The Fix Is In

MNMikeW

Jun 30, 2016, 5:31:01 PM6/30/16

Obama comes out and supports Hillary. A week later a closed door meeting
with AG Lynch.

This week, Bill CLintion had a private meeting with Lynch on a private
plane. Just talking about grandchildren and all (eye roll).

And now...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/

Alan Baker

Jun 30, 2016, 5:54:21 PM6/30/16
On 2016-06-30 2:30 PM, MNMikeW wrote:

> Obama comes out and supports Hillary. A week later a closed door meeting
> with AG Lynch.

How many meetings do you think a president an AG should have, Mikey?

> This week, Bill CLintion had a private meeting with Lynch on a private
> plane. Just talking about grandchildren and all (eye roll).
>

> And now...
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/

How can you even call anyone out for supposedly biased sources?

Carbon

Jun 30, 2016, 7:32:24 PM6/30/16
Don't forget the chemtrails.

Moderate

Jun 30, 2016, 7:43:10 PM6/30/16
MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
This means nothing to the group thinkers. They accept Hillary
lying about the deaths of American heroes while she stands next
to their coffins as something every politician does.

Five years of false tax returns by the Clinton Foundation is
business as usual.

The Republican report of the Benghazi report was purely political,
but the Democrat report that mentioned Donald Trump 27 times was
a partisan vindication.

They have not had an original thought ever. They are incapable of
reason. They are idiots.

Carbon

Jun 30, 2016, 8:31:27 PM6/30/16
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 18:43:06 -0500, Moderate wrote:
> MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> Obama comes out and supports Hillary. A week later a closed door
>> meeting with AG Lynch.
>>
>> This week, Bill CLintion had a private meeting with Lynch on a private
>> plane. Just talking about grandchildren and all (eye roll).
>>
>> And now...
>>
>> http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/
>
> This means nothing to the group thinkers. They accept Hillary lying
> about the deaths of American heroes while she stands next to their
> coffins as something every politician does.

Oh the tragedy that these four (4) heroes died. The thousands of Americans
killed in Iraq and Afghanistan totally pales in comparison.

Moderate

Jun 30, 2016, 8:42:15 PM6/30/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
Wow. You are a bigger cunt than I thought.

Hillary shares responsibility for those deaths as well.

Wow. You are sick.
Partisanship against the dead.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Jun 30, 2016, 10:54:31 PM6/30/16
Moderate wrote:
> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> > [pointing out the thousands killed in Iraq, etc]
>
> Wow. You are a bigger cunt than I thought.
> Hillary shares responsibility for those deaths as well.

A misdirected claim based on a Congressional vote which was biased
by fraudulent claims which ultimately ended Powell's career: and yet
you're stupid enough to try to ignore the conman.

> Wow. You are sick.
> Partisanship against the dead.

Whereas the years of bullshit spent on Bengazi somehow wasn't partisan,
even though its perpetrators have said that it was.

Very disappointed that anyone who claims to be an adult can be so irrational
& bigoted: you are the anti-intelligence that's dragging this country down, but
which you try to blame on anyone other than yourself. Grow up.

-hh

Moderate

Jun 30, 2016, 11:11:15 PM6/30/16
recscub...@huntzinger.com Wrote in message:
Group speak. Blind partisanship can't defend the facts so they
ignore them and cite me as the problem.

Idiots.
Liars

Alan Baker

Jun 30, 2016, 11:52:14 PM6/30/16
This is your standard cop-out: a lot of people disagree with you, so it
must be that we're all brainwashed...

> Idiots.
> Liars

Carbon

Jul 1, 2016, 8:30:59 AM7/1/16
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 22:11:12 -0500, Moderate wrote:
> recscub...@huntzinger.com Wrote in message:
>> Moderate wrote:

>>> Wow. You are a bigger cunt than I thought. Hillary shares
>>> responsibility for those deaths as well.
>>
>> A misdirected claim based on a Congressional vote which was biased by
>> fraudulent claims which ultimately ended Powell's career: and yet
>> you're stupid enough to try to ignore the conman.
>>
>>> Wow. You are sick. Partisanship against the dead.
>>
>> Whereas the years of bullshit spent on Bengazi somehow wasn't partisan,
>> even though its perpetrators have said that it was.
>>
>> Very disappointed that anyone who claims to be an adult can be so
>> irrational & bigoted: you are the anti-intelligence that's dragging
>> this country down, but which you try to blame on anyone other than
>> yourself. Grow up.
>
> Group speak. Blind partisanship can't defend the facts so they ignore
> them and cite me as the problem.
>
> Idiots.Liars

