Fake news!

John B.

May 17, 2017, 5:02:29 PM5/17/17
Today's headlines:

Alarm Spreads Among House Republicans Over Comey Scandal (Politico)

Impeachment Talk Brews on Capitol Hill as Democratic Leaders Urge Caution (NY Daily News)

Turmoil over recent Trump controversies triggers the Dow's biggest losses since September (Chicago Tribune)

Donald Trump's Silence On The Comey Memo Is Deafening (CNN)

Republicans Repeatedly Call For Answers On Comey, Trump Conversations (Wash. Post)

The Trump Presidency Falls Apart (The Atlantic)

The GOP's Not-So-Grand Bargain With Trump Is Looking Hopeless (Wash. Post)

McCain Compares Comey Memo To Watergate, Ryan Says He Has Confidence In Trump (ABC News)

Chaffetz Invites Comey To Testify on Trump Memo (NBC News)

Senate Intelligence Committee Asks Comey to Testify for Russian Interference Probe (Time)

The Right Builds an Alternative Narrative About The Crises Around Trump (NY Times)

FBI chief's unceremonious ouster boomerangs on president (Phil. Inquirer)

Trump Crisis Grows as Congress Seeks Russia Evidence (Financial Times)

Republicans Back More Active Probe in Trump Probes (Wall St. Journal)

CRACKS IN THE WALL: Comey's memo has Republicans increasingly leery of Trump drama (Fox News)

Of course, this is all fake news! All part of the witch hunt against
Trump! The real facts are that he's doing exceptionally well as
president, his approval rating is well over 50%, and all the
charges against him regarding Russian collusion with his
election campaign, his effort to coerce Comey to drop the Flynn
investigation are false! Poor guy just can't get a break!

Dene

May 17, 2017, 5:21:12 PM5/17/17
Glad to see you're waking up John. :-)

John B.

May 17, 2017, 6:03:43 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 5:21:12 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> Glad to see you're waking up John. :-)

I'm dismayed to see that you still believe in this idiot.

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 6:04:18 PM5/17/17
He doesn't.

He just lacks the personal integrity to admit it.

-hh

May 17, 2017, 6:04:20 PM5/17/17
Just announced: Robert Mueller

-hh

B...@onramp.net

May 17, 2017, 6:22:40 PM5/17/17
Careful John. The wingnuts are so stupid that they don't recognize
sarcasm.

B...@onramp.net

May 17, 2017, 6:25:05 PM5/17/17

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 6:31:30 PM5/17/17
And it's going to be a little hard for the wingnuts to blame any
conclusions reached on partisan bias when the guy leading the
investigation was hired by Dubya as FBI Director.

And he was good enough at his job that Obama asked him to extend his
term for two years.

:-)

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 6:38:14 PM5/17/17
On 2017-05-17 3:33 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> I am all in with Trump. The deep state - media collusion has
> exposed itself.

A statement you make...

...but for which you offer no proof.

> The gloves are off.

Indeed they are:

<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html>

Dene

May 17, 2017, 6:41:35 PM5/17/17
Yep...good news. The facts need to be revealed and the leakers prosecuted.
If Trump colluded, then I will look forward to the Pence administration.

-Greg

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 6:43:30 PM5/17/17
And you'll insist that he was completely uninvolved with the collusion...

Carbon

May 17, 2017, 6:48:51 PM5/17/17
On 05/17/2017 06:43 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2017-05-17 3:41 PM, Dene wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 2:25:05 PM UTC-8, B...@onramp.net wrote:

>>> Yep. Good news.
>>> http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/special-counsel-will-take-over-fbi-russia-campaign-interference-investigation-n761271
>>
>> Yep...good news. The facts need to be revealed and the leakers
>> prosecuted. If Trump colluded, then I will look forward to the Pence
>> administration.
>
> And you'll insist that he was completely uninvolved with the
> collusion...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_of_the_poisonous_tree

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 6:57:41 PM5/17/17
On 2017-05-17 3:56 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> No shit. Finally a guy with a white hat.

And Comey didn't have a "white hat", did he?

That's not what the Republicans said about him earlier.

