Remember Antonio West? NO? What a surprise.

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 3:52:49 PM11/21/15
My name was Antonio West. I was the child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a 'hate crime'.
Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?
I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn't care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a 'racist'. So no one's rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand 'justice' for me. There's no 'White Panther' party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn't this a great country?

So while you're out seeking 'justice for Trayvon' and Michael Brown, please remember to seek 'justice' for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won't hold my breath, I don't have to anymore.

Part II:

7/18- Jimmie Norman, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/18- Terry Taylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news .
7/17- Cindy Raygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/11- Luis Aguilar, 91 year old hispanic male murdered by black male. No national news .
7/10- Brittany Simpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news
7/6- Sarah Goode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Jeffrey Westerfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/5- Perry Renn, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/3- Laurey Kennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No national news
7/3 Eric Mollet, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Rupert Anderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Jennifer Kingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
6/30 Jim Brennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/29 Paul Shephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Shirley Barone, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Penelope Spencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Inga Evans, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/26 Jake Rameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/25 Gina Burger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/24 Nathan Dasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news
6/22 Jonathan Price, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/20 John Whitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/18 John Yingling,white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/17 Allyn Reeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/15 Michael Beaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news
6/11 Angela Cook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Nathan Hall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/7 Harry Briggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/5 Laura Bachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/2 Robert Mohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/1 William Headley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news
All this in just 48 days yet no national news. Want to know why?
Because this happens EVERY single day in America and we are used to it.

Yet a THUG getting shot by a Police Officer doing his job, 20 minutes after the THUG committed a robbery, makes national news!

So why is this everyday phenomenal rate of blacks killing whites, not to mention the far worse rate at which blacks kill each other, generates riots or is addressed by black leaders as a problem within their community, but an occasional killing of a black by a white police officer, a black who is usually doing something dangerously criminal, becomes a riot?

When the statistics speak we see that there is an epidemic of violence coming from within the black community that seriously endangers the remainder of the population. So, where is the true injustice and tragedy?. . . . . . . .

We have a black president, a black attorney general and an irresponsible press committed to misleading the people of this country because it fits their liberal 'politically correct' agenda. Help to ensure that people learn the truth by forwarding this email.

Alan Baker

Nov 21, 2015, 7:29:05 PM11/21/15
On 11/21/15 12:52 PM, awool...@gmail.com wrote:
> My name was Antonio West. I was the child who was shot in the face at
> point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my
> mother, who was also shot.
>
> I think my murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a
> day, and then disappeared.

'The Antonio West killing did garner a fair amount of national coverage
(particularly on CNN) at the time it occurred, but that level of
attention soon waned when suspects were arrested and charged within days
of the shooting. In a country that sees over 16,000 homicides every
year, only a small handful receive prolonged national attention, and the
Antonio West case had no sensational or controversial aspects of the
type that typically drive ongoing national media coverage.'

<http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/antoniowest.asp>

<https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#tbm=nws&q=%22antonio+santiago%22+murdered>

Looks like a lot of coverage to me...

> A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from
> Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not
> face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death
> sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money
> they demanded.

'The defendants in that case did not face the death penalty if found
guilty, not because (as claimed above) a grand jury decided they should
not, but because Georgia law precludes capital punishment for crimes
committed by persons under the age of 18:

"District Attorney Jackie Johnson of the Brunswick Judicial Circuit said
in a statement she would not seek the death penalty against either
suspect because Georgia law doesn't allow capital punishment for
defendants charged with crimes committed before they were 18."'

Most importantly:

'On 30 August 2013, De'Marquise Elkins was convicted of murder and
sentenced to life in prison.'

<http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/antoniowest.asp>

So he didn't get off by claiming he "feared for his life", did he?

> See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white
> neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a 'hate crime'. Oh, and
> President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
> He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so
> why should he care? I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our
> great Nation's history, but the media didn't care to cover the story
> of my being killed in cold blood.
>
> There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was
> he would be branded a 'racist'. So no one's rushing to Brunswick,
> Georgia to demonstrate and demand 'justice' for me. There's no 'White
> Panther' party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black
> teens who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and
> unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my
> stroller - I no longer have my life. Isn't this a great country?
>
> So while you're out seeking 'justice for Trayvon' and Michael Brown,
> please remember to seek 'justice' for me. Tell your friends about me,
> tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the
> world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.
>
> I won't hold my breath, I don't have to anymore.

Were his killers allowed to claim they "feared for their lives" as a
defense?

KenPitts

Nov 22, 2015, 8:39:22 AM11/22/15
There is not any doubt that Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked including getting his head banged against a concrete curb. There are photos of the injury to the back of his head. Since he was incapable of defending himself and was armed, opening fire was the thing to do. Some people would have us believe he should let dear little Trayvon finish him off so that he would not appear to be racist. Right................

Ken

JDC

Nov 22, 2015, 9:30:22 AM11/22/15

"Alan Cunt Baker" wrote in message

>Looks like a lot of coverage to me...

you are full of shit Cunt there was hardly any coverage and
no coverage on the victims you clipped out go crawl back under your
rock

Alan Baker

Nov 22, 2015, 10:48:31 AM11/22/15
On 11/22/15 5:39 AM, KenPitts wrote:
> There is not any doubt that Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked
> including getting his head banged against a concrete curb. There are
> photos of the injury to the back of his head. Since he was incapable
> of defending himself and was armed, opening fire was the thing to do.
> Some people would have us believe he should let dear little Trayvon
> finish him off so that he would not appear to be racist.
> Right................
>
> Ken

Since you weren't there, there is plenty of doubt.

But since Zimmerman was white.

Alan Baker

Nov 22, 2015, 10:49:03 AM11/22/15
What do you want to bet there was coverage?

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2015, 12:40:41 PM11/22/15
The crux of my link and the attached story was; there were no protests, burning or looting from the white community. That pasty faced Asshole Baker, seems to have conveniently missed that.

Had two white niggers killed a black baby and shot the mother, the nigger rabble-rousers from "The Reverend Al" on down would have had a field day protesting, looting, burning, shooting and chanting "Black lives matter".

It would have made national headlines.

Alan Baker

Nov 22, 2015, 6:38:41 PM11/22/15
On 11/22/15 9:40 AM, awool...@gmail.com wrote:

> The crux of my link and the attached story was; there were no
> protests, burning or looting from the white community. That pasty
> faced Asshole Baker, seems to have conveniently missed that.

Because the perpetrators were arrested.

> Had two white niggers killed a black baby and shot the mother, the
> nigger rabble-rousers from "The Reverend Al" on down would have had a
> field day protesting, looting, burning, shooting and chanting "Black
> lives matter".
>
> It would have made national headlines.

If they'd been found and not charged perhaps...

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 7:54:53 AM11/25/15
Self serving Bullshit, and you know it, Cunt.

:-)

Alan Baker

Nov 25, 2015, 12:32:46 PM11/25/15
Do you even know what you're saying in this context, Michael?

How is it "self serving"?

awool...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 4:27:54 PM11/25/15
Yes, Asshole, I do.

> How is it "self serving"?

Too stoopid to figure it out, Asshole?

Alan Baker

Nov 25, 2015, 6:51:32 PM11/25/15
Certainly we'll get no answer from you...