How can you know we're not just way smarter than you? You are a Trump
supporter after all.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Jul 1, 2016, 9:25:01 AM7/1/16
Carbon wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
> > -hh Wrote:

> >> A misdirected claim based on a Congressional vote which
> >> was biased by fraudulent claims which ultimately ended
> >> Powell's career: and yet you're stupid enough to try
> >> to ignore the conman.

> >> Whereas the years of bullshit spent on Bengazi somehow wasn't
> >> partisan, even though its perpetrators have said that it was.
> >>
> >> Very disappointed that anyone who claims to be an adult can be so
> >> irrational & bigoted: you are the anti-intelligence that's dragging
> >> this country down, but which you try to blame on anyone other than
> >> yourself. Grow up.
> >
> > Group speak. Blind partisanship can't defend the facts so they
> > ignore them and cite me as the problem.

Try doing your due diligence. Case in point:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Powell#Secretary_of_State>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_and_the_Iraq_War#Colin_Powell.27s_presentation>

"Of course I regret that a lot of it turned out be wrong," he
said. In an unbroadcast interview for Frontline (U.S. TV series)
in May 2016, Powell said, "at the time I made the speech [to the
UN]...the President [George W. Bush] had already made this decision
for military action."[6]

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/27/AR2006092700106.html>

"Powell had laughed when he described to his aides how the
vice president, after a discussion of the upcoming U.N. speech,
had poked him jocularly in the chest and said, "You've got
high poll ratings; you can afford to lose a few points."
Cheney's idea of Powell's U.N. mission, Wilkerson thought,
was to "go up there and sell it, and we'll have moved forward
a peg or two. Fall on your damn sword and kill yourself, and
I'll be happy, too."

Translation: he was also set-up to be the Fall Guy.

". "The fact of the matter is, you can't ignore the possibility,
since the guy we sent there for eight months as our guy says
there's nothing there," he later recalled telling Rice with
exasperation. "So, to say there's got to be something there
when he, who has been there for eight months, says there's
nothing there . . . You can't do that. You've got to at
least accept the possibility."

Timeline: Jan 2004 (resignation of WMD inspector David Kay)
Translation: more GOP stonewalling on the same lie.

> > Idiots.Liars
>
> How can you know we're not just way smarter than you?

In the eyes of Fascism, being intelligent (or worse yet,
independence & objectivity) is considered to be a threat.
Got to keep the masses angry and ignorant.

> You are a Trump supporter after all.

Said long ago:
"You know the type, they have to hate and have enemies to exist."

And it is quite sad to see these [grand]children of WW-II vets
to functionally disrespect the sacrifice that their elders made.
It brings shame on every one of their families.

-hh

John B.

Jul 1, 2016, 9:29:01 AM7/1/16
If the Daily Caller ever printed a word of truth I'm not aware of it.
But I do enjoy all the photos of bikini-clad women they post every day.

John B.

Jul 1, 2016, 9:30:26 AM7/1/16
Can you explain how Hillary is partly responsible for those combat deaths?

Michael

Jul 1, 2016, 1:16:10 PM7/1/16

wrote in message

Awwwww....the little brown raghead is upset so he babbles away while
defecating his post.

There is one close at hand. Your ethnic group is well known for bestiality.

You wanted attention, raghead, and now you've got it.

Next time, STFU and mind your own business, Asshole.

Moderate

Jul 1, 2016, 5:16:22 PM7/1/16
MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:

The group speak see nothing wrong with the owner of the server at
the center of a criminal investigation having an unscheduled
secret meeting with the person prosecuting the case.

Moderate

Jul 1, 2016, 5:16:22 PM7/1/16

BobbyK

Jul 1, 2016, 6:42:43 PM7/1/16
On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:16:18 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
Another fail from the master failure. Bill isn't the owner of the
server.

