OT: Even Facebook admits it...

Alan Baker

Jul 5, 2017, 12:38:34 PM7/5/17
'Facebook, for the first time, acknowledges election manipulation

Without saying the words "Russia," "Hillary Clinton," or "Donald Trump,"
Facebook acknowledged Thursday for the first time what others have been
saying for months.

In a paper released by its security division, the company said
"malicious actors" used the platform during the 2016 presidential
election as part of a campaign "with the intent of harming the
reputation of specific political targets." '

<http://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-for-the-first-time-acknowledges-election-manipulation/>

And since one of our wingnut snowflakes insists that CBS News is
alright, I guess he'll have to accept it.

:-)