you're at it, quote the racist posts that DL made.
Both are pure fabrications.

Dene

Aug 20, 2017, 7:10:37 PM8/20/17
On Monday, he read a statement that had been prepared for him, because
he had previously failed to condemn the Nazis, Jew-haters, white
supremacists and Klansmen who had started the whole thing. I did
see the Tuesday press conference and it proved what I already knew:
that Trump is a hateful, unhinged racist.

Quote what Trump said that was racist.

-hh

Aug 20, 2017, 7:24:51 PM8/20/17
Golly, gee: lots of demands from Greg.

YMMV, but I'd say that until he acknowledges that he was factually wrong about
Trump's comment chronology (as I noted a few days ago), he has failed in basic courtesy.

-hh

John B.

Aug 20, 2017, 8:13:34 PM8/20/17
It's not what he said, it's what he failed to say. He failed to condemn
the hate groups who marched to display their hatred for all people who
are not white, Christian and heterosexual. He failed to condemn the
neo-Nazi who plowed his car into a group of counter-demonstrators and
killed a woman. He maligned the counter-demonstrators by falsely
claiming that they had attacked the Nazis with "clubs." That was a
lie. He has a history of racist statements and policies.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 20, 2017, 10:57:26 PM8/20/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 16:09:24 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
He erased any good will he had earned Monday when he named racist
groups and called them repugnant to everything we hold dear.

Trump's racism showed when he later repeated that both sides were
wrong and downplayed the fact that one side was made up of White
Supremists, Nazis and KKK members. In fact he was defending them.
Showing sympathy for these people is in fact racist. He even said that
there were good people in their midst.

I don't know who D.L. is but here are some quotes that you can't
deny.

Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, said white nationalists in
Charlottesville were “100% to blame” and wagged his finger at the
president for suggesting otherwise.

Senator Todd Young of Indiana, a freshman Republican, wrote: “This is
simple: we must condemn and marginalize white supremacist groups, not
encourage and embolden them.”

Paul Ryan called white supremacy “repulsive” and said “there can be
no moral ambiguity".

Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Republican of Florida, tweeted:
“Blaming ‘both sides’ for #Charlottesville?! No.

Senator Todd Young of Indiana, a freshman Republican, wrote: “This is
simple: we must condemn and marginalize white supremacist groups, not
encourage and embolden them.”

Even members of Mr. Trump’s own military took quick offense to their
commander’s words.

Anthony Scaramucci on Sunday criticized President Trump’s response to
the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 20, 2017, 11:11:11 PM8/20/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:57:22 -0500, B...@Onramp.net wrote:
Greg,
Greg,
I'm sure that you will point out that none of those quotes came out
and said racism, but what else were they saying? Backing and sympathy
for these loathsome groups is just that. He's been criticized by the
majority for his moral turpitude.

Dene

Aug 21, 2017, 2:00:20 AM8/21/17
It's not what he said, it's what he failed to say. He failed to condemn
the hate groups who marched to display their hatred for all people who
are not white, Christian and heterosexual. He failed to condemn the
neo-Nazi who plowed his car into a group of counter-demonstrators and
killed a woman. He maligned the counter-demonstrators by falsely
claiming that they had attacked the Nazis with "clubs." That was a
lie. He has a history of racist statements and policies.

IOW, you are making assumptions.
You were a reporter?

Dene

Aug 21, 2017, 2:04:02 AM8/21/17

wrote:

>Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
>Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
>Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
>like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
>EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
>"all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
>want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
>scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
>them out from under their rocks.
>
>He said all the necessary words.

Words that insured his keeping the KKK's White Nationalists and
alt-right votes. He knows that the opposite side won't vote for him so
dodge.

Ridiculous! They are a fringe group. Not his or anyone's base. I bet half don't even vote, due to felonious histories and/or antisocial behaviors.

>Satisfying those who will always hate him is a black hole. Furthermore, there is hate on all sides.

Which side do you hate Greg? To most thinking there's only one answer
but you seem to think differently. The black hole is discrimination.

The far right and far left are equally disgusting and evil.

>150 idiots gathered from across the country and legally protested. That should've been ignored. Instead they won, drawing all sorts of attention to themselves, which is what they wanted.

And weren't upbraided for it. Even with the murder on their side.

BS!

Dene

Aug 21, 2017, 2:05:22 AM8/21/17
Greg says that they only come to a few thousand. He's right, but they
are the tip of an iceberg. There are millions who think as they do
but lurk without showing it because it's not acceptable in their work
or neighborhoods. Then they get to vote in secret. Probably a larger
percent of those who back Trump than we think.

Assumptions to fit your leftist ideology.

Dene

Aug 21, 2017, 2:11:33 AM8/21/17
ds...@aol.com>
He erased any good will he had earned Monday when he named racist
groups and called them repugnant to everything we hold dear.