Oh, try to keep up; Lynch has removed herself as the final arbiter of
the case and the FBI will make the final decision.

You never get things right.

Dene

Jul 1, 2016, 7:40:24 PM7/1/16
And if the FBI is typical of law enforcement people, conservative by nature, HRC could be indicted.

-Greg

BobbyK

Jul 1, 2016, 9:28:35 PM7/1/16
That could be, but its hard to believe that they haven't found a law
that was broken yet. Maybe all anyone can come up with is not
adhering to policy. That's not criminal but the DOJ might have some
penalty for them.

Moderate

Jul 1, 2016, 9:30:02 PM7/1/16
BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
According to Huma Abedin he is. It is in his basement.

Lynch has not recused herself. The FBI can't issue an indictment.

Idiot.

BobbyK

Jul 1, 2016, 10:51:11 PM7/1/16
On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 20:29:59 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:

>BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
>> On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:16:18 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>The group speak see nothing wrong with the owner of the server at
>>> the center of a criminal investigation having an unscheduled
>>> secret meeting with the person prosecuting the case.
>>
>> Another fail from the master failure. Bill isn't the owner of the
>> server.
>>
>> Oh, try to keep up; Lynch has removed herself as the final arbiter of
>> the case and the FBI will make the final decision.
>>
>> You never get things right.
>>

>According to Huma Abedin he is. It is in his basement.
>
>Lynch has not recused herself. The FBI can't issue an indictment.

>Idiot.

Another pitiable fail. What a douche bag.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lynch-will-accept-fbi-recommendations-clinton-e-mails-report-n602351

Because you have such a problem reading the full stories presented you
here's the final paragraph.

"Lynch reiterated multiple times during the discussion that she will
not play a role in determining the findings of the investigation and
gave no indication of when it may conclude".

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 7:08:39 AM7/2/16
What an idiot. If any other prosecutor did this they would be
looking at the possibility of disbarment. A special prosecute
should be called.

The fix is in.

I see you could not support your claim that this was not Bill
Clinton?s server.

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 12:02:48 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 06:08:35 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:

>BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
>> On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 20:29:59 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
>> wrote:
>

>>>According to Huma Abedin he is. It is in his basement.
>>>
>>>Lynch has not recused herself. The FBI can't issue an indictment.
>>
>>>Idiot.
>>
>> Another pitiable fail. What a douche bag.
>>

>> http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lynch-will-accept-fbi-recommendations-clinton-e-mails-report-n602351
>>
>> Because you have such a problem reading the full stories presented you
>> here's the final paragraph.
>>
>> "Lynch reiterated multiple times during the discussion that she will
>> not play a role in determining the findings of the investigation and
>> gave no indication of when it may conclude".
>>

>What an idiot. If any other prosecutor did this they would be
> looking at the possibility of disbarment. A special prosecute
> should be called.

Wow! An admittance that you were wrong, tacit of course.

>The fix is in.
>
>I see you could not support your claim that this was not Bill
> Clinton?s server.

Your lame attempt to cover another idiotic statement isn't worth
anything. Try to think, but that's not your forte.

John B.

Jul 2, 2016, 12:55:33 PM7/2/16
Agreed, but it was incredibly stupid of Bill Clinton to board
Lynch's plane unannounced and uninvited.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 1:30:57 PM7/2/16
Classic Baker move.
Twins.

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 2:41:25 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:30:54 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:

>BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
>> On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 06:08:35 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>What an idiot. If any other prosecutor did this they would be
>>> looking at the possibility of disbarment. A special prosecute
>>> should be called.
>>
>> Wow! An admittance that you were wrong, tacit of course.
>>>
>>>The fix is in.
>>>
>>>I see you could not support your claim that this was not Bill
>>> Clinton?s server.
>>
>> Your lame attempt to cover another idiotic statement isn't worth
>> anything. Try to think, but that's not your forte.
>>

>Classic Baker move.
>.

Talk about classic. You have no character.

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 2:43:36 PM7/2/16
Both admitted that the meeting was a mistake. I don't know about
uninvited though. Didn't they run in to each other on the tarmac and
enter the plane together?

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 3:50:41 PM7/2/16
BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:30:54 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>Classic Baker move.
>>.
>

> Talk about classic. You have no character.

