How convieeeeeient

MNMikeW

Jun 20, 2017, 1:24:25 PM6/20/17
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-nsc-advisor-susan-rices-unmasking-material-obama-library/

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the National
Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the
materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor
Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the
Trump presidential campaign or transition team” have been removed to the
Obama Library.

Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the
Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the
Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential
Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five
years after an administration has left office.

Alan Baker

Jun 20, 2017, 1:27:07 PM6/20/17
Riiiiiiight.

Keep the attention on the unmasking...

...rather than what the unmasking revealed!

Alan Baker

Jun 20, 2017, 3:32:06 PM6/20/17
On 2017-06-20 12:29 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>>> (Washington, DC) ? Judicial Watch today announced that the National
>>> Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the
>>> materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor
>>> Susan Rice of ?the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the
>>> Trump presidential campaign or transition team? have been removed to the
>>> Obama Library.
>>>
>>> Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the
>>> Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the
>>> Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential
>>> Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five
>>> years after an administration has left office.
>>
>> Riiiiiiight.
>>
>> Keep the attention on the unmasking...
>>
>> ...rather than what the unmasking revealed!
>>

> Obviously. The unmasking and leaking was the crime.

Well leaking is technically a crime...

...but the unmasking was not.

Alan Baker

Jun 20, 2017, 3:44:23 PM6/20/17
> You can't defend that.

I can, and I have.

> Unmasking requires strict parameters be
> used.

Yup. And since the person who requested the unmasking isn't the one who
decided whether those parameters were met, but rather the career
officers of the agencies that collected the intelligence....

> Based on the evidence that these names were widely
> distributed it is clearly a violation.

Nope. The leaking is a violation, but that doesn't make the unmasking
into one.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 20, 2017, 10:24:43 PM6/20/17
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:29:06 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>>> (Washington, DC) ? Judicial Watch today announced that the National
>>> Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the
>>> materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor
>>> Susan Rice of ?the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the
>>> Trump presidential campaign or transition team? have been removed to the
>>> Obama Library.
>>>
>>> Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the
>>> Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the
>>> Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential
>>> Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five
>>> years after an administration has left office.
>>
>> Riiiiiiight.
>>
>> Keep the attention on the unmasking...
>>
>> ...rather than what the unmasking revealed!
>>

>Obviously. The unmasking and leaking was the crime.

There was no crime committed.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 20, 2017, 10:26:38 PM6/20/17
>You can't defend that. Unmasking requires strict parameters be
> used. Based on the evidence that these names were widely
> distributed it is clearly a violation.

It's patently apparent that you don't keep up. There was no
violation. Period. But you are welcome to keep looking like the ass
we know.

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2017, 10:38:23 PM6/20/17
How do YOU know - are you a criminal attorney?

Dene

Jun 20, 2017, 11:16:27 PM6/20/17
Deep state duplicity.

Carbon

Jun 21, 2017, 1:01:47 AM6/21/17
No. However there is an awareness among the non-retarded that a retarded person is president due to the interference of an enemy state.

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 2:37:03 AM6/21/17
A meme you'd never heard of or would have believed less than a year ago.

MNMikeW

Jun 21, 2017, 7:46:14 AM6/21/17
LOL!! A retard beat Hillary. Better luck next time champ!

Carbon

Jun 21, 2017, 8:11:25 AM6/21/17
"... due to the interference of an enemy state."

It would be useful if you withheld the LOL!!!s and the HAHAHAs until you understood what you were replying to.

MNMikeW

Jun 21, 2017, 8:34:56 AM6/21/17
GA-06 LOLOLOLO!!!!

Carbon

Jun 21, 2017, 8:37:50 AM6/21/17
HAHAHA you're an idiot HOHOHO!!!!

-hh

Jun 21, 2017, 8:59:58 AM6/21/17
Unfortuantely, I'm losing track of all of the lawsuits
that are underway for illegal Republican gerrymandering.

I found this one for Georgia ...

<http://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/lawsuit-house-districts-gerrymandered-remove-minority-voters/PMOeDu8anSharNAjwe1ECK/>

Can you read it and see if it says anything specific to
District 6 and get back to us?

Oh, and for those who try to claim that gerrymandering is
BS that doesn't exist ... the Supreme Court disagrees, since
they've just accepted the Wisconsin case:

<http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/19/533519165/supreme-court-agrees-to-hear-wisconsin-gerrymandering-case>

-hh

MNMikeW

Jun 21, 2017, 10:12:21 AM6/21/17
Moderate wrote:
> Carbon<nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> Wow that stings.
>
> Bwaahaahaa!

A lot of #butthurt in the liberal media today.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 21, 2017, 10:35:36 AM6/21/17
No, but I can read and everything that has been reported by the
agencies that grant unmasking has said so. Learn to read, and keep up
with what's going on.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 21, 2017, 10:48:41 AM6/21/17
What you refer to as butthurt is amazement at the number of idiots
that voted for Donald Trump, and the fact that he lost the popular
vote. The majority lost the election.

MNMikeW

Jun 21, 2017, 11:10:50 AM6/21/17
B...@Onramp.net wrote:

>> A lot of #butthurt in the liberal media today.
>
> What you refer to as butthurt is amazement at the number of idiots
> that voted for Donald Trump, and the fact that he lost the popular
> vote. The majority lost the election.

The "referendum" on Trump went 0-5. Good luck in 2018. You're gonna need it.

Dene

Jun 21, 2017, 11:59:39 AM6/21/17
The "referendum" on Trump went 0-5. Good luck in 2018. You're gonna need iT.
The "referendum" on Trump went 0-5. Good luck in 2018. You're gonna need iT.

Perhaps Dems should wake up and realize that they can't fool Americans by being obstructionists, Time to get a message? Put country ahead of party?