:-)

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 7:19:29 PM5/17/17
On 2017-05-17 4:17 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> On 2017-05-17 3:56 PM, Moderate wrote:
>>>
>>> No shit. Finally a guy with a white hat.
>>>

>> And Comey didn't have a "white hat", did he?
>>
>> That's not what the Republicans said about him earlier.
>>
>> :-)
>>

> Really? You forgot the blow back of Comey giving Hillary a pass?

I'm speaking of BEFORE that, doofus.

When they had no reason to speak out of partisanship, they praised Comey
to the moon.

And yes: I have the quotes if you insist.

:-)

> How stupid are you?

Alan Baker

May 17, 2017, 7:45:17 PM5/17/17
> Are you really that stupid? That is like posting favorable
> comments made about a person before they stabbed you in the
> back.

LOL!

> Which is what Comey did.

Or he just acted with integrity and regard for the best traditions of
his job.

B...@onramp.net

May 17, 2017, 10:17:37 PM5/17/17
On Wed, 17 May 2017 18:17:55 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>> On 2017-05-17 3:56 PM, Moderate wrote:
>>>
>>> No shit. Finally a guy with a white hat.
>>>

>> And Comey didn't have a "white hat", did he?
>>
>> That's not what the Republicans said about him earlier.
>>
>> :-)
>>

>Really? You forgot the blow back of Comey giving Hillary a pass?
> How stupid are you?

As stupid as you prove yourself to be daily you have a lot of nerve
calling anyone that.

B...@onramp.net

May 18, 2017, 8:52:21 PM5/18/17
On Thu, 18 May 2017 18:52:01 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Remember that time when fake news was used to set up a special
> counsel by the people who wanted a special council?

No, but it's memorable that you use the term any time you don't have
anything concrete to further your personal agenda.

John B.

May 18, 2017, 9:08:50 PM5/18/17
I don't remember that, either. Fake news consists of things like the
report that Hillary Clinton and others were running a child prostitution
ring out of a pizza restaurant in DC. Or that Obama was born in Kenya.
Or that Michelle Obama is a transsexual. Those were fake news stories.
Some have broadened the term to describe any news report they don't
like.

Dene

May 18, 2017, 10:52:51 PM5/18/17
I don't remember that, either. Fake news consists of things like the
report that Hillary Clinton and others were running a child prostitution
ring out of a pizza restaurant in DC. Or that Obama was born in Kenya.
Or that Michelle Obama is a transsexual. Those were fake news stories.
Some have broadened the term to describe any news report they don't like.

Or that Comey was fired because he requested more resources..
Or that MLK bust was removed from the Oval Office...
Or.... https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/four-fake-news-stories-liberals-gobbled-up-this-week

Dene

May 18, 2017, 11:09:32 PM5/18/17

Forgot this one....

President Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted and during lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat off, right into the water.
It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place.
The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying "Never mind, boys, I'll get it."
The Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed into the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.
The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless.
No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.
But that afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN reported:
"TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"

B...@onramp.net

May 19, 2017, 12:05:01 PM5/19/17
On Fri, 19 May 2017 05:28:18 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
>The fake news has been exposed. Feinstein said again yesterday she
> has seen no evidence of collusion and she has seen the
> evidence.

Hilarious. You've never believed her before.

>Where is the 'note'? Nobody has seen it, there is no named source.
> Comey testimony debunks the story.

Alan Baker

May 19, 2017, 1:26:29 PM5/19/17
On 2017-05-19 3:28 AM, Moderate wrote:
> B...@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
> The fake news has been exposed. Feinstein said again yesterday she
> has seen no evidence of collusion and she has seen the
> evidence.

You imagine that any politician has seen all the evidence in an ongoing
investigation, doofus.

And I notice one again the complete absence of any quote or link.

> Where is the 'note'? Nobody has seen it, there is no named source.
> Comey testimony debunks the story.

Show the testimony you claim does that...

John B.

May 19, 2017, 3:09:14 PM5/19/17
No one stated as fact that Comey was fired for that reason. The story
about the MLK bust was a mistake, which was corrected and for which
the reporter apologized.