BS. Your lie that I admitted I was wrong about Loretta Lynch is
based on nothing. Your lie that it was not Bill Clinton?s server
is typical.

You just ignore reality like your twin.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 3:52:25 PM7/2/16
.

>>Agreed, but it was incredibly stupid of Bill Clinton to board
>>Lynch's plane unannounced and uninvited.
>
> Both admitted that the meeting was a mistake. I don't know about
> uninvited though. Didn't they run in to each other on the tarmac and
> enter the plane together?

Mistake? It was criminal.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 3:54:37 PM7/2/16
Let's count the errors you just made:

1. the owner of the server didn't have a meeting with the AG.

2. there is no criminal investigation. There is an investigation into
whether or not there has been a crime committed.

3. the AG is not prosecuting this case.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 3:56:18 PM7/2/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
0-3.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 3:56:36 PM7/2/16
Really?

Please cite the criminal code that was broken.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 4:53:14 PM7/2/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
18

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 5:03:23 PM7/2/16
Moderate <nos...@nomail.com> Wrote in message:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>>
>> Please cite the criminal code that was broken.
>
> 18

Loretta Lynch already violated her own rule that "any appearance
of impartiality" is cause for termination.

The fix is in.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 5:12:46 PM7/2/16
MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:

> Obama comes out and supports Hillary. A week later a closed door meeting
> with AG Lynch.
>
> This week, Bill CLintion had a private meeting with Lynch on a private
> plane. Just talking about grandchildren and all (eye roll).
>

> And now...
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/

Loretta Lynch was appointed to US Attorney by Bill Clinton. The
lack of ethical behavior of this administration is clear. This
is just one more example. The IRS voter suppression got no
response from this least transparent Administration.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Jul 2, 2016, 6:20:24 PM7/2/16
Moderate wrote:

> Loretta Lynch was appointed to US Attorney by Bill Clinton.

And then continued to work through two GOP terms, right?

> The lack of ethical behavior of this administration is clear.

Because Bill Clinton draws a salary from which Department?

> This is just one more example.

Of you claiming that black is white?

> The IRS voter suppression got no response from this least
> transparent Administration.

IRS voter suppression? That's actually the GOP at the State level.

-hh

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 6:34:16 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:50:37 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:

>BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
>> On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:30:54 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>Classic Baker move.
>>>.
>>

>> Talk about classic. You have no character.
>>

>BS. Your lie that I admitted I was wrong about Loretta Lynch is
> based on nothing. Your lie that it was not Bill Clinton?s server
> is typical.

Lynn's statement speaks for itself. I really thought that you might
have a smidgen of honor. So you think that she lied? All I did was
deliver her quote.

If Bill owned the computer in question why is the DOJ and FBI not
grilling him? Your stupidity is enormous.

ESAD

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 6:38:51 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:56:15 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
Yep. About average for you. Sometimes you luck into a positive

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 6:57:12 PM7/2/16
BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:50:37 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
> wrote:

>>BS. Your lie that I admitted I was wrong about Loretta Lynch is
>> based on nothing. Your lie that it was not Bill Clinton?s server
>> is typical.
>

> Lynn's statement speaks for itself. I really thought that you might
> have a smidgen of honor. So you think that she lied? All I did was
> deliver her quote.
>
> If Bill owned the computer in question why is the DOJ and FBI not
> grilling him? Your stupidity is enormous.
>
> ESAD

ESAD. That is a military acronym. How is it you never served in
the military?

Lynn's admission only raises more questions. You don't respond
well to questions.
Lynch's response is not a reflection of my
honor.

The DOJ isn't conducting a investigation.

The FBI grilled Hillary today. I suspect Bill will will be later.

