OT: What is the best qualification of DeVos...

Alan Baker

Jan 19, 2017, 6:29:55 PM1/19/17
...for the job of Secretary of Education?

Wow me.

Moderate

Jan 19, 2017, 6:52:38 PM1/19/17
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> ...for the job of Secretary of Education?
>
> Wow me.

She knows it is bloated and counter productive.

Carbon

Jan 19, 2017, 7:53:31 PM1/19/17
On 01/19/2017 06:29 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

> ...for the job of Secretary of Education?
>
> Wow me.

She has a lot of money. Otherwise she is laughably unqualified.

https://goo.gl/4squwq

"We write today as professors of education, to urge you to join us in
voicing opposition to the nomination of Betsy DeVos to U.S. secretary of
education.

DeVos is unqualified. Understanding the daily struggles within our schools
and how to assuage them requires careful study of education and experience
in schools. DeVos has no relevant credentials in education, no formal
training or experience in teaching, and no advanced knowledge of
educational research.

DeVos puts forward an agenda that jeopardizes the future of democratically
run public education. She supports the privatization of schooling through
expanding for-profit charter schools and vouchers to private schools. Her
efforts in Michigan have led 80 percent of charter schools to be
for-profit. DeVos views schools as a place to make money and children as a
source of profit.

DeVos supports policies that have consistently failed. The particular
forms of school choice that she advocates have consistently failed
children, including voucher students who have been outperformed by
traditional public school students. In addition to worrisome low academic
performance, many of the sorts of charter schools she has backed have
engaged in discriminatory practices. These charter schools cause de facto
segregation, cherry-pick top students, and push out those who struggle or
have costly attributes such as disabilities or being English language
learners."

Alan Baker

Jan 20, 2017, 2:05:41 AM1/20/17
That's it?

That's your best go?

Carbon

Jan 20, 2017, 7:16:32 AM1/20/17
You're surprised?

michae...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 9:11:40 AM1/20/17
On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:29:55 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
> ...for the job of Secretary of Education?
>
> Wow me.

Rich.

A jobless college dropout, has the balls to critique someone whose ass he couldn't wipe.

You are the most stoopid white man I have ever encountered.

MNMikeW

Jan 20, 2017, 10:32:48 AM1/20/17
Carbon wrote:
> On 01/19/2017 06:29 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> ...for the job of Secretary of Education?
>>
>> Wow me.
>
> She has a lot of money. Otherwise she is laughably unqualified.
>
> https://goo.gl/4squwq
>
> "We write today as professors of education, to urge you to join us in
> voicing opposition to the nomination of Betsy DeVos to U.S. secretary of
> education.

Teachers union stooges.

Alan Baker

Jan 20, 2017, 12:21:20 PM1/20/17
On 2017-01-20 6:11 AM, michae...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:29:55 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
>> ...for the job of Secretary of Education?
>>
>> Wow me.
>

> Rich.

How does that qualify her?

Alan Baker

Jan 20, 2017, 12:22:02 PM1/20/17
I love how you can denigrate EVERYONE who disagrees with you, Mikey.

It is the mark of a true zealot.

:-)

michae...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 12:31:01 PM1/20/17
But you do the same thing, Shit Stain.

Alan Baker

Jan 20, 2017, 12:33:07 PM1/20/17
No, actually.

MNMikeW

Jan 20, 2017, 12:48:50 PM1/20/17
You mean must like your "wingnut" trolls, you stupid zealot fuckhead.

MNMikeW

Jan 20, 2017, 12:49:47 PM1/20/17
Alan Baker wrote:

>>> I love how you can denigrate EVERYONE who disagrees with you, Mikey.
>>>
>>> It is the mark of a true zealot.
>>

>> But you do the same thing, Shit Stain.
>>

> No, actually.

You do. You're just not bright enough to see it.

michae...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 2:43:59 PM1/20/17
Yes, actually, Shit Stain?

All the drugs, sock sniffing and kicks to the head, have put you into a swoon.

:-)

michae...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 2:46:00 PM1/20/17
IT'S not a "zealot". IT'S a jobless Luzer, with more time on IT'S hand than IT knows to do with.

A Shit Stain troll without a life.