OT: Open government....

Alan Baker

Jun 13, 2017, 12:42:16 PM6/13/17
'In Washington today, a bizarre development that breaks with years of
political and press tradition. This can't have anything to do with their
secret plan to take away health care, could it?'

<http://boingboing.net/2017/06/13/capitol-censorship.html>

Alan Baker

Jun 13, 2017, 12:54:32 PM6/13/17
On 2017-06-13 9:52 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> Obama already did that. It was not a secret it was a lie.

Another bit of bullshit you'll never support...

B...@onramp.net

Jun 13, 2017, 1:36:08 PM6/13/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:52:35 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>Obama already did that. It was not a secret it was a lie.

Of course you have a cite for that. NOT !!

Alan Baker

Jun 13, 2017, 2:47:50 PM6/13/17
> "If you like you insurance you can keep your insurance."

Which is irrelevant in a thread about Republicans barring reporters from
interviewing senators.

> Lie of the year. Ring a bell? Idiots.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 13, 2017, 4:12:17 PM6/13/17
>"If you like you insurance you can keep your insurance."
>
>Lie of the year. Ring a bell? Idiots.

You stupid shit. That has nothing at all to do with stopping
interviews in the halls of Congress.

Again.....you make a fool of yourself.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 13, 2017, 4:16:26 PM6/13/17
>Then why did you bring it up? Idiot.

YOU are the idiot. He didn't bring it up. There was a passing
reference to healthcare in the story.....not having to do with Obama.

Fool.

Alan Baker

Jun 13, 2017, 4:21:14 PM6/13/17
> Then why did you bring it up? Idiot.

I didn't. And neither did the article I quoted.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 13, 2017, 7:04:14 PM6/13/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:31:02 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>You didn't even read his post. Here it is again:
>
>"In Washington today, a bizarre development that breaks with years
> of political and press tradition. This can't have anything to do
> with their secret plan to take away health care, could
> it?"
>
>You two lie so much you don't even notice.

Fuck off you waste of skin. That was the quote I mentioned from the
link and has absolutely nothing to do with Barack Obama.
You have a real problem with conception and understanding of the
English language.

Alan Baker

Jun 13, 2017, 7:07:11 PM6/13/17
> Liar.

Nope.

The article brought up nothing about the health care bill passed during
the Obama administration.

No wonder you snipped everything, huh?

Alan Baker

Jun 13, 2017, 7:07:40 PM6/13/17
On 2017-06-13 3:31 PM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> You didn't even read his post. Here it is again:
>
> "In Washington today, a bizarre development that breaks with years
> of political and press tradition. This can't have anything to do
> with their secret plan to take away health care, could
> it?"
>
> You two lie so much you don't even notice.

Which doesn't mention Obama...

Alan Baker

Jun 13, 2017, 8:59:52 PM6/13/17
> You get real testy when you get caught in a lie. Maybe you should
> try telling the truth once in a while.

Neither Bobby, nor I have lied.

You, on the other hand, only haven't lied if you are simply ignorant of
the facts...

...which actually makes it a virtual certainty.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 13, 2017, 9:07:32 PM6/13/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:56:57 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>You get real testy when you get caught in a lie. Maybe you should
> try telling the truth once in a while.

I get testy when anyone is as stupid as you and can't see the truth
when it's pointed out for you. There was absolutely nothing to do
with Obama in Alan's post or the story. Get used to it, you've been
outed enough as an idiot that it's become easy and often.

Alan Baker

Jun 13, 2017, 9:08:35 PM6/13/17
On 2017-06-13 6:03 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> I posted the facts you sniveling cunt.

No... ...you really didn't.

You posted completely non sequitur remarks about a bill that passed a
long time ago.

A bill that—despite what you'd like to believe—all members how voted on
it got to read, discuss in committee and debate.

The Republicans are hiding their senate bill. No one is going to get to
see it before it is voted on.

Hey, but thank you for exposing your thin snowflake skin!

:-)

B...@onramp.net

Jun 13, 2017, 9:08:37 PM6/13/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 20:03:21 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>I posted the facts you sniveling cunt.

Wrong again ignoramus. You really should've finished grammar school.