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 7:05:59 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 16:03:20 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:

>Moderate <nos...@nomail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>>>
>>> Please cite the criminal code that was broken.
>>
>> 18

Give this guy a call. He might be able to help.
Kevin S. Price MD
Psychologist
Counseling Associates Inc
110 Skyline Dr
Russellville, AR 72801
(479) 968-1298

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 7:10:22 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 17:57:09 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:

>BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
>> On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:50:37 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>BS. Your lie that I admitted I was wrong about Loretta Lynch is
>>> based on nothing. Your lie that it was not Bill Clinton?s server
>>> is typical.
>>

>> Lynn's statement speaks for itself. I really thought that you might
>> have a smidgen of honor. So you think that she lied? All I did was
>> deliver her quote.
>>
>> If Bill owned the computer in question why is the DOJ and FBI not
>> grilling him? Your stupidity is enormous.
>>
>> ESAD
>
>ESAD. That is a military acronym. How is it you never served in
> the military?

I did. ER 185929378.

>Lynn's admission only raises more questions. You don't respond
> well to questions.Lynch's response is not a reflection of my
> honor.

Denying the truth when you know better is.

>The DOJ isn't conducting a investigation.
>
>The FBI grilled Hillary today. I suspect Bill will will be later.

Be sure to call Dr. Price.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 7:15:37 PM7/2/16
BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:

> Give this guy a call. He might be able to help.
> Kevin S. Price MD
> Psychologist
> Counseling Associates Inc
> 110 Skyline Dr
> Russellville, AR 72801
> (479) 968-1298

Bwaahaahaa. You are such a liar.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 7:26:09 PM7/2/16
And Lynch has already said she is playing no role in deciding what
actions are to be taken on this case, so...

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 7:26:50 PM7/2/16
Your usual weak sauce of course.

Provide a specific citation complete with a quote of the language of the
statute you claim is being breached.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 7:27:27 PM7/2/16
Cite, please?

And how does that support your claim that a crime has been committed?

> The fix is in.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 7:29:41 PM7/2/16
On 2016-07-02 3:57 PM, Moderate wrote:
> BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
>> On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 14:50:37 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
>> wrote:
>

>>> BS. Your lie that I admitted I was wrong about Loretta Lynch is
>>> based on nothing. Your lie that it was not Bill Clinton?s server
>>> is typical.
>>

>> Lynn's statement speaks for itself. I really thought that you might
>> have a smidgen of honor. So you think that she lied? All I did was
>> deliver her quote.
>>
>> If Bill owned the computer in question why is the DOJ and FBI not
>> grilling him? Your stupidity is enormous.
>>
>> ESAD
>
> ESAD. That is a military acronym. How is it you never served in
> the military?

1. No. It is hardly just a military acronym and I doubt you could even
support the claim that it originated with the military.

2. Who says he didn't?

3. Did you?

> Lynn's admission only raises more questions. You don't respond
> well to questions.

You don't actually ask any worth answering.

> Lynch's response is not a reflection of my
> honor.

Your treatment of it is.

> The DOJ isn't conducting a investigation.
>
> The FBI grilled Hillary today. I suspect Bill will will be later.

LOL

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 7:39:14 PM7/2/16
Finally the truth.
ER 185929378 is the code for DSF.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 7:40:33 PM7/2/16
What is the acronym "DSF supposed to stand for?

Why is it you always have to avoid speaking plainly?

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 7:51:54 PM7/2/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
It stands for ER 185929378 exactly as I said you idiot.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 8:02:59 PM7/2/16
Exactly as I said: you lack the balls to answer plainly.

Simply and plainly:

What are the words for which "DSF" is supposed to be a shortform?

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 8:14:33 PM7/2/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> On 2016-07-02 4:51 PM, Moderate wrote:
>>
>> It stands for ER 185929378 exactly as I said you idiot.
>
> Exactly as I said: you lack the balls to answer plainly.
>
> Simply and plainly:
>
> What are the words for which "DSF" is supposed to be a shortform?

ER 185929378.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 8:18:55 PM7/2/16
Those are words. You fail in basic honesty...

...again.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 8:24:05 PM7/2/16
WTF? Stop being a partisan douche. Your integrity is zero.
--
ER 185929378

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 8:29:01 PM7/2/16
On 2016-07-02 5:24 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> ER 185929378.
>>>

>> Those are words. You fail in basic honesty...
>>
>> ...again.
>>

> WTF? Stop being a partisan douche. Your integrity is zero.

What has this to do with partisanship, twit?

You've claimed that "ER 185929378 is the code for DSF", and then the
only definition you'll give of "DSF" is that it means "ER 185929378".

That is completely circular and therefore useless (therefore, so very
like you).

