Re: Comey memos exonerate Trump

Alan Baker

Apr 19, 2018, 10:13:21 PM4/19/18
On 2018-04-19 6:42 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Watching Anderson 360. All experts say the notes exonerate Trump.
> This is CNN!

Which experts?

With what access to memos that haven't even been released yet?

> Looks bad for Comey with obvious classified data compromised.
>
> Who predicted this?
>
> This guy!

B...@onramp.net

Apr 19, 2018, 11:01:08 PM4/19/18
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 19:13:20 -0700, Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net>
wrote:
"This Guy" is consistently full of shit.

DumbedDownUSA

Apr 20, 2018, 2:26:31 AM4/20/18
Moderate wrote:

> Watching Anderson 360. All experts say the notes exonerate Trump.
> This is CNN!
>
> Looks bad for Comey with obvious classified data compromised.
>
> Who predicted this?
>
> This guy!

If this guy^^^ EVER posts anything worth the briefest glance we'll know
he's been spoofed.

Everybody thinks he's a childish and backward

www.twitter.com

--
Trump averages six falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
Moderate! an unwitting, ignorant, cowardly, racist, homophobic, latrine

DumbedDownUSA

Apr 20, 2018, 5:05:37 PM4/20/18
Moderate wrote:

> Moderate <nos...@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Watching Anderson 360. All experts say the notes exonerate Trump.
> > This is CNN!
> >
> > Looks bad for Comey with obvious classified data compromised.
> >
> > Who predicted this?
> >
> > This guy!
>
> It gets worse for Comey.

How so?

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 11:04:25 AM4/23/18
Don't be so hard on yourself BK. ;-)

MNMikeW

Apr 23, 2018, 11:07:14 AM4/23/18
Moderate wrote:
> Moderate<nos...@noemail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Watching Anderson 360. All experts say the notes exonerate Trump.
>> This is CNN!
>>
>> Looks bad for Comey with obvious classified data compromised.
>>
>> Who predicted this?
>>
>> This guy!
>
> It gets worse for Comey.
>
> https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/987356039334039553?s=19

This is for you dumbcuntUK

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29674/bombshell-report-suggests-cnn-helped-orchestrate-ryan-saavedra

Alan Baker

Apr 23, 2018, 11:49:20 AM4/23/18
What in that article shows "orchestration", Mikey?

-hh

Apr 23, 2018, 2:10:46 PM4/23/18
For one thing, that it is from the fired Brietbart Ryan Saavedra
suggests an orchestration as a right wing smear job.

For another, the liberal use of "suggests" and "may have" upfront
illustrates that they have nothing, even as the article tries to
morph to make more declarative claims.

And then there's their own use of supposedly classified docs,
while simultaneously claiming that that it would have been
impossible for Comey to ever have released redacted versions,
which illustrates the flawed logic being attempted in the article.

Similarly, information which is being claimed as "lacked even
a possibility of corroboration" ... has before this article's
publication date included elements which _have_ been corroborated.

And its interesting to wonder just how Comey was able to write
meeting records weeks & months prior to him able to become angry
at the future blindsiding event of him being fired.

Other than that, Mrs Lincoln thinks it was a great play! /S

-hh