Trump's Company Gets Millions So Toronto Hotel Can Erase Brand

Carbon

Jun 27, 2017, 11:15:16 PM6/27/17

Dene

Jun 27, 2017, 11:32:15 PM6/27/17
Breaking news.
Trump is colluding with Canada.

Carbon

Jun 28, 2017, 12:35:55 AM6/28/17
On 06/27/2017 11:32 PM, Dene wrote:
> Breaking news.
> Trump is colluding with Canada.

Breaking news.
Trump is a laughing stock around the world.

John B.

Jun 28, 2017, 12:31:16 PM6/28/17
That is absolutely true.

Alan Baker

Jun 28, 2017, 1:25:29 PM6/28/17
On 2017-06-28 10:16 AM, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Not in India evidently.
>
> Not anywhere really.

Actually, it is absolutely true:

'Although he has only been in office a few months, Donald Trump’s
presidency has had a major impact on how the world sees the United
States. Trump and many of his key policies are broadly unpopular around
the globe, and ratings for the U.S. have declined steeply in many
nations. According to a new Pew Research Center survey spanning 37
nations, a median of just 22% has confidence in Trump to do the right
thing when it comes to international affairs. This stands in contrast to
the final years of Barack Obama’s presidency, when a median of 64%
expressed confidence in Trump’s predecessor to direct America’s role in
the world.'

<http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/>

'These are among the major findings from a new Pew Research Center
survey conducted among 40,448 respondents in 37 countries outside the
U.S. from Feb. 16 to May 8, 2017.'

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 28, 2017, 2:47:54 PM6/28/17
Moderate wrote:

> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Not in India evidently.
>
> Not anywhere really.

You'd have to be deluded to think that.

The late night shows in your own country prove you wrong where you sit.

Do you really think the rest of the "western world" sees something
different?

The emphasis might be different i.e. on different stories but the
incredulity that an administration can be run as it is is practically
global.

The BBC News has just spent the last 15 mins taking the piss out of the
White House treatment of the press, ever decreasing press conferences
(do you know when Trump last gave a press conference?) and that FAKE
Time cover... the inference being typical narcissistic Trump, a joke.

John B.

Jun 28, 2017, 2:55:42 PM6/28/17
He just came on to a female reporter from Ireland, telling her she
had a pretty smile. Jokes are funny. Trump isn't. He's a pig.

B...@onramp.net

Jun 28, 2017, 3:23:12 PM6/28/17
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 13:54:43 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
<nos...@noemail.com> wrote:

>"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.a...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>Actually I saw video of the Indian PM with Trump yesterday. Saw
> his reception in the Mid-East. So far you have shown me nothing
> but pap. Maybe you should not rely on late night TV
> entertainment for your perspective of global politics.

Now name some other nation's leaders who have confidence in Trump.

Start with Canada then Australia, Germany, England and Japan.

MNMikeW

Jun 28, 2017, 3:23:52 PM6/28/17
Trump tells a woman she has a pretty smile = pig. Clinton shoves cigars
into an interns vajayjay = hero #leftiststupidity

Alan Baker

Jun 28, 2017, 3:26:03 PM6/28/17
No one here called him a hero for that, Mikey.

But you just can't stop with the bullshit, can you?

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 28, 2017, 3:46:50 PM6/28/17
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.a...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Moderate wrote:

> >> Not in India evidently.
> >>
> >> Not anywhere really.
> >
> > You'd have to be deluded to think that.
> >
> > The late night shows in your own country prove you wrong where you
> > sit.
> >
> > Do you really think the rest of the "western world" sees something
> > different?
> >
> > The emphasis might be different i.e. on different stories but the
> > incredulity that an administration can be run as it is is
> > practically global.
> >
> > The BBC News has just spent the last 15 mins taking the piss out of
> > the White House treatment of the press, ever decreasing press
> > conferences (do you know when Trump last gave a press conference?)
> > and that FAKE Time cover... the inference being typical
> > narcissistic Trump, a joke.
> >

> Actually I saw video of the Indian PM with Trump yesterday. Saw
> his reception in the Mid-East. So far you have shown me nothing
> but pap. Maybe you should not rely on late night TV
> entertainment for your perspective of global politics.

WTF are you on about? You claimed that Trump is not a laughing stock
anywhere which is delusional.

WTF has your reply to do with that?

I can't show you what you are too blind to see. If you want proof of
reality you have to open your eyes and look for it.

You know what you claim is a lie; I know what you claim is a lie.

I don't see the sense in doing an Alan Baker on it and thrashing about
with you for umpteen posts as if we both didn't kjnow the truth of the
matter.

Trump is a laughing stock, you know it, I know it, most of the free
world thinks likewise.

There is no need to say anymore on the matter.

Is is not as if you can cite an article claiming otherwise nor that you
have to look far for articles ridiculing your president and his white
house.

DumbedDownUSA

Jun 28, 2017, 4:07:58 PM6/28/17
> I just cited two.

Try again, I'm not saying you are lying but they seem to have got lost
between your imagination and the keyboard because I don't see them.

If you can cite any respectable media that claim Trump is respected
worldwide, rather than ridiculed, I'd be amazed.

John B.

Jun 28, 2017, 4:27:41 PM6/28/17
Clinton was a pig, too. I never lauded him as a hero. At least
Monica Lewinsky was a willing participant. The Irish journalist
didn't appreciate Trump's attention.

Alan Baker

Jun 28, 2017, 4:40:39 PM6/28/17
> I just cited two.
>
> Your hysteria is not compelling.

No. An allusion to a video you claim exists is not a cite.

Alan Baker

Jun 28, 2017, 4:41:35 PM6/28/17
"When you're [President], they let you do it]