So step up and if you actually have something to say: say it plainly.

:-)

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 8:32:45 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 18:15:34 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
Proving that you do need help.

It's no lie, call him Tuesday.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 8:58:47 PM7/2/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
Are you saying you don't know what a
ER 185929378 is?

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 9:02:14 PM7/2/16
I'm saying you've provided a circular argument.

"ER 185929378 is the code for DSF"

"What does DSF mean?"

"ER 185929378"

Utterly useless and so very you.

Moderate

Jul 2, 2016, 9:15:27 PM7/2/16
The toothless Canadian is trying to bait me.
Go ask BK what his
classification means.

Ironically you two were classified exactly the same.

Alan Baker

Jul 2, 2016, 10:00:22 PM7/2/16
On 2016-07-02 6:15 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> On 2016-07-02 5:58 PM, Moderate wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you saying you don't know what a
>>> ER 185929378 is?
>>>

>> I'm saying you've provided a circular argument.
>>
>> "ER 185929378 is the code for DSF"
>>
>> "What does DSF mean?"
>>
>> "ER 185929378"
>>
>> Utterly useless and so very you.
>>

> The toothless Canadian is trying to bait me.
> Go ask BK what his
> classification means.

BK isn't the one producing a term and then refusing to define it.

> Ironically you two were classified exactly the same.

A classification you lack the courage to actually define...

BobbyK

Jul 2, 2016, 10:42:04 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 19:14:30 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
You are such an asswipe. That number stands for one thing and it
isn't DSF. I intentionally added a number just to see if you'd
bite....and you did. If you had a clue you would jump to reveal it.
Instead you formed another lie.

Carbon

Jul 3, 2016, 9:11:34 AM7/3/16
On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 06:25:00 -0700, recscuba_google wrote:
> Carbon wrote:
>> Moderate wrote:
>>
>>> Idiots.Liars
>>
>> How can you know we're not just way smarter than you?
>
> In the eyes of Fascism, being intelligent (or worse yet, independence &
> objectivity) is considered to be a threat. Got to keep the masses angry
> and ignorant.
>
>> You are a Trump supporter after all.
>
> Said long ago: "You know the type, they have to hate and have enemies
> to exist."
>
> And it is quite sad to see these [grand]children of WW-II vets to
> functionally disrespect the sacrifice that their elders made. It brings
> shame on every one of their families.

https://goo.gl/vop2qL

To Fox News and its fellow travelers, I say this: reap the whirlwind,
motherfuckers.

John B.

Jul 3, 2016, 9:16:47 AM7/3/16
On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 3:52:25 PM UTC-4, Moderate wrote:
> BobbyK <bkn...@Conramp.net> Wrote in message:
> > On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 09:55:31 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
> .
> >>
> >>Agreed, but it was incredibly stupid of Bill Clinton to board
> >>Lynch's plane unannounced and uninvited.
> >
> > Both admitted that the meeting was a mistake. I don't know about
> > uninvited though. Didn't they run in to each other on the tarmac and
> > enter the plane together?
>
> Mistake? It was criminal.
>

> --

What law was broken?

Dene

Jul 3, 2016, 1:26:29 PM7/3/16
I'm saying you've provided a circular argument.

"ER 185929378 is the code for DSF"

"What does DSF mean?"

"ER 185929378"

Utterly useless and so very you.

--------------

Amusing to watch the troll get trolled.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Jul 3, 2016, 1:37:02 PM7/3/16
Amusing to watch you just have to chime in...

:-)

MNMikeW

Jul 5, 2016, 10:18:39 AM7/5/16
Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2016-06-30 2:30 PM, MNMikeW wrote:
>>
>> Obama comes out and supports Hillary. A week later a closed door meeting
>> with AG Lynch.
>
> How many meetings do you think a president an AG should have, Mikey?
>

>> This week, Bill CLintion had a private meeting with Lynch on a private
>> plane. Just talking about grandchildren and all (eye roll).
>>

>> And now...
>>
>> http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/
>>

> How can you even call anyone out for supposedly biased sources?

I dont. Just the one's that bitch about conservative sources then post
nothing but left-wing sites and pretend they are gospel. Like you.

