OT: Why I say the fix was in "a so-called law"

Alan Baker

Nov 27, 2014, 1:41:18 PM11/27/14
You only need to watch the first couple of minutes to get the point...

<http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/shocking-mistake-in-darren-wilson-grand-jury-364273731666>

Nashton

Nov 27, 2014, 3:48:06 PM11/27/14
On 2014-11-27 3:41 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> You only need to watch the first couple of minutes to get the point...
>
> <http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/shocking-mistake-in-darren-wilson-grand-jury-364273731666>

What point, that you still have no clue?

Instead of taking the journalist's view as the truth, show us where the
law is unconstitutional.

Alan Baker

Nov 27, 2014, 3:54:44 PM11/27/14
Seriously?

You think he made that UP???

Moreover, you think I didn't CHECK?

LOL!

"The court found that the Missouri statute authorizing the use of
deadly force by police attempting to arrest any fleeing felon was
unconstitutional as "an arbitrary imposition of death" and violation of
due process.[15]"

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_Force_Doctrine_in_Missouri>

And because I know you won't check for yourself:

"When the Eighth Circuit, in Mattis v. Schnarr,6 declared unconstitutional
two Missouri statutes allowing the use of deadly force by the
police in such situations, its decision, in theory, cast doubt on the con-
stitutionality of laws in at least twenty-nine other states."

<http://scholarship.kentlaw.iit.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2327&context=cklawreview>

And further:

"Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985)[1], was a case in which the
Supreme Court of the United States held that under the Fourth
Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing
suspect, he or she may use deadly force to prevent escape only if the
officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a
significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer
or others."

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner>

So... ...how about behaving like a grown-up for once, and just
admitting you were wrong.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2014, 10:05:05 AM11/28/14
chinless is in his glory stirring the pot for attention even after the grand jury decision. so sad that gary is an insecure little twit troll who will stoop to any level just to get attention. perhaps if he got a job rather than living off his mothers checkbook.

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2014, 10:06:24 AM11/28/14
wow and today chinless gary is a constitutional attorney.

Moderate

Nov 28, 2014, 12:53:12 PM11/28/14
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> You only need to watch the first couple of minutes to get the point...
>
> <http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/shocking-mistake-in-darren-wilson-grand-jury-364273731666>

Classic Cluster B personality disorder.

Alan Baker

Nov 28, 2014, 1:02:28 PM11/28/14
Again, you imagine that being able to read and comprehend is something
special...

...presumably because you can't do it.

And I'm still not gary.

:-)

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2014, 4:29:44 PM11/28/14
well you can hardly read gary and you don't comprehend. the only thing you do with your life is troll.

> ...presumably because you can't do it.

better than you any day of the year gary.

> And I'm still not gary.

you are gary gary.

now run along you little troll loser. perhaps get a job. it would save your mothers checkbook. alan gary baker, the worthless loser of the baker family.

Carbon

Nov 30, 2014, 1:18:54 PM11/30/14
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:41:16 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:

> You only need to watch the first couple of minutes to get the point...
>
> <http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/shocking-mistake-in-darren-wilson-grand-jury-364273731666>

Came across this one as well. Of course the ideologues won't care about
facts, but 16 of 18 witnesses say Brown's hands where up when shot.

http://goo.gl/aaoJ5m

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2014, 3:06:10 PM11/30/14
Of course the ideologues won't care about facts, but More than half of the witness statements said that Brown was running away from Wilson when the police officer opened fire on the 18-year-old, while fewer than one-fifth of such statements indicated that was not the case.

Horva...@net.net

Nov 30, 2014, 4:20:25 PM11/30/14
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 12:06:09 -0800 (PST), awool...@gmail.com wrote
this crap:

>Of course the ideologues won't care about facts, but More
> than half of the witness statements said that Brown was
>running away from Wilson when the police officer opened
>fire on the 18-year-old, while fewer than one-fifth of such
> statements indicated that was not the case.

Then why were there no bullets in his back?

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
God bless America.

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2014, 6:01:04 PM11/30/14
On Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:20:25 PM UTC-5, Horva...@net.net wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 12:06:09 -0800 (PST), awool...@gmail.com wrote
> this crap:
>
> >Of course the ideologues won't care about facts, but More
> > than half of the witness statements said that Brown was
> >running away from Wilson when the police officer opened
> >fire on the 18-year-old, while fewer than one-fifth of such
> > statements indicated that was not the case.
>
> Then why were there no bullets in his back?

because the ideologues don't care about facts. to them the thug was a saint out for a pleasant walk looking for a smoke.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Nov 30, 2014, 6:56:11 PM11/30/14
Carbon wrote:
> [...]
>> You only need to watch the first couple of minutes to get the point...
> > <http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/shocking-mistake-in-darren-wilson-grand-jury-364273731666>
>
> Came across this one as well. Of course the ideologues won't care about
> facts, but 16 of 18 witnesses say Brown's hands where up when shot.
>
> <http://goo.gl/aaoJ5m>

And the problem is that "eye witnesses" are notoriously unreliable, even
when they have zero motivation to be on one side or another.

And when there are motivations, I've had the unfortunate experience to
see utter fictions be fabricated. Quite distressing.

-hh

Alan Baker

Dec 1, 2014, 1:02:21 AM12/1/14
And one of the remaining 2 was a person who wrote in her diary that she
had to remember to stop calling black people, "niggers"...

Dene

Dec 2, 2014, 12:45:18 PM12/2/14
So his hands were up while he was moving toward the officer. Uh-huh.

-Greg

Dene

Dec 2, 2014, 12:45:56 PM12/2/14
Spot on!!

-Greg

MNMikeW

Dec 2, 2014, 1:22:44 PM12/2/14
Funny how Carby and his pal Baker call us ideologues yet offer up cites
to MSNBC and PBS, LOL!

Carbon

Dec 2, 2014, 1:40:40 PM12/2/14
On Tue, 02 Dec 2014 12:22:41 -0600, MNMikeW wrote:
> Dene wrote:

>>> Came across this one as well. Of course the ideologues won't care
>>> about facts, but 16 of 18 witnesses say Brown's hands where up when
>>> shot.
>>>
>>> http://goo.gl/aaoJ5m
>>
>> So his hands were up while he was moving toward the officer. Uh-huh.
>
> Funny how Carby and his pal Baker call us ideologues yet offer up cites
> to MSNBC and PBS, LOL!

No doubt it has completely escaped you that what this article did was
compile witness statements in one handy chart. No more, no less. But I
suppose if your only standard is ideological purity, then actual
journalism--such as this pbs article--could seem incredibly biased.

Alan Baker

Dec 3, 2014, 11:53:10 PM12/3/14
And is "moving toward" automatically grounds for lethal force, Greg?

Alan Baker

Dec 3, 2014, 11:53:50 PM12/3/14
What does it matter from where the cites are...

...if they are accurate?

Alan Baker

Dec 3, 2014, 11:54:48 PM12/3/14
You mean like the fiction where Wilson gets to retell his story and
claim that he returned to Brown and Johnson because of the theft radio
report...

...but didn't say anything of the kind when first reporting the encounter?