Trump's racism showed when he later repeated that both sides were
wrong and downplayed the fact that one side was made up of White
Supremists, Nazis and KKK members. In fact he was defending them.
Showing sympathy for these people is in fact racist. He even said that
there were good people in their midst.

I don't know who D.L. is but here are some quotes that you can't
deny.

David Laville...whom you called a racist without any substantiation. You claim this insult comes from his posts yet cannot cite them...because they don't exist. He disagrees with you and therefore he is a racist.

[...]

None of these statements, nor Trump's words, substantiate your claim that he is a racist. What you're supposed evidence reveals is that you can't tolerate anybody who disagrees with you. They must be demonized and rejected.

-hh

Aug 21, 2017, 4:08:03 AM8/21/17
It's all YA "Muslims dancing on the rooftops!" Moment.

-hh

MNMikeW

Aug 21, 2017, 9:47:50 AM8/21/17
John B. wrote:
> On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 7:58:52 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 12:06:48 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
>> <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. The neo-Nazis,
>>> Klansmen and white supremacists who descended on
>>> Charlottesville last night chanted anti-Semitic slogans,
>>> like "Jews will not replace us!" Yet not even that - NOT
>>> EVEN THAT! - compelled Trump to condemn them. He said
>>> "all sides" were equally to blame. Why? Because he didn't
>>> want to alienate the racists, Jew-haters and assorted other
>>> scum of the earth who support him. It was he who brought
>>> them out from under their rocks.
>>
>> You're an idiot. You and your ilk are pissed at Trump because he had
>> the gall to point out the violence of your left wing groups and hold
>> them responsible. For 8 years they've been given a free pass and now
>> that their being held accountable you can't do nothing but yell and
>> scream Trump is a racist.
>
> Trump IS a racist. He said absolutely nothing critical about the
> neo-Nazis and white supremacists who descended on C'Ville.

Liar.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 21, 2017, 9:54:54 AM8/21/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 23:00:18 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
Nope, I just have common sense. Try it.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 21, 2017, 10:00:26 AM8/21/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 23:05:20 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
No Greg, obvious to anyone that isn't an apologist for our ersatz
POTUS.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 21, 2017, 10:03:46 AM8/21/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 23:11:31 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>ds...@aol.com>
>He erased any good will he had earned Monday when he named racist
>groups and called them repugnant to everything we hold dear.
>
>Trump's racism showed when he later repeated that both sides were
>wrong and downplayed the fact that one side was made up of White
>Supremists, Nazis and KKK members. In fact he was defending them.
>Showing sympathy for these people is in fact racist. He even said that
>there were good people in their midst.
>
> I don't know who D.L. is but here are some quotes that you can't
>deny.
>
>David Laville...whom you called a racist without any substantiation. You claim this insult comes from his posts yet cannot cite them...because they don't exist. He disagrees with you and therefore he is a racist.

That doesn't follow since you disagree with me and I don't think of
you as racist. Another false reasoning.

>Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, said white nationalists in
>Charlottesville were “100% to blame” and wagged his finger at the
>president for suggesting otherwise.
>
>Senator Todd Young of Indiana, a freshman Republican, wrote: “This is
>simple: we must condemn and marginalize white supremacist groups, not
>encourage and embolden them.”
>
>Paul Ryan called white supremacy “repulsive” and said “there can be
>no moral ambiguity".
>
>Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Republican of Florida, tweeted:
>“Blaming ‘both sides’ for #Charlottesville?! No.
>
>Senator Todd Young of Indiana, a freshman Republican, wrote: “This is
>simple: we must condemn and marginalize white supremacist groups, not
>encourage and embolden them.”
>
>Even members of Mr. Trump’s own military took quick offense to their
>commander’s words.
>
>Anthony Scaramucci on Sunday criticized President Trump’s response to
>the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville.
>
>None of these statements, nor Trump's words, substantiate your claim that he is a racist. What you're supposed evidence reveals is that you can't tolerate anybody who disagrees with you. They must be demonized and rejected.

See above, and read the next post of mine.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 21, 2017, 10:10:23 AM8/21/17
In his first response.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 21, 2017, 10:16:54 AM8/21/17
On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:10:36 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>So no facts? No numbers. It is crystal clear who the ideologs are.

Yep, we know who they are.

John B.

Aug 21, 2017, 10:41:07 AM8/21/17
What assumptions? Everything I said here is factual.

B...@onramp.net

Aug 21, 2017, 12:01:50 PM8/21/17
On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:00:21 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>He condemned the violence on both sides. There is nothing racist
> about that. It is the opposite of racism.
>
>Racism is not even a crime. If it were, BK would be in jail.

Nope. Just more of your bullshit.
It is loading more messages.