MNMikeW

Jul 5, 2016, 10:19:03 AM7/5/16
Carbon wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:30:58 -0500, MNMikeW wrote:
>
>> Obama comes out and supports Hillary. A week later a closed door meeting
>> with AG Lynch.
>>
>> This week, Bill CLintion had a private meeting with Lynch on a private
>> plane. Just talking about grandchildren and all (eye roll).
>>

>> And now...
>>
>> http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/
>
> Don't forget the chemtrails.

Says Salon boy.

MNMikeW

Jul 5, 2016, 10:21:59 AM7/5/16
LOL Koolaid drinker.

MNMikeW

Jul 5, 2016, 10:33:14 AM7/5/16
BobbyK wrote:

>> And if the FBI is typical of law enforcement people, conservative by nature, HRC could be indicted.
>>
>> -Greg
>
> That could be, but its hard to believe that they haven't found a law
> that was broken yet. Maybe all anyone can come up with is not
> adhering to policy. That's not criminal but the DOJ might have some
> penalty for them.

Perhaps they are finding dozens.

Carbon

Jul 5, 2016, 7:19:04 PM7/5/16
Half-wit.

Michael

Jul 5, 2016, 7:20:07 PM7/5/16

"MNMikeW" wrote in message news:nl432h$os1$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

>Obama comes out and supports Hillary. A week later a closed door meeting
>with AG Lynch.

>This week, Bill CLintion had a private meeting with Lynch on a private
>plane. Just talking about grandchildren and all (eye roll).

>And now...

>http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/

It was in, months ago.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Jul 6, 2016, 6:24:13 AM7/6/16

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 6:28:32 AM7/13/16

http://tinyurl.com/h8qwp34

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 12:13:38 PM7/13/16
Doing what you always do:

Providing supposed quotes without links, or providing links without
telling us what you claim they mean.

Dene

Jul 13, 2016, 12:25:17 PM7/13/16
I see two links.
How about getting off your lazy arse and reading them.

-Greg

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 12:41:53 PM7/13/16
The irony is that you didn't read enough to understand that the first
link came from someone else...

Providing JUST a link with no context to show why you're providing it it
just as bad as making a claim without providing a link of any kind.

Dene

Jul 13, 2016, 12:55:28 PM7/13/16
So saith the village troll.

-Greg

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 1:04:34 PM7/13/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
You need to be told what to think and what not to think. I get it.

Lynch admitted that her meeting with Bill Clinton influenced her
decision in this case. She should resign.

The average citizen gets treated differently than Clinton. They
don't get private meetings with the AG. She is entitled.

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 1:14:06 PM7/13/16
On 2016-07-13 10:04 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> http://tinyurl.com/h8qwp34
>>>

>> Doing what you always do:
>>
>> Providing supposed quotes without links, or providing links without
>> telling us what you claim they mean.
>>

> You need to be told what to think and what not to think. I get it.
>
> Lynch admitted that her meeting with Bill Clinton influenced her
> decision in this case. She should resign.

No. She admitted that the appearance of impropriety led her to make the
decision to accept the recommendation of the FBI in this case.

Which is not the same thing.

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 1:21:38 PM7/13/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> On 2016-07-13 10:04 AM, Moderate wrote:

>> You need to be told what to think and what not to think. I get it.
>>
>> Lynch admitted that her meeting with Bill Clinton influenced her
>> decision in this case. She should resign.
>
> No. She admitted that the appearance of impropriety led her to make the
> decision to accept the recommendation of the FBI in this case.
>
> Which is not the same thing.

It is the same thing. Would she have made that statement if she
had not been caught fixing this case?

John B.

Jul 13, 2016, 1:22:04 PM7/13/16
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 1:04:34 PM UTC-4, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

> >> http://tinyurl.com/h8qwp34
> >>

> > Doing what you always do:
> >
> > Providing supposed quotes without links, or providing links without
> > telling us what you claim they mean.
> >

> You need to be told what to think and what not to think. I get it.
>
> Lynch admitted that her meeting with Bill Clinton influenced her
> decision in this case. She should resign.

She admitted nothing of the sort. She only said she wished she hadn't met with him.

John B.

Jul 13, 2016, 1:22:59 PM7/13/16
She didn't fix anything. Stop reading the Daily Caller.

