OT: And if he fires Mueller...

Alan Baker

Jun 14, 2017, 7:52:33 PM6/14/17
...what will you wingnuts have to say?

'The special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russia’s role in
the 2016 election is interviewing senior intelligence officials as part
of a widening probe that now includes an examination of whether
President Trump attempted to obstruct justice, officials said.

The move by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to investigate Trump’s
conduct marks a major turning point in the nearly year-old FBI
investigation, which until recently focused on Russian meddling during
the presidential campaign and on whether there was any coordination
between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Investigators have also been
looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump
associates, officials said.'

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html>

B...@onramp.net

Jun 14, 2017, 8:22:41 PM6/14/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:52:31 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:

>...what will you wingnuts have to say?

I don't know what they will say, but this really puts the kibosh on
Trump firing Mueller.

John B.

Jun 14, 2017, 9:33:33 PM6/14/17
Trump can't fire Mueller. Mueller doesn't work for him.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 15, 2017, 11:24:33 AM6/15/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:33:32 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 8:22:41 PM UTC-4, B...@onramp.net wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:52:31 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>> I don't know what they will say, but this really puts the kibosh on
>> Trump firing Mueller.
>>
>Trump can't fire Mueller. Mueller doesn't work for him.

He can make it happen though.

Carbon

Jun 15, 2017, 11:30:37 AM6/15/17
I'm not sure even Trump is that stupid.