Evidence doesn't matter...

Dene

May 24, 2017, 10:46:07 AM5/24/17
Does it matter? No evidence of Trump 'collusion' with Russia as media shift focus http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/does-it-matter-no-evidence-trump-collusion-with-russia-as-media-shift-focus.html

Good article. Typical of FOXNews. Sadly evidence doesn't matter to these wolves. I making a slow journey home to Oregon from Arizona and part of the travel day is listening to the "news." It astounds me that the reports are based on unnamed sources followed by mindless speculation. Tabloid journalism with an obvious liberal bias. Disgusting!

At the heart of this latest drivel, Trump made some phone calls. So what! Did he threaten somebody? Did he bribe somebody? No. He tried to persuade somebody. Since when is that illegal?

In other news. Good foreign trip so far and I really like his budget. 4% unemployment. People need to get back to work state of relying on the nanny state.

B...@onramp.net

May 24, 2017, 11:58:12 AM5/24/17
On Wed, 24 May 2017 07:46:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
His budget breaks several of his campaign promises, but worse it
affects the neediest group in the nation terribly. Medicaid is the
only area that the lowest income area has to rely on for healthcare,
and that was a broken promise. The food stamp cut is abominable. I'm
sure that the idea is to get rid of some that don't really need them,
but it will hit many that do. Tough luck though. v
Almost everything seems to be for the one percenters. None of these
changes affect those of us on RSG but dammit the needy are just that
and are being given short shrift.

Trump has been really good on his trip, unless the wife is an
indication. Have we ever had a sitting president go through divorce?
She ain't happy.

I'm really glad that there haven't been any Trumpisms but have been
expecting one.

Dene

May 24, 2017, 12:25:56 PM5/24/17
wrote:
His budget breaks several of his campaign promises, but worse it
affects the neediest group in the nation terribly. Medicaid is the
only area that the lowest income area has to rely on for healthcare,
and that was a broken promise. The food stamp cut is abominable. I'm
sure that the idea is to get rid of some that don't really need them,
but it will hit many that do. Tough luck though. v
Almost everything seems to be for the one percenters. None of these
changes affect those of us on RSG but dammit the needy are just that
and are being given short shrift.

His Medicaid "cuts" will not affect the truly needy. I assist a lot of people with Medicaid enrollment and trust me, there are a lot of deliberately unemployed freeloaders.

Trump has been really good on his trip, unless the wife is an
indication. Have we ever had a sitting president go through divorce?
She ain't happy.

Wow. You're buying in that stupid story?

I'm really glad that there haven't been any Trumpisms but have been
expecting one.

On that we agree... :-)

B...@onramp.net

May 24, 2017, 12:52:42 PM5/24/17
On Wed, 24 May 2017 09:25:55 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:

>, 24 May 2017 07:46:05 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
>wrote:
>His budget breaks several of his campaign promises, but worse it
>affects the neediest group in the nation terribly. Medicaid is the
>only area that the lowest income area has to rely on for healthcare,
>and that was a broken promise. The food stamp cut is abominable. I'm
>sure that the idea is to get rid of some that don't really need them,
>but it will hit many that do. Tough luck though. v
>Almost everything seems to be for the one percenters. None of these
>changes affect those of us on RSG but dammit the needy are just that
>and are being given short shrift.
>
>His Medicaid "cuts" will not affect the truly needy. I assist a lot of people with Medicaid enrollment and trust me, there are a lot of deliberately unemployed freeloaders.
>
>Trump has been really good on his trip, unless the wife is an
>indication. Have we ever had a sitting president go through divorce?
>She ain't happy.
>
>Wow. You're buying in that stupid story?

I'm buying the videos of her pulling her hand away when he tries to
hold it. I repeat, she ain't happy and it shows.

Alan Baker

May 24, 2017, 12:56:21 PM5/24/17
Ah.. ...from that bastion of truth: Fox News...

...who just had to retract the complete hoax story they'd posted about
Seth Rich.

Dene

May 24, 2017, 1:46:59 PM5/24/17
Maybe she asked him if her butt look big...

Alan Baker

May 24, 2017, 2:07:01 PM5/24/17
On 2017-05-24 10:46 AM, Dene wrote:
> Maybe she asked him if her butt look big...

Keep joking, Greg.

It will help you from having to actually think about the disaster you've
elected.

:-)

MNMikeW

May 24, 2017, 3:05:04 PM5/24/17
B...@Onramp.net wrote:

> Trump has been really good on his trip, unless the wife is an
> indication. Have we ever had a sitting president go through divorce?
> She ain't happy.

Tabloid journalism.

MNMikeW

May 24, 2017, 3:06:04 PM5/24/17
B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>> She ain't happy.
>>
>> Wow. You're buying in that stupid story?
>
> I'm buying the videos of her pulling her hand away when he tries to
> hold it. I repeat, she ain't happy and it shows.
>>
>> I'm really glad that there haven't been any Trumpisms but have been
>> expecting one.
>>
>> On that we agree... :-)

He was just trying to grab her pussy. ;-)

Alan Baker

May 24, 2017, 5:27:53 PM5/24/17
Actual video, Mikey.

Alan Baker

May 24, 2017, 5:31:44 PM5/24/17
I'm glad you find that an appropriate thing to joke about, Mike...

Dene

May 24, 2017, 6:07:28 PM5/24/17
LOL

Carbon

May 24, 2017, 6:28:18 PM5/24/17
I bet it's been a very long time since he succeeded.

John B.

May 25, 2017, 12:21:23 PM5/25/17
No evidence was produced in a the very limited
forum of a congressional hearing in which no one
who was privy to any evidence testified. Mueller's
investigation will determine what happened, if
anything, and who was involved.