There is a lesson from history to be learned. Clinton was impeached yet left office with high approval rating. Why? Economy and successful legislation. Yet all the dumb Dems can chant Russia... Russia...Russia.

It's sounding like music to my ears now.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 21, 2017, 12:03:35 PM6/21/17
I don't understand how his approval rate at 36% is going to help him.
I think that people are voting for the local favorites and this isn't
really a win for Trump. So far these elections were on incumbents
turf, it may well be the opposite when the mid-terms come about.

Dene

Jun 21, 2017, 12:23:54 PM6/21/17
I don't understand how his approval rate at 36% is going to help him.
I think that people are voting for the local favorites and this isn't
really a win for Trump. So far these elections were on incumbents
turf, it may well be the opposite when the mid-terms come about.

People are uncomfortable with Trump as president but they are comfortable/supportive of the Republican agenda, in contrast to the nonexistent Dem agenda. Seeing one compared to nothing will result in continued Republican victories. Clinton was an ass. Trump is an ass. Makes no difference. It's economy economy economy. Not Russia Russia Russia.

If I were a Dem again, I'd be furious with my leadership.
Long live Schwarmey and plastic Pelosi!

Carbon

Jun 21, 2017, 1:15:45 PM6/21/17
I don't follow extremist propaganda sources, so I'm not sure who you mean by the liberal media. However in the legitimate media, there is discussion about gerrymandering and its effect on House elections, as well as this:

Homeland Security official: Russian government actors tried to hack election systems in 21 states

https://goo.gl/GRgYvN

Carbon

Jun 21, 2017, 1:17:40 PM6/21/17
Greg, please stop with these juvenile taunts.

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:19:26 PM6/21/17
With interference from a foreign power, and lots of gerrymandering...

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:19:50 PM6/21/17
Careful... ...points like that can come back to bite you.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:20:16 PM6/21/17
On 2017-06-21 5:46 AM, Moderate wrote:
> Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> Wow that stings.
>
> Bwaahaahaa!

That was the point, doofus.

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:22:20 PM6/21/17
How was the voting split compared to the last elections in those
districts, Mikey?

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:22:45 PM6/21/17
You say that like he's ever done much of anything else...

MNMikeW

Jun 21, 2017, 1:43:24 PM6/21/17
Carbon wrote:
> On 06/21/2017 10:12 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
>> Moderate wrote:

>>> Wow that stings.
>>>
>>> Bwaahaahaa!
>>
>> A lot of #butthurt in the liberal media today.
>
> I don't follow extremist propaganda sources,

Sure Salon boy, LOL!

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 1:53:27 PM6/21/17
On 2017-06-21 10:43 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Carbon wrote:

>>> A lot of #butthurt in the liberal media today.
>>
>> I don't follow extremist propaganda sources,
>
> Sure Salon boy, LOL!

Empty insults...

>> so I'm not sure who you mean by the liberal media. However in the
>> legitimate media, there is discussion about gerrymandering and its
>> effect on House elections, as well as this:
>>
>> Homeland Security official: Russian government actors tried to hack
>> election systems in 21 states
>>
>> https://goo.gl/GRgYvN

...with no attempt to address the substance...

'People connected to the Russian government tried to hack
election-related computer systems in 21 states, a Department of Homeland
Security official testified Wednesday.

Samuel Liles, the Department of Homeland Security’s acting director of
the Office of Intelligence and Analysis Cyber Division, said vote
tallying mechanisms were unaffected, and the hackers appeared to be
scanning for vulnerabilities — which Liles likened to walking down the
street and looking at homes to see who might be inside.

But hackers successfully exploited a “small number” of networks, Liles
said, likening the act to making it through a home’s front door.'

That's not an anonymous source you can just blow off, is it?

And if they were discovered 21 times, do you suppose there might have
been other times they WEREN'T found out, Mikey?

:-)

...so right in your wheelhouse, Mikey!

toms...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 2:12:48 PM6/21/17
Are you referring to the SAME pollsters that predicted Shrillary would win?

Dene

Jun 21, 2017, 2:26:11 PM6/21/17
elosi!

Greg, please stop with these juvenile taunts.

Ha!

Russia, Russia, Russia...and now gerrymandering are juvenile excuses. Anything to divert Dem losses during the Obama and now Trump admins.

Sitting by the pool, about to read "Shattered." Life is good!

-hh

Jun 21, 2017, 3:30:37 PM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 2:26:11 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> > > Pelosi!
> >
> > Greg, please stop with these juvenile taunts.
>
> Ha!
>
> Russia, Russia, Russia...and now gerrymandering are juvenile excuses.

Merely Greg's opinion, despite how the FBI (for the first) and
the Supreme Court (for the latter) have decided otherwise:

<http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/19/533519165/supreme-court-agrees-to-hear-wisconsin-gerrymandering-case>

-hh

Alan Baker

Jun 21, 2017, 3:33:50 PM6/21/17
On 2017-06-21 11:26 AM, Dene wrote:
> elosi!
>
> Greg, please stop with these juvenile taunts.
>
> Ha!
>
> Russia, Russia, Russia...and now gerrymandering are juvenile excuses. Anything to divert Dem losses during the Obama and now Trump admins.

No, Greg.

They are things that really did happen, and they're both wrong.

Carbon

Jun 21, 2017, 4:19:11 PM6/21/17
On 06/21/2017 01:43 PM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Carbon wrote:

>>> A lot of #butthurt in the liberal media today.
>>
>> I don't follow extremist propaganda sources,
>
> Sure Salon boy, LOL!

Even your insults are dumb.

MNMikeW

Jun 21, 2017, 4:44:10 PM6/21/17
Only you would think Salon isn't propaganda.