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 1:29:34 PM7/13/16
She hasn't been caught fixing the case as the decision about whether
charges should or should not be laid wasn't made by her.

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 1:37:52 PM7/13/16
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Call it what you want it was completely inappropriate and
influenced her decision.

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 1:40:06 PM7/13/16
She made her decision before the investigation was complete!! The
meeting with President Clinton influenced her decision. She
should be fired.

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 1:41:52 PM7/13/16
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
BS. You cannot say her decision was not influenced by her meeting
with Bill

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 1:52:55 PM7/13/16
Since she didn't make the decision...

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 1:53:17 PM7/13/16
She didn't make the decision: the FBI did.

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 1:54:13 PM7/13/16
She didn't decide about the case, so no.

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 2:03:41 PM7/13/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
She made a decision!! She made a decision she had never made
before. I don't know of any procecutor that publicly announces
their decision on a case before the investigation is complete?

Her decision was influenced by the former President and husband of
the person being investigated.

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 2:06:51 PM7/13/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> On 2016-07-13 10:40 AM, Moderate wrote:
>>

>> She made her decision before the investigation was complete!! The
>> meeting with President Clinton influenced her decision. She
>> should be fired.
>>

> She didn't decide about the case, so no.

She absolutely made her decision about the case and announced it
publicly, because of undo influence by the former
President.

Your stupidity can't change that.

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 2:31:28 PM7/13/16
On 2016-07-13 11:03 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> On 2016-07-13 10:37 AM, Moderate wrote:
>>>
>>> Call it what you want it was completely inappropriate and
>>> influenced her decision.
>>>

>> She didn't make the decision: the FBI did.
>
> She made a decision!! She made a decision she had never made
> before. I don't know of any procecutor that publicly announces
> their decision on a case before the investigation is complete?

She didn't make a decision ON THE CASE.

Dene

Jul 13, 2016, 2:34:32 PM7/13/16
And she decided to go with the FBI recommendation, which is a decision unto itself.

-Greg

BobbyK

Jul 13, 2016, 2:43:57 PM7/13/16
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:21:33 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> On 2016-07-13 10:04 AM, Moderate wrote:
>>>
>>> You need to be told what to think and what not to think. I get it.
>>>
>>> Lynch admitted that her meeting with Bill Clinton influenced her
>>> decision in this case. She should resign.
>>
>> No. She ..that the appearance of impropriety led her to make the
>> decision to accept the recommendation of the FBI in this case.
>>
>> Which is not the same thing.
>
>It is the same thing. Would she have made that statement if she
> had not been caught fixing this case?

What if I said no? Would our resident mind reader be able to prove me
wrong? What say you Mr. know-it-all. You live by presumptions because
guessing is so simple.

BobbyK

Jul 13, 2016, 2:47:40 PM7/13/16
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:37:48 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
Her decision took the DOJ out of the mix so as to make the
inappropriate meeting meaningless.

BobbyK

Jul 13, 2016, 2:48:32 PM7/13/16
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:40:03 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
You should be tested.

BobbyK

Jul 13, 2016, 2:57:22 PM7/13/16
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:41:48 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
Of course it was. It was reason to exempt herself from the decision
so she couldn't be accused of dishonesty if HRC wasn't indicted.

Only an idiot or a blind follower of the right would think otherwise.
In this case, both.

BobbyK

Jul 13, 2016, 3:01:20 PM7/13/16
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:06:47 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nos...@nomail.com>
wrote:
Her decision wasn't about whether or not Hillary should be indicted.

Your stupidity can't change undo to undue.

BobbyK

Jul 13, 2016, 3:09:17 PM7/13/16
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:34:31 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
She probably made a decision about what to have for breakfast, but
that, like the decision to recuse herself, had nothing to do with the
finding of the FBI. You and I aren't clairvoyant like the resident
Oracle so we can't claim to know what might have happened otherwise.

Alan Baker

Jul 13, 2016, 3:12:29 PM7/13/16
It is a decision...

...but by definition, it puts the actual decision about whether or not
to charge Clinton out of her hands.

Moderate

Jul 13, 2016, 3:26:01 PM7/13/16